A question for my Eurobros

This is a serious question i have been pondering for quite some time and was curious if any Eurobro, (Specifically English, Spanish, German) can help with.

As the flag shows i am an american, my mom side is pure spanish with grandparents from central and northern spain, while my fathers side is English and German and we can trace both bloodlines back to Euorope before 1800. Despite knowing my heritage for quite some time i have always been a proud American first and always, however around 4 years ago (about the time i started getting redpilled) i slowly became less and less worried about my nationality and more so about my blood.

You see I live in California, Near L.A, in a very hispanic heavy area. It is not a common sight to see a white guy with blone hair and blue eyes here, and living here for all my life iv'e noticed i feel like i dont fit. I have been the butt of jokes and have fought over my race. With recent happenings i have come to hate my area more. I want to move, my friends are either shills tweeting about how black lives matter or fuck white people, or just to lazy to care, my family is nice but my mom is a left wing nut, my dad is a loser and cant take care of himself. If i move i will leave everyone behind and really dont care, since i have no where else to go i was curious what would be your thoughts on moving to one of the countries ive mentioned before, the ones i have heritage with?

I want to know if it be welcomed, what areas would be good to live for me, what things i could do to help, if you guys want my help at all even. Where would i fit in.

Any insight would be great Eurobros, im prepared for hate, but if anyone has some serious advice it would be very welcome.

half spics like you kill the white race

SAGE

Apologies for any grammar errors or spelling mistakes, currently on mobile very tires working very late.

>muh heritage

Half spic? MY family is as white as can be, you mean my spanish side? They are white too, living in northern spain near france.

You're a fucking Irish cunt, you're as bad as niggers if not worse

The Europe you speak of doesn't exist anymore
In less than 50 years every Christian in Europe will have been murdered

I can only give you an advice: if you move in any place in Europe that is not UK you have to learn the local language. Dont drem not even from a moment that outside UK you will manage to have a normal life if you cant speak a decent/above average local language.

Wish you luck.

Yea this i know, I already know spanish very decently due to school, but thats about it.

I wouldnt think of moving to a country where i dont know the language, basically puts me on par with the same shits who go there and refuse to respect the country they're in.

Well said. Fuck the Irish potato niggers. They're almost as cucked as the Scots.

I'm an Englishman, and believe England has a promising future. It would be worth wading through the red tape to move here. What is your line of work?

Some valuable advice- stay clear of London. It's impossibly expensive to live there, and it has an alarming shit skin infestation problem.

You should move to the North of England. I would recommend a city like Liverpool (only 2% black population, so zero nigger crime. It has the second lowest city crime rates in Britain, and the people are very friendly, welcoming and helpful. The city has been voted the friendliest city in the world in several international pols. Beautiful, comfy, Georgian period 3 bed terraced houses can be rented For £600 per month. The same property in London would cost at least £3000 per month. It's just far better value. A stylish area in Liverpool is the Sefton Park area. Lots of quaint flats and homes to rent while you get your feet on the ground and set your life up. Good luck in whatever path you choose, user.

Come to Spain, my dear Sup Forumsack, you will be welcomed

I also think this would be a good move for you too. Spain is great.

No you don't, you yanks are pathetic when it comes to it

In Germany everyone would rather see you as an American than former European. But still you would be very welcomed. It might be easier to get started in Berlin as there are many English speakers and it's cheaper. However, it's also the very worst part of Germany. In my opinion the south especially Bavaria is best to live. Great nature, nice old towns, good food, etc. More expensive but you also earn more money. Forget that Sup Forums view of Germany. We are not that fucked. It's still a very good place to live.

Big advantage of Germany is our work culture. I have experience working in some other countries and especially working with international clients and I feel like it's best in Germany. While in Japan I was in the office for more than 10h per day but everyone was very inefficient. They rather talk with each other, go 2h for lunch, laugh, joke around, etc. In Germany you go 8h to your office and work efficiently. Had to do with American clients and companies and somehow they always tried to rip us off. For example: Once we needed some materials for a booth stand in the US so contacted some companies who are specialized in making booth stands. Every single one of them promised a lot, good materials, etc. But they never told us the price. After asking 10 times and near the deadline they finally send us the pricing options and it was much higher than expected. Obviously they pushed us to the date where they thought we can't decline that offer anymore. In Germany whenever I ask for someone to send me some pricing options and how they could help us, they do it immediatelly and send us really good offerings. Cooperating, communication and efficiency seems better for me. But maybe I just had the wrong contacts.

>half spanish
You mean half mexican right?

>I want to know if it be welcomed

No.

Europeans don't like Americans. We always thought you people were a joke, especially now after you elected Trump. Also, your country is actively trying to fuck up the EU.

So no, you won't be welcome here. Fuck off.

im currently entering school in engineering, so i dont think i will be moving anytime soon, and i have heard london is basically a different country so i already knew to avoid it.

I always had the false idea that liverpool and manchester area was bad but seems i was wrong.

Another question user, obviously i would integrate into the culture, but would i have to leave all of my american culture behind or is it ok to still act about some american ways, and teach future kids them as well

Spain is honestly great, i went to Pamplona where my great gradmother is from and loved it, people are nice as well

>you yanks
>Has american flag
>From America

Try harder

you are so blind, do you really think there's a place on his planet better than the United States?

just move to a majority-white town, get tons of white babies and subvert some high places, or low ones.

No pretty sure Spanish. Last time i checked Pamplona and Zaragoza are in Spain. Both of the Cities were my gradfather and grandmother are from.

I'm in the same boat as you, but in 805 not LA. I highly recommend you check out other states first, then Europe later. I'm planning on moving the fuck out of herd, probably to AZ but I'm not sure. It sucks big time in southern California.

But yeah EU'S laws are terribly draconian. No funs, etc.

I never really believed that germany was that bad to begin with, but i probably wouldnt move their without learning the language first

>But yeah EU'S laws are terribly draconian. No funs, etc.

that's not true, we're allowed to have fun!

>We are not that fucked. It's still a very good place to live
You can say that because you live in Bavaria, the most conservative state of all, therefore the best to live in. Go to your neighbor Baden-Württemberg and you'll see a different world.
You second paragraph is really interesting to read. I plan on making an apprenticeship in sales, so, much appreciated.

Now OP, remember one thing: You are always seen as foreigner in a European country, and the grass isn't so green there economy-wise compared to the US. Despite what some envious European fucktards say, USA is the best country in the world, period. Culturally, it is the most tolerant; economically, it is the strongest; militarily, it is overpowered; geographically, it is one of the most diverse and market-wise, it is one of the freeest.
Listen to the Jew , he knows his shit.

America does not have a higher quality of life than most of Europe. Why do Jews push the "America, streets lined with gold" meme? You have a much higher chance of being murdered or incarcerated in America than anywhere in Western Europe.

You up near Santa Barbara? i thought that place was suppose to be nice and very white, and i thought about moving to another state but i really dont see things going for the better here in the states, lets be honest unless trump makes america on the levels we were during the 50's the left is gonna pull out all the stops to win and they wont make the mostake of putting up another hilary, we will lose and go back to the way things were. I thought might as well help the homeland of the white race as much as i can.

> You have a much higher chance of being murdered or incarcerated in America than anywhere in Western Europe.

yeah, if you live in a town full of niggers or spics, hence why I said majority white towns, go to them, learn on how to be charismatic and convince those around you to not fall prey to multi-kulti.

>learn on how to be charismatic and convince those around you to not fall prey to multi-kulti
Top Jew advice. Over 2000 years of persecution teaches you a thing or two.

It not tolerant when it comes to white culture. In fact people actively mock it here and say the closest thing we have to culture is white bread.

However you are right about geography. i have been to more than 20 states and they all are different and amazing, but you only get these inlow populated areas. enter the city and you are surrounded by left brainwashed idiots preaching about diversity while there are run down houses and guns going off. I dont plan on living in the middle of nowhere just to take in the beauty,

Where abouts in Germany do you live user?

I have family who live in white towns but here is the problems the only white towns that have nice values are in the middle of nowhere. Majority white towns near population centers or not in the desert or woods are full of the spoiled rich liberals who are full of white guilt

i imagine it the same throughout the anglosphere, if you're civilised and not a cuntvyou won't have trouble. politics is bantz at best and only mongs let it interrupt their friendships.

>Recommends a city
Why would you do that? All UK cities are ugly shitholes.
If you're thinking of moving to the UK, move to a small town that's a reasonable distance from a city for maximum comfort. But on the other hand, you'd be leaving your family and your country behind for your ideology, so you're a pathetic piece of shit.

It may take 10 years or 20 or 50. But the pendulum will swing back. It's inevitable.
Come home white man.

Even the sticks are filled with criminally inclined meth-fueled junkies. Mayberry is dead.

>he doesn't want to bbq, hike, ride and shoot with us in the desert
Your loss tbqh

Were you ever in Württemberg? Doen't look like it but hey, with that opinion you are probably from some eastern shithole living of my taxes
only thing did wrong is the berlin thing, it's expensive and shitty there.
go to the south

Im southern spaniard and i have a whiter skin than you, bluer eyes than you and blonder hair than you, arrogant faggot
Kys

trust me the friends i have right now are only my friends due to school, i moved around a lot and never had time to make real ones, i ahve nothing on common with my current ones other than we went to high school together
As for the family i have only two close family near me, my mom and aunt i havent seen in 3 years.
My mother is moving to Washington soon with her boyfriend leaving me and my dad is a loser who asks me for money all the time.

And besides i was a piece of shit to begin with

I'm from the state Baden-Württemberg, living near the capitol Stuttgart. This is a melting pot of all kinds of people with migration background, since it's basically the heart of Germany's automobile industry.

Why don't you just move to some rural area? Or a big city that isn't infected with the radical left-wing hive-mind? There sure has to be one.

>Were you ever in Württemberg?
Fuck you. I was born and raised, and still live there. I interacted with natives 40 % max in my whole life. You don't know jackshit how it is with parallel societies, this is a real issue here.

I have tons of fun when im in New mexico doing all of that stuff, but its gets dull after a few weeks.
Plus the harsh sun hurts my pasty aryan skin

Don't listen to the Jew. You know the real America just as I do. The false "land of milk and honey" meme is really about nefarious alterior motives, which is to be expected from the Jew. Anybody that tells you America has the best quality of life is gaslighting you for "reasons".

So where in Spain would you like to move to?

I have been to rural areas and while i enjoy it at first, i guess im just to used to city life so it gets dull, and empty like.
As for cities not infected by left wing nuts, for look at the 2016 election map, every city voted in favor of Hilary.
I feel you, i couldnt tell you how many times fucking mexicans would tell me "There is no way your spanish idiot, you're way too white"
Let us not forget the native Iberians were the first to effectively remove kebab from europe.

Trump > Clinton you retarded shit

It's great to visit as a tourist, but keep in mind 1 in 5 people there are unemployed.. and the unemployement benefits are 500 dollar a month.

From my experience noone really cares about your heritage.People will mostly see you as another random American

If you are a cool person they will treat you well,but you have to know that most of the Sup Forums shit arent considered cool in Western Europe

move to a red state

Preferably the aforementioned cities already stated, as i have been there on a lengthy vacation and i enjoyed it quite well, and would feel more familiar, even if its just slightly compared to anywhere else.
Are there any areas in Spain you find nice?

You speak like you're of "migration background" yourself. Mehmet you have to go back.

The thing about europe is that anywhere you move you can't go wrong

again you retard. A holiday is completely different compared to actually living and working somewhere.

I know people wont care about my heritage, i really just mentioned them as i'd rather move to those places as i feel like i can try at least to help where my family came from rather than moving to a place i have no relation to.
More of a pride thing you know
thanks for the info. you know if it be hard for college educated people to get jobs there?

The only decent country in Europe is England minus London. We're all rightwing and the only people with balls who don't want to die out. The continent is full of betas who love the EU and by extension their own genocide.

Pretty hard for an ''outsider'' as they all promote and hire their relatives, high school friends etc..... A bit like inbreeding..or circle jerking.

I never said they were similar cunt. i just stated those areas interest me, due to my grandparents being from there and previous visits.
So a move to a nice little ghetto in France wont be a bad choice?

If I were moving to Europe I'd move to Andalusia, Corsica, Sardinia, azores islands, or maybe Sicily. Those seem like good climates to me. I live in the south so I'm used to warm weather

>I have been to rural areas and while i enjoy it at first, i guess im just to used to city life so it gets dull, and empty like.
>As for cities not infected by left wing nuts, for look at the 2016 election map, every city voted in favor of Hilary.
Well, believe me, it's not better in Germany. People are less confrontational about political beliefs but it's generally pretty left-winged here. Finding one person who supports Trump here is as rare as finding a real anime waifu. The propaganda is even more one-sided than it is in the US, and I think I speak on behalf of many European countries.

>thanks for the info. you know if it be hard for college educated people to get jobs there?
Depends on the country, but school and college degrees here are more valuable than the US ones. Better have some work experience.
If you meant a degree from a European country: depends on the field you want to work in; biology, chemistry, humanities (besides psychology and sociology) is as good as suicide.
And this oneNepotism is still quite a problem here.

I am, but not sand nigger background. My background comes form behind the iron curtain.

another thing is visa.. Which is a big hassle for companies.They hire a European anytime over someone from outside the EU (even he is less qualified)

That's because it's a massive paper hassle and it will cost a company a lot of money to hire someone from outside the EU.

The only exceptions are really high qualified skilled jobs like heart surgeons, nano technology professors etc etc.

Wow that the complete opposite over here, a company would hire a foreign born worker in a heartbeat over an american

Anywhere in the northeast is top tier, in the rest you start finding more and more low iq underclass.

We are constantly trying to emulate American culture anyway. You wouldn't have to change that much desu.

the reason for that is that a lot of shitskins came to Spain to due loopholes in the system. Spain is full of Mexicans, colombians, Venezuelans etc.. And all they do is gibmedats claim benefits and leach the system.

so they put up a lot of barriers to stop that.

It depends on your skills, man. Assuming you will have to work for a living. If you are fluent in Spanish you can try the nicer parts of Spain, but I hear their job market is ... dodgy.
Germany is still an economic powerhouse at this point and you may have it easier to find an English-speaking job there, but what is the point, Germany if anything is even more hopeless than California, might as well stay where you are.
There is Switzerland, and your mileage really may vary here. Some people come here for the money and they stay because they get to love the country. Others hate it and they put up with it out of pure greed.

I met some guys from southampton on a cruise a few months ago, they were top fuckin lads.

it definitely feels like all the blue haired libs are from london. probably like new york or seattle for us.

Blue eyes are a genetic mutation and dont work as well as brown. hows that blood feeling?

Winchester,Hampshire England, we need goys like you, also plenty of white folks

Would i be a God among men there? How mad will you guys get if i call it soccer? What is a cheeky nando?
Goona have to redpill me on that, i never knew Spain had a spic problem also.
Would you say anywhere below Bilbao, Zaragoza, and Barcelona are for plebians?

keep in mind that if you move to spain you WILL have to learn spanish.

Spain cant into english.

Hampshire>>>>>> any other English county plus great cities and white people

We have enough third world immigrants already

Even here in Malta there are a lot of those people from South America... they come on a false student Visa to Spain... and next thing they do is take the plane to Malta as Malta has a very corrupt and inefficient government, so they won't get kicked out here even if the visa is expired..

they shit up the system here as well. They all work illegally here as cleaners dishwashers or prostitutes..

How is your guys' cheese? I'm a big fan and i have heard you guys got some of the best. funny enough i have been to winchester while driving down to see my friend in bournmouth, unless that is a different winchester.

>half-spics

This is offensive.

I fingered your bird at Wesley because she wanted it. No reason to be mad Irish-bro.

In Spain you would be a minor local celebrity. We are the most tolerant to immigrants, sometimes to our faults.

If you have some skills, especially Computer you will do well here, and most likely find a QT.

You could go pretty much anywhere in Germany, and what you could do to help is be peaceful and hard-working.

Like i mentioned i already know decent spanish but would for sure get better if i ever did plan on moving
Don't worry the only Scandinavian nations i would even want to visit would be norway, the rest of you are so cucked i might as well move to Syria
Fuckers do the same thing here, if its not cleaners or dishwashers you can be sure to find 10 middle aged mexicans working in a fast food place meant for teens as their first part time job.

>American first and your State second

God. How weird it must be to not be Texan.

First thing you have to do is get an EU passport, which might be a little complex. My two paternal grandparents were born in Spain, and the citizenship process took ages; my dad had to get it first, and then I had till my 20th birthday. I got it last year.

>t. Uruguayan student in 'Merica.

I would second this although I would recommend Manchester instead - give up on London its ruined. The Northern cities don't compare in scale or history or anything but they have friendlier people and cheaper living costs.

would you put your state first if you were Californian?
You guys do have some fucking QT's. Met a girl names Paula while i was there, holy shit you guys are lucky

Nobody gives a shit about heritage here. People will be enamoured with your accent though

Forget about the stupid cheese man, I thought you wanted advice.
Several people have told you, you won't get decent advise unless you let us know your qualifications. What languages do you speak and what education do you have.
If you speak English only and don't have at least a STEM master's degree, forget about it.
If you have a STEM education, you have many possibilities. If not, it will all be up to your personality and your language skills.

How far up north is too far though, like where would it sounds like people were talking in another language to me?

Can confirm. Spain is full of Hispano-American brothers that the even the Argentineans, ultra-cucks of the Southern Cone, would kick out in a heartbeat. To add to this, they have Moroccans, Senegalese, and at least in Barcelona, so many Chinese -- Jews of the Orient.

It's much better if you get citizenship, like I did; but Spanish bureaucracy is famously inept and Belgium-tier (legendary).

i know man it was bants, and i have already said before, i speak Spanish and i start school next semester in engineering.

Not so fast

would i get the same affection from English girls, that american girls do with you guys? What are my chances of getting a white QT with my accent alone?

You are like Andalucía; you have the highest taxes. Madrid has the lowest in Spain, but they're still very high.

with false papers they all claim their great great grandparents were born in Spain.. like this guy did:

isnt Cambridge home to a large Uni? full of people who are so pompous they they enjoy the smell of their own farts?

Point taken.

I lived for 2 years in the south (Málaga) and didn't like it.
Zaragoza and Pamplona are really pretty good. High wages and standard of living for Spain and low in shitskins.
Barcelona is the best for jobs but many immigrants and leftism there. Bilbao I dont't know but I'm inclined to think it's good.

That's the EU for you. I know many pakis here who come from the UK once their visa expires and are kicked out.
Free movement is basically a way to let the shitskins move within Europe without having to return to their own country.

0. they only like the BBC.

>, my mom side is pure spanish with grandparents from
> blablablabl

just got bored and gave up there, nobody fucking cares

go fucking blog about yourself on tmblette

Fuck off we're full
Refugee crisis pushed us to the limit. Dont come here burger

I have a Spanish passport. I'm from the Southern Cone, not Mexico.

I don't know about Spain, but Germany is fucked beyond belief, the only place that's relatively OK if you are mid/upper class is Bavaria.
The UK is a communist hellhole. Their laws and regulations literally rob you of every freedom you can think of.
It's also full of mudslimes and indians, people have very poor hygiene and are addicted to alcohol or drugs 90% of the time. The women are ugly as sin.

If you could move to Bavaria in Germany, you will feel nice, but Germany is going to real shit, real fast. It's only a matter of time, before they literally get BTFO'd by terrorist attacks and become like Sweden.

My personal advice for you is to consider Switzerland and some countries in Eastern Europe, if you're willing to learn the language and have a job, which allows you to work online from another country so you can enjoy cheap life.

I lived in the UK for nearly 10 years.. Speaking from experience I can say the UK has a lot less laws and regulations than for example Germany or France.

Sounds great but im not very good at squatting and i dont own any tracksuits. but Eastern Europe is much more based when it comes to shitskins