JonTron

Can anyone prove these statistics are true or not? I've been trying to find a source and I didn't find anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=5137
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bureau_of_Justice_Statistics
youtu.be/6RQA9GZprqM
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/hus11.pdf
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus06.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nations_and_intelligence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence
youtube.com/watch?v=Cmg4fV5mAKs&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=JFzk0oGKqUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice digits

witnessed

Is that shopped? It looks like a man's head on a child's body.

Let me cast doubt on that statement by saying..
How
There's so much white trash on the west coast. Drugging it up and stealing. I don't believe that statistic for a second. But if someone can get me a source I'd gladly change my tune.

Is he /ourguy/?

He always was

Asians once again confirmed for master race
>Also checked

A household income of over $85K is not even remotely close to wealthy, a married couple with social science degrees can make that much.

fbi.gov has everything you need, and is a very valid source even normies have to accept

These two are the best I can do

bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=5137
This was what I found with a quick Google search. It's not what you're looking for, but it's something. Note: it's rates of victimization, so a higher rate means that more stuff is done to the group rather than that group necessarily doing more.

simply compare the top 10 wealthiest black cities with the top 10 poorest white cities.

It has the source listed right on the meme..

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bureau_of_Justice_Statistics

Your anecdote has no basis on reality.

You can also applies this to culture, economic is not the only factor you know.

A shit ton of it actually exist, because if we follow that logic, crimes shouldn't exist among whites and other.

Lot of factors like culture, environnement, economic... Etc explain why crime is more common among black.

When you have Black supremacist movement as BLM (the only based black defender is Martin Luther King), they don't help to cure the problem.

>explain why crime is more common among blacks

Genetics.

>It looks like a man's head on a child's body.
This is freaking me out too. Does he have some sort of medical condition?

>gamers
destroying tissue of society

its common in white ppl nowadays, called bets fag gamers pc culture cuck life moms basement

Please stop giving Destiny attention you faggots. I used to watch this kid for years but when he got all political he turned into a complete and utter faggot you tends to scream over people. Do us all a favor and stop talking about him.

Hey. Hey retard. Do you see OP's chart on that Wikipedia page? Where do you think you are? We know about Google, here.

Why won't Jontron tweet?

It's a biological predisposition to these types of "culture". American blacks are more similar to Brazilian blacks and blacks in Europe than they are to American whites in terms of observable behavior and crime rates.

Exactly, I'm looking for that same chart somewhere, and I can't find it.

it's true.
and those Asian crimes come from bad driving, nothing serious.

That's how blacks get wealthy. By killing, stealing and dealing.

I would be embarrassed if I were him. I could only stand to watch 20 minutes of that "debate," but unless he redeemed himself later, he came completely unprepared and seemed afraid to actually talk about the main tenants of race realism and white nationalism, even though it's clear that's what he was there to defend. Pretty disappointed in him.

Yeah, I looked for it as well. Couldn't find anything. And actually the BoJ seems to rarely release any statistics on offenders, they release statistics mainly about victims. Almost everything I could find was strictly about the victims of crimes, not offenders.

>Buckley and FemFreq
A Sup Forums bro needs to make a new loss comic

some of what is said here is bullshit. if you cant find a sauce, is probably fake news

I just need a proof it's a real statistic. It's not hard to believe it but I still need a proof.

If you think (((we))) were ever going to let someone with that level of mainstream influence lead his followers down the alt-right rabbit hole, you're fucking insane. Be thankful we're keeping him alive.

This is homicide statistics.

I think the big take away we should get from this isn't that Jontron is being racist, because that doesn't answer anything.

It's the question of WHY does that statistic exist to begin with. Jontron didn't pull that information out of his ass. He read it from a source. What we don't know is where that information is from, what location it represents, what time frame it references, etc.

There are some answers that we need to understand.

Of course it has more to do with culture than economics, that's the entire point. That's why the left are such idiots and are hurting black communities, not helping them. They think we should "respect" black culture even though it leads to crime, poor education and teen pregnancies.

Ebonics slang language thing is a prime example, not only is speaking incoherently and with terrible grammar accepted, it's even encouraged because of "heritage."

Maybe it just is the inherent nature of blacks but imagine a world where their shit wasn't tolerated and white guilt didn't make all these cucks desperate to make excuses for them.

Yes, I just need a source from where it is coming from. Nothing more, nothing less

Is there any reason to believe Jon has even seen that image? AFAIK it's just something someone else found and associated it with him. He could have seen nothing at all, or something else entirely.

>imagine a world...
It's called Africa and it's the world's hottest pile of shit. Niggers have low IQs, they're hopeless.

can i have a link to that debate or whatever it was?

youtu.be/6RQA9GZprqM here it is

>black culture
When will this fucking meme die
>imagine a world where their shit wasn't tolerated and white guilt didn't make all these cucks desperate to make excuses for them.

Are you being serious?

ty. though 2 hours? can you tell me what time i should check out?

Retard.

>Biological predisposition
>What is crime among other race

This, can't argue against your post.

>mud-cookies
is that for real? what?

are you a fucking baby? check out the nearest tree and hang yourself from it, useless faggot

All of the statistics seem to be framed in the paridigm of the victim so it'll take a lot of parsing to figure out if it's accurate, but based on this

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

(page 11) it says that blacks commit 7 times the homicides as whites, so I don't doubt it's true.

But Africa does tolerate their shit since they are in charge there. I forget which country it was but they threw out all the white people (aka the people responsible for keeping the country afloat) and then a few decades later are desperate for them to return.

The areas that the British owned and operated were doing really well since they kept the order of law but after they left those places became shitholes.

Dogs can be trained to behave, why wouldn't the same be true for niggers?

I don't know, I didn't have time to watch the whole thing

Because of many factors as shitty education and shit.

Genetics is just an excuse to justify your wish to kill innocent black.

Culture doesn't mean civilized.

That was Zimbabwe.

peak rate of homicide in blacks is 9 times higher than the peak in whites which both occur in their 20s (page 5)

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/hus11.pdf

>Only show country where education, policy, economics are other problem is present

>therefore, it applies to all blacks

Retard.

Wrong, you frog-eating cuck. Niggers have IQs roughly 15 points lower than whites, on average. Do some research, you're making baseless accusations. Look at what you're saying. You're telling a random person on the internet he wants to kill innocent people. Take a good long look at your beliefs, fucking cuck.

Zimbabwe (used to be rhodesia). Really depressing story. They went from one of the best African nations feeding all the other shit holes to one of the worst black holes for aid.

In a rich city of any race, all crimes are going to be reported to the police. In any poor town, crimes are much less likely to be reported because of less trust in the police or because the culprits are known locally.

In Haiti people eat mud cookies because they can't fish or grow crops.

OK, but where's the problem with that: it's a massive uphill struggle to fix culture, especially when you have a very divided front. Look how well that's going for you in France.

Dogs understand the basic concept of reward for good behaviour, exactly like whites and some other groups do. Blacks NEVER learned this trait.

Okay, so you're talking about slavery. We used to enslave them and we sure as hell didn't feel white guilt or tolerate their shit back then. I say that was a much healthier relationship, but the best solution would be to let them fuck off to Africa and get eaten by lions.

o i am laffin
Fuck off nigger.

>What is crime among other race
Extremely comparable to each other actually, if we were to eliminate blacks from our homicide statistics, the US is comparable to Belgium per capita.

But they are being rewarded for their bad behavior by the left. That's the problem.

This has a lot of tables with income, but most is from the point of view of who's being victimized, not who is offending

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus06.pdf

Every fucking country run by blacks is a poverty stricken shithole.

Even here in Switzerland black communities are poorer than average and commit way more crime than whites.

Races aren't equal.

Nigger.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nations_and_intelligence

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence

digits

Retard, your IQ test come from country WITH A LOT OF PROBLEMS.

Their government don't even care about their own black.

Surprising that they act like they want, in western countrys, we have law, morals to know how to behave.

Black communities act like they are victimize, influenced by leftist though about them and shit, which explain why they act like this.

Try know more about those who you despise beside just take what you want

Destiny is a skeleton tier manlet

Culture is the natural product of social tendencies in a group which emerge from genetic predispositions to certain behaviors.
Aggression, intelligence, forethought, and even jealousy are known to be linked to specific gene matrices.

What we see in so called black culture are elements of base tribalism which can be observed universally in all predominately black areas. It seems as though the more autonomy blacks are given the more these tribal elements will reign over social order. What should be proof positive to any observer is the fact that blacks in the developed world will devolve to the same level of dysfunction that we see in war torn Liberia. In cities with a black population of 50% or higher we see entire areas that are effectively 100% black, there is no local culture but their own. In such places we see frivolous violence, no regard for authority, no ability to perceive consequence, no ability to plan, little to no sense of civic duty, no real cohesion outside of street gangs.
In these areas we also see black children having no will to learn, often dropping out of public education in favor of joining a gang, we see STD rates many times higher than the national average, we also see above average obesity, higher instance of heart disease, and type II diabetes.
This is all in spite of the monstrous levels of social assistance available to them. The only logical conclusion that you could draw is that on average the black is a self destructive creature. Baser in instinct and lacking the drive to create civilization.

I didn't say we should fix it.

I'm just explaining why it happen

The best solution seems to deported criminals, rapist and all then keep those who see beyond all these shits.

MLK was an adulterous commie who believed in reparations.

he was not based he was fucked

>Only show country where education, policy, economics are other problem is present

No you colossal faggot
Jesus Christ you're a fucking idiot.
>implying nations where blacks are completely left to their own devices isn't exactly what we're arguing here.

Do you think these places magically are oppressed? Some sort of supernatural forces are holding these resource rich nations from advancing? You understand that the lack of education and homicidal actions stems from themselves, right? The only time there was any prosperity on that fucking continent was when the white man ran the show. The quickly devolved back to their natural state as soon as they were thrown out as well.

Even though you cling on to that socioeconomic bullshit nigger, it doesn't make it true.

You still don't understand do you?

Black criminality is true, but there is more complicated explanation than Fucking genes.

They can fish and grow crops, they are just too stupid and inept to.

We had such a world in the 40s and 50s. The black family unit was still a thing, nigs dressed and acted in a way that mimic'd whites. They had a crime rate per capita slightly higher then whites. With the way blatant racism has subsided, if Blacks acted today as they did in the 50s they would be doing exponentially better as a whole.

His speeches were also written by a third party.
The myth of the man is entirely fabrication. He wasn't even a Christian as he denied the resurrection, yet he is lauded as a supposed Christian minister.

Geez I'm asking which communities has a culture which promote the most criminality.

That map isn't accurate. Also, (((IQ)))

You cant win. Its always going to be blamed on Whites.
>Say that blacks are more likely to be put in jail
White police is racist
>Say that they are more likely to commit crime
White ppl keeping us down and they commit crime cuz bad environment
>Say that in countries without any white influence they still act the same
Whiteis fucked our country.

Can't win against their loophole of blaming whites.

Again, you're interpreting statistics the way you want to.

Never said anyone are equal, we are already much different beside races themselves.

Next you will tell that SJW are smart.

>It seems as though the more autonomy blacks are given the more these tribal elements will reign over social order
interesting enough, this concept also is mirrored with the sexes. Jordan Peterson hits on it in the video below. The more options people have, the more they drift towards their biological wiring and predisposition. Interesting stuff, good post

youtube.com/watch?v=Cmg4fV5mAKs&t=3s

nope

sorry frog you've been btfod

>What is civilization
>What is factors

Keep being retarded.

No, it's really not. Intelligence is one of the best tools we posses to predict behavior and success Nigger.

Again, you're stopping two DNA without going any further.

Lucky us, there is actually competent person who try to explaining it right now elsewhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=JFzk0oGKqUw

You're almost there.... Why are those other problems present? Why are those problems not present in white enclaves in the same country, why were they not present under apartheid? Why were they so diminished under colonialism? Why... In ever black country, literally every single one, do these problems persist? These problems that almost every other non-black country has managed to avoid/subdue/negate at a much more successful rate than black countries?

You're wasting your time, you're not talking to an ethnic Frenchman.

why can't negroes into civilization, froggy?

>What is civilization
something niggers don't have

>civilization

You mean that thing that white people built?

dem digits tho

Seen it a lot of times.

People here already question it, some of your statistics are questionable and dated.

With some of your statistics, you actually show the possibility of blacks to be civilized.

>some of your statistics are questionable and dated
Ok, point out any discrepancies and we'll discuss it

Stopping here, I've got shit to do. I know that I've already enough red pilled black peoples to not taking seriously your "stats"

go back to your street mattress Mahmoud

Thanks for the flag mudshit

You're giving it a conclusion without making it unquestionable.

Therefore no black should be able to behave like everyone else.

It's just a theory then.

Bye.

You're a Nigger and you'll never be able to look at this data objectively due to your innate bias and literal inability to process the information in any sort of meaningful way.

You and your brothers destroyed the West

what percentage of terrorist events in france are committed by muslims, and what are their races?