Daily reminder that Geert Wilders and his PVV have no ideology...

Daily reminder that Geert Wilders and his PVV have no ideology. Their entire existence has been focused on being anti-islam (and pro Israel). Their political "program" consists of ridiculous propositions that would enhance the police state, such as a quran ban and a headscarve ban

The PVV has no FB or twitter page, all they have is Geert Wilders' personal twitter account. PVV is a one man party.

He's not right wing. Being anti-islam doesn't make you so , certainly not if you're pro gay rights. Geert Wilders is a phony carreer politician that has been in parliament for years now and just keeps repeating the same old stuff about islam. People like him are discreditting nationalism and right wing populism.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_general_election,_2017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DUTCH IS OVER!

At least the FvD has two seats, that will be given to two really good guys. I hope FvD can maximalize its potential

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_general_election,_2017
>VVD can't form a coalition with >50% of the vote unless they join with based Geert
>VVD+PVV+CDA+CU=50.1% of vote
VVD-PVV COALITION CONFIRMED
IT'S HAPPENING

>ridiculous propositions that would enhance the police state, such as a quran ban and a headscarve ban

>ridiculous

They will never do that.
Geert Wilders is a literal meme politician. All talk no action

why do all these alt-right, xenophobic and hateful politicians have faggy hairstyles?

I am very confused for the dutch election please explain

Don't mock the mane bro

>Denk has more seats
KEKEKEK

That is ridiculous user. You don't fight islam and immigrants by reducing civil liberties. That quran and headscarf ban are on par with the knife bans and the dozens of CCTV cameras the UK has in order to combat crime

Anything that's Anti-Muslim is fine by me.

I'm afraid the chances of them forming a coalition with GL is bigger then with PVV

It's a start. The deportations can still come later.

I have no problem with reducing civil liberties, as long as it's just for Jews and Muslims.

Denk has more, kek btfo

>/ourguy/ from PVV ends up with big +5% boost
>/ourguy/ already second
>/ourgirl/ LePen nearly winning
>W-WE LOST FELLOW GOYIM! FORCED /YOURGOY/ EU COMMIE MAYMAY TIME XD RED COMMIE MAYMAY MAGIC POWA! xD
>LE BREXIT DUN GOFD TIME :^)
>LE [insert non-commie party] HAS LE NO PROGRAM AND IS ONLY VOTED BY DUMB UNEDUCATED POOR PEOPLE! WE COMMIES DONT ACTUALLY HAVE LEFTIST PRO REPLACEMENT MIGRATION PROGRAMS THATS A LIE LOL!

Kek the leftist cucks are trembling

Everyone (normies obviously, not us) was shitting their pants because we were predicted to dominate in the elections, and after this Turk shit happened I looked even more likely ...but we didn't -we doubled our size, and it looks like they (the centre right, which won) can't form a government without us - but we still didn't dominate.

We won Rotterdam though.

Well it never is just for jews and muslims, that's the problem. We don't need to fight islam with more police state (bans, cameras, etc), but with less. More government can't be the solution if the government itself was responsible for 1) letting them in 2) allowing them to do whatever the fuck they want (i.e. be a jihadist)

The populism btfo today
LePert will lose as well.
Even Denk got seats in the parliment, holy shit lol.

true

Upvote/like

Close thread

Also, yes. Fuck the establishment across Europe - we could get 50% of the vote and they'd still do that. That's been their playbook from Brussels to Stockholm for decades.

I'm not a leftist you moron. I supported SGP and FvD, the only true right wing parties.

Geert Wilders is a caricature. He's extremely pro Israel and supports gay rights. If we are about to fight islam and immigration with THAT than I'd rather just fuck off

He also blew up his own campaign by going low energy and not showing up on the debates, not holding rallies, etc. His percentage went down from than on

That man is controlled opposition. Be glad he lost, because he did. He scored higher in 2010, and back then we didn't have terror attack, mass rapes nor did we have a refugee crisis

Denk memes

But surely the GL will just form a coalition with some smaller leftie parties if they don't, and they'll end up forming the next government? Is Geert really that bad?

This, this is why he's a weak candidate, he's literally a Zionist who just wants to emulate Israel and only wants to kick out mudshits, which isn't a bad thing but kind of thin compared to whole package leaders like Trump or Le Pen.

If he's popular despite being all about one thing that should tell you how fed up people are with mudshits.

Actually double-checked and the Left literally can't form a winning coalition on their own lol.
So which Leftie party is VVD most likely to work with?

If hee were to win today you would say things differently.
>If he wins
>BASED GEERT, get fucked migrant scum
>When he lost
>W-well I never wanted him to win because he is gay and all.
Every politician said they don't want Geert so he will stay in the opposition.
Or maybe they will have to redo the elections but I'm highly suspicious of it as it would mean they are incompetent and Geert would win for sure that time. They will form a coalition no matter what.

>/ourguy/
>Zionist

>Le Pen

>When she loses in may;
>Lel, women are weak and useless
>They can't even win an election!
>we should have known from Merkel that never vote for women!
Pol is a bunch of hypocrites and shouldn't be taken seriously.

You know we're gonna range ban turkey soon yeah?

Not gonna lie, former PVV voter here. I admit it's fun watching Wilders crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let this guy get near the pest control codes.