Wil Sup Forums kill me?

I am sikh, brn in boston, indian heritage, totally for trump and alt right, no accent, and sikhs are not like hinpoos(hindus), we hate mudslimes and have the muzzie killing swords, so is Sup Forums Okay with me?

How Sikh? Will you sperg out if your sister marries another religion (other than mudslime)? To you have a faggoty beard, long hair, and turban other than at a wedding or funeral?

If you will only marry a Sikh then you annoying but harmless (like the Amish, or orthodox Jews). If you will marry anybody decent (except muslims) then you are bro tier.

Sikh's are fucking legit and most Sup Forumssters with a halfway decent knowledge of history and religions will know this.

Sikh's have been the spearpoint of the British Empire against mohommedins and other filth in that region of the world for 100's of years.

Ya'll fucked up when you did the Air India Bombing but you mostly killed hindu indo-canadians so its not quite so bad.

>supporting people who you have to ask to not kill you

How cucked are Sikhs? Your whole history is being lapdogs of the British.

everything you listed is fine except for the fact you are alt-right and supporter of the lying, sexual assaulting fascist we have in office. KYS for that.

They picked a winner, faggot. I'm sure they were more than happy to side with us against the filthy oppressive "religion" that had been fighting them since the inception of Sikhi.
Gr8 B8 M8

Fuck no, we love Sikhs, you guys are based.

Sikhs are the fucking best, and any Sup Forumslack who's even glanced at the wikipedia article will probably agree.

you guys are based shitskins

Post kripan and Sikhs are based af

Of course ((they))did not forget to add Due furur

personally i like sikhs. they have a strong tradition of military service, i respect that.

The Sikhs are heroes for removing kebab since 1666. Seeing the sad state of the west, we cannot be picky about our allies, and the Sikhs are welcome allies indeed.
This does not change the fact, of course, that their homeland is in India and they should strive to return there to clean up their own backyard.

I like sikhs. Nice people.

Sikhs are based. OK with me.

Sikhs are bro-tier, but we're not going to cuck for you or be super happy you're living in our lands, senpai.

Wtf kys

If he's a Sikh he should marry his own people

Sikhs are good in my book. Y'all can stay.

nah fuck off m8. all you towelheads belong in mecca

Most of us are half Asian, is that ok with you?

Sihks seem OK to me, I don't know much about them save that they were formed to combat Islam, and that's good for everyone.