en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shareblue
wikileaks.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove_Guest_List_2008
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Of course not. Why would it?

of course not goyim

now stop asking questions you shouldn't be

yup, there are even pictures of em from the 90's or some shiet

yep i have friends and senpai who tried to invite me before

why not. rich people tend to get bored as fuck.

Daily reminder that they killed Kubrick 5 days after the last shots of the movie were filmed.

So why didn't they stop it being released? Or recut it?

they did recut it and left other parts out

>why didn't they recut it
>implying they didn't

I don't believe the conspiracy, but Kubrick wasn't around for the cut.

>so Sup Forums, does this really happen?
Not for useless goys like you.

I can see it happening. A ritual like that might be there to "get everyone on the same page" to achieve a goal.

its real

The question is:

Why not?

It's just a bunch of people doing some magick. It's not new.

Yep. Lawn bowls club down the road from me has some heaps weird initiation rituals. Nobody can do shit about it cos they're too powerful, got all the seats on the local council, etc.

Maybe for beginners but at most other stages they use kids and slit their throats at the end. I know this is the movie that got Kubrik killed but its still a total whitewash. If the secret societies where just a bunch of swingers nobody would care. We might even admire them. The fact is tho that this is a glorified depiction. Kubrik put allot of coded mesgs in about what they REALLY get up to but he doesnt show it upfront. These societies are the reason for industrial level child abduction and murder. The CIA work for them. Check out Ted Gunderson (ex head of the LA FBI). He explains how the CIA run child abduction operations in the US for these societies

youtube.com/watch?v=xMQifcCb2M8

BUMP

(because shareblue are on here 24/7 trying to push down woke threads with spam)

Yes.

what is shareblue?

Lawn bowls club in Hurstville.

Propaganda network headed up by David Brock. It has a particular interest in shutting down any conversation pertaining to the paedophile rings in the US gov/deep state

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shareblue

The party orgy scene is missing 20 min from the original cut, thats why the pacing is so weird in those scenes.

Yes. But we'll never, ever find it.

yea, but we already have found it. We will find more aswel, its only a matter of time (Kek wills it)

wikileaks.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove_Guest_List_2008