Chinese People and their Terrible Manners

Can we have a thread about Chinese people's lack of manners and common sense in public?

I work at a university and in my office I am the only white person out of about 20 people. The entire day long it is a cacophony of sniffing, hawking, grunting, threat clearing, chewing with mouths wide open, loud phone conversations, farting, and so on. It's gotten to the point where I don't know if I'll be able to restrain myself from shooting the place up. I feel like the guy out of Falling Down.

What the fuck is wrong with Chinese people?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/February_28_Incident
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/弱肉強食
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Chinese_cannibalism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confucianism
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queue_(hairstyle)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The other thing I've noticed - and this applies to Asians more broadly - is that many of them have what you could describe as Tourette's symptoms. Eg compulsive behaviours like squinting repeatedly, making autistic grunting sounds for no apparent reason, stuttering, strange vocal tics.

Anyone else noticed this?

They're trying to get rid of you so they can just speak Chinese all day. It strains the asian palate to have to speak in western tongues.

Long term result of tyrannical chinese leaders throughout history killing China's best to maintain power.

>RICED

Yes only Indians have manners and aren't rude .
Wtf is wrong with this world

It's been brought up a few times, but seriously it's because of the cultural revolution.

The cunts were taught their own direct family would betray them to survive. That to not starve you gotta fuck over someone else. They think they live in a city-based version of Mad Max.

Think about it, if you ever go to Hong Kong and Taiwan, they are generally more chill, and respectful.

I found people in HK to be pretty unpleasant, not quite as bad as mainlanders but still pretty awful

>Bus Rape
>Shitting in the streets
>Smelling like sweat mixed with curry and rotting onions
>Pretending to be Ned from South Dakota when I'm on the phone with Comcast
>Not Rude

HK is swarming with Commie tourists, unfortunately.

They'll never be Jap tier, but Mainlanders are seriously damaged cunts.

But I did the Tans-Mongolian, ending up in Hong Kong. After 2 months in PRC.

It was like arriving in a parallel universe. Same cunts, behaving generally ok.

They'd do somewhat civilized things like, help a child who has been run over 6 times, and feed me food not cooked in oil took out of a sewer. Additionally, I could trust the escalators wouldn't be a 50/50 on my life.

Im chinese and i find this mandarin

They're fucking locusts mate. A plague.
Chinks moved in next, paid cash for the house. Sprayed off the beautiful lawn with fucking round up. Gardens gone to weeds. Have concreted all grassed areas out front.

Native Hongkonger are far more polite then mainlanders but still

>that webm

What the fuck

I guarabtee youd have this problem even with white people in the office. Youre just sensitive. People make these noises. You probably make them too and are just too far stuffed up your own arse to register it.

Drugs or illness.

Mostly it's because of the commie shit, mao literally killed all the educated people and encouraged people to shit where ever they want.
It would be a more a different story if the nationalists won though, speaking of which, how the hell did they lose?
they had superior numbers and and American support, yet still got cucked to an island.

Hongkongers are blunt people. Welp, Canton people in general are very blunt anyways

The Chinese were encouraged to abandon their traditions when the commies took over.

Jesus Christ I'm glad I don't live in city

Is this real?

>some chink bitch dropped her designer shit that she bought
>I pick it up for her
>she ignores me and doesn't bother looking me in the eye and pays for her shit

Why can't Muslims hate China instead?

The actually civilized upper and middle class Chinese either fled to Taiwan and abroad or were murdered in the cultural revolution. The Chinese of today are a bunch of rural hick peasants in suits

How do you chew with your mouth open? Your jaws need to close to chew.

She's mentally ill.

My Asian neighbors did the same thing, and every new Asian neighbor destroys their house with an ugly, mismatched addition.
>how the hell did they lose?
This got my noggin joggin' the other day. I thought about who likes to destabilize strong national governments to get cheap labor and why we aren't more diplomatic with Taiwan, and thought of another country where the communists deposed the nationalists where we get a lot of cheap manufactured goods.

You can't just call being Chinese a mental illness oh my god

Sydney?

You can chew with your lips sealed so no one has to listen to you

I wouldn't expect you to understand that though

Chinese are cancer. I understand why Japs hate them so much

>How did they lose?
What else, corruption, poverty, rape, starvation, everything a corrupt government can do.
Anddddd they escape to taiwan and murder the local elite and claim the island as their land.

full article from wiki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/February_28_Incident

Nationalist troops fight and lost almost all of their best men and alot of the original cadre of their cream of the crop officers against the Japanese in ww2

The communists bid their time and built up strength and large networks of spies and peasant militias and informants during ww2, avoiding large scale battles against the Japanese, with exception of the hundred regiments offensive.

They also have no conception about how to properly walk on the foothpath. 3 or 4 of them will spread out and take up as much room as possible, then walk twice as slow as everyone else or randomly stop in the middle of a busy footpath. When I used to work in the city I used to kick their heels to trip them up because they gather in big packs and don't get the fuck out of the way. Morons.

> What the fuck is wrong with Chinese people?
THIS IS THE CULTURE THEIR SO-CALLED "CIVILIZATION" IS BASED UPON:
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/弱肉強食
LITERALLY EATING THE WEAK!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Chinese_cannibalism

CHINA IS THE SICK MAN OF EAST ASIA AND ITS DEPRAVED CULTURE HAS POISONED THE ENTIRE NEIGHBORHOOD

SINK
THE
CHINKS

> inb4 ur chink 2
NUKE THE WHOLE CONTINENT

Not really

Hong Kongers are way better mannered than mainlanders

Chink here,
our culture is a cucked culture called Confucianism,
in short word, you have to obey the authority, no matter what,
you have to obey older people, no matter what.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confucianism

dude, everyone is better manner than mainland chinese...

Its the spitting that gets me.

I was on a ski lift on 2 separate occasions on the same day with 2 Chinese families and the men kept spitting off the ski lift and no one batted an eye lid.

we are brought up extremely individualistic. we would fuck over our friends to get better grades in school, and in the workplace too. As for the bad manner, i have no idea, its mostly mainlanders that behave that way.

Here, whenever there is someone rude and loud or does not respect others personal space, they are Chinese.

The other day a group of Chinese kept bumping into me on the train, rubbing his fat rolls all over me and barking with his friends. It's like they don't even notice what they are doing.

Maybe because nationalists are more inspiring than foreign lackeys, even if the nationalists are termed communists and the foreign lackeys nationalists.

>What the fuck is wrong with Chinese people?

First imperialism, which led to domination of Chinese society by the mercantile class, then (and especially) Communism destroyed their old ways of life, their hierarchies, their nobles, etc. This is what happens when a Traditional civilization gets inverted in a relatively short span of time. They become glorified savages. In some respects it happened in India, too, where the caste system is dead and decaying, but India didn't suffer it to the extreme that China did under Mao. A case in which this did not actually happen is Japan, who guarded their Traditional structure well into the 1940s. Even after their defeat by the allies in WWII, Shinto aristocrats guided Old Japan in secret for some time, possibly up until present day. Japan also has seen some inversion, which naturally accompanies the supremacy of the business class and materialism, but to nowhere near the same extent as other Asian countries.

kek

How are you Australian and you have to deal with Chinese people? Why is your nation so cucked that you take in people who are unwanted? How clear do you have to make it to people that they are not wanted???

Why do people move to places where they are not wanted?? And why do liberals feel bad when these people get punished for moving to places where they are not wanted???

FUCK

kekking hell aquafresh

>people
lol

you're describing everywhere ever.

they can afford it. and normies doesnt care. Melbourne is just like seattle

>It's like they don't even notice what they are doing.
They don't, it's normal behavior in their culture. What do Japanese do about it? You guys are timid as fuck. I've seen the rude Chinese a few times literally pushing in line on cruises. They'll get shoved back and mocked but nothing severe. Same there?

What exactly is them being blunt? Ex.?

THIS

Confucianism fucked the entire continent

The teachings of the Slav will save you

They never push in their chairs ever

I thought Ausfags had a great migration policy.

>you have to obey the authority, no matter what
was never taught that, but okay
>you have to obey older people, no matter what
Pretty much

When it comes to illegals we do

We still important fuckton of regular Chinks and poos every year though

point based system
it means more what he said and less spics/ nogs/ c4/ ...

i live in pittsburgh. during the schoolyear, pittsburgh gets an infusion of rich chinese kids because of carnegie-mellon university. 1) on the roads you can always tell them - they are haphazardly driving mercedes benz .. 2) in a supermarket or other store - zeo concept of personal space. they think nothing of bumping into you or stopping and standing in front of you without apology. 3) interpersonal skills - at the gym, during the election, chinese guy on the phone on the treadmill next to me openly talking about "stupid white people" with regard to the election

Hear Hear

poo belongs in the loo

>racist thread

this is why pol is stupid,.

(OP) #
hindus and others from those poo areas are 100X worse.
I swear they're disgusting, I went into a store and the shop keep blows his nose as I'm taking a soda to the counter. He doesn't say "excuse me" or apologize or hold it in until I leave. So I called him out on it, I asked him how he could be so disgusting.
He asked what could he do, he needed to blow his nose. I told him he probobly act civilized and not do that in front of the customers

To think that animal was going to reach for my items and then handle my debit card with his snotty hands made me want to throw up. All these swine from india and those regions are the same too, gross and unmannered. They're trash

Found the chink

Let me put 2 and 2 together for you.

Asians are known as Mongoloids.

Mongoloid is a somewhat archaic term for a mentally challenged person (most notably down syndrome).

What else needs to be said?

This is a surprising post from an Australian. I thought Chinese tourist were very common there. Have you experienced any? Chinese culture is very overpopulated and manners are not addressed at all, it is not about race.

>What the fuck is wrong with Chinese people?
They kinda went from stone age to iphones over a single generation. They adapt a lot better than niggers ever could, but they're not there yet.

The most striking thing to me is how they dress. Most of them just don't understand how clothing is meant to be worn. It's especially embarassing when some rich chinks come to Paris and buy shit in luxurious stores. They wear some 30,000€ worth of clothes and they can't even get it right, they wear shirts like they're belts and tie the sleeves in front, on the wrong way, they carry backpacks like a shoulder bag with the strap going across their body, some put their pants backwards...

They have the manners of savages, and modern western civilizations are like theme parks to them.

They're just mainland Chinese with a thin veneer of western civility. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

There is a branch of my college which is infested with Chinese, many connected to the communist party. There was a scandal where they gangstalked an American kid and made him go insane.

Thought Aussie's had their guns taken away.

This not that many smart Chinese my sexy hot intelligent Chinese part time GF told me without me asking pic related her

The mainlanders are the worst, they're filthy cunts and are being exported to create fifth columns in Western and SEA nations, and the corrupt politicians allow it because they're given party donations and cushy positions in Chinese companies when they finish their term.

She's also my part time girlfriend. Do you also pay by the hour?

Cucked

Most insightful post on Sup Forums today.

The Chinese were shit long before Europeans showed up.

I'm not disputing that, but the post I referenced does show how they got even worse.
Another post earlier correctly notes the source of the original rot: Confucianism.

I'm mainland chinese and I'm triggered
DELETE THIS

smelling tuna is the closest she'll get to eating food.

Happening in Latvia!

>catch public transport
>get open mouth coughed on by Asians

Every fucking time

Let's not forget that the chinks have the worst fucking breath

kys chink

>flag
you are chink too

>Malaysian
you are more chink than us

Chinese people are just a collective of very dumb and empty people. They have no personality, no opinion on anything. They're just terrible people. Group mentality, they don't care about the environment, or their health, or well, anything really.

The Chinese went through a war in which hundreds of thousands died over a fucking haircut.

i went to beijing earlier in the year, i will never fucking go to china again, fuck those people rude cunts who beg for 2 dollars, everyone is a scammer and people piss and spit everywhere.

Let's sing the chink song together than,
Oh great leader Mao~

Another pittsburger here,

I can't stand those cunts

>The Chinese went through a war in which hundreds of thousands died over a fucking haircut.
wait what?

Looks like Tourettes Syndrome

I think he mean Anti-Qing sentiment

>The entire day long it is a cacophony of sniffing, hawking, grunting, threat clearing, chewing with mouths wide open, loud phone conversations, farting, and so on
Holy shit, this, and the men are even worse!

Abort your sons for their sake

you think its a result of politics or culture?
or maybe they're just mongs?
can't tell

They also repeat the same mistakes and don't show any capacity to learn from error.

They got the opium wars because they hoarded silver and created treasury deficits in a whole bunch of other countries.

They're doing the exact same thing right now with a devalued currency. Dollars go in, shitty toys come out.

Compulsive hoarding doesn't work well with mulilateral relationships.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queue_(hairstyle)

>The imposition of this order was not uniform; it took up to 10 years of martial enforcement for all of China to be brought into compliance, and while it was the Qing who imposed the queue hairstyle on the general population, they did not always personally execute those who did not obey. It was Han Chinese defectors who carried out massacres against people refusing to wear the queue. Li Chengdong, a Han Chinese general who had served the Ming but defected to the Qing,[19] ordered troops to carry out three separate massacres in the city of Jiading within a month, resulting in tens of thousands of deaths. The third massacre left few survivors.[20] The three massacres at Jiading District are some of the most infamous, with estimated death tolls in the tens or even hundreds of thousands.[21] Jiangyin also held out against about 10,000 Qing troops for 83 days. When the city wall was finally breached on October 9, 1645, the Qing army, led by the Han Chinese Ming defector Liu Liangzuo (劉良佐), who had been ordered to "fill the city with corpses before you sheathe your swords," massacred the entire population, killing between 74,000 and 100,000 people.[22]

Reminds me of an anecdote. Can't remember where it but by the Eiffel tower the only sign for 'no public defecation' is in Chinese. I used to work in a museum and they treated everything like shit

They're just a people devoid of culture or humanity. They're subhuman people. In the eyes of a chink, building an oil refinery near a spring lake is ideal, because they can easily dispose of toxic waste.

They just don't give a shit, and i don't think they're capable of giving a shit. Their cities are toxic smog wastelands, they just non-chalantly bulldoze entire communities to make way for airports and roads, they lack any humanity. They're a sick people, who's ever heard of a Chinese love sonnet? Or a great Chinese theatre play? They've contributed absolutely nothing to humanity, awful people. All they do is consume

>tfw too smart to socialize

just tell them this is library

It's Louvre.