The age of whitey is over. The time of the slav has come

The age of whitey is over. The time of the slav has come.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dažbog
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My alarm clock confirmed

Slavs are white. We should have a glorious alliance.

Slav whore is already the first lady. Slavs taking over!

Debatable, they are kinda flatfaced.

NOT SO FAST OTHERKIN

THIS IS ARYAN LAND

GO BACK TO STOOPING ON EACH OTHERS DICKS

>be slavfag
>cuck
>use picture of norse god
>claim to be slavic god to justify slavic nationalism

Slavs more Aryan than westcucks.

>Slavs are white
Only Poles cross the white/aryan barrier.

All I'm seeing is dicks.

Fuck off

whitey was evil from the get-go. Always oppressing others, taking whatever they want, with some kind of psychopathic notion that they had the privilege to do so. There is a reason black people refer to white people as 'white devils'..

Perun == Odin

Slavs and Meds are the only whites tribal and Machiavellian enough to save the west.

I'm a medieval man

Hehe, most powerfull slavs, russians - still stupid cucks like westeys. Pole is weak.

Perun is the God of lightning and welds an axe.
Perun has more in common with Thor.

You on the othere hand are little to brown to be called white either.
Not to mention 500+years of muslim dick in you.

Be quiet, when people talk.

Gotta keep those Siberian niggers back in check.

Dick is a glorious symbol of masculinity.

Perune! Mávni sekerou
silou veškerou,
chraň nás a stůj při nás
v ten přetěžký čas,
když bubny zaduní,
slovanská píseň zní,
vzpomeň si na smutek,
který je v ní...

>slavs
>a race
Sup Forums memes have gone too far

Slavic nations and especially V4 will be the last bastions of white civilizations in the world.

>tfw your country started the panslavism meme, but every panslavic thread states that russians aren't welcome

The way EU is going, I'm afraid only Hungary and Poland of V4 will remain christian.

Settle down big guy

I know you are really sensitive about them.

I mean jeez. It might be because you are a scattered people and have daddy issues because of it. No stable homelife?

This is what a nigger is.

Well, Slovaks will be definitely christian, and Fico is strong. Czechs Im not so sure... but they will have an election in the fall, so we shall see.

(Sve)Rod = Odin

Perun is Thor's counterpart in Slavic faith

Well, russian idea of panslavism is too similar to russian empire...

That map is bullshit. There is no way that r1a/r1a1a has origins in the middle east/ fertile cresent.
Read more books burger-fag.

Fools.

Slavs and Germanglos are like Gondor and Rohan. Only together can they slay the beast they ignored yest insighted.

Saying the whole idea is bullshit ya cunt.

Dude, Daždbog (Dazibogu) is present in sumerian pantheon. God only knows what truly happened in the ancient times.

Genetics Ivan- not astrology. Read up on it.

#Fakenews

All im finding is a coffee shop and a something about a

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dažbog

deity? a god of fire. how original.

How do you say

We Wuz Kangs in slav?

It makes sense, since the idea originates from a time where Russia was the only relevant slavic country, and many european slavs were a part of Austrian/Ottoman empires.
Modern russian idea is "Russian world" that seeks to expand into regions with a russian majority. Basically justification for ukrainian conflict

Gondor is based of Rome but probably more likely the Carolingian empire you imbecile. Rohan is the eternal Anglo.

What this guy said.

This is LITTERALLY the same kind of arguemen i've heard from a nigger mane.

We work to destroy the horde but thats it.

I myself didn't research that but neo-pagans seem to really like the idea that slavic culture is the oldest.
Also, they are usually full of shit.
I just remembered that after looking for any kind of explanation to this map.

Genetics don't matter much in the "slavness" question. It's a language group first and anything else goes later.

What are hobbits then? Shire is the epitome of rural England

>

bili smo kralji

> slavs

the ONLY relevant slavs on this planet are Russians, everyone else is either a bootleg Russian, or some worthless trash like a polack (subhuman)

It should be written more retarded.
Jesmo bili csarjevi.

Actually R1a Y chromosome sub clades are directly connected to the Slav expansions in the dark ages. Though Slavs are primarily connected linguistically, there are also common genetics there too.

Would like to elaborate on the rich history, culture and ancient mythology of your people?

Zeus == Jupiter == Odin
So original
Go back to cuckshed, sven

slavic > germanic

>germany fucked europe
>france is under siege
>brits don´t know shit and act like they do
>the proud nords let themselves be taken over by sand niggers
>literally slavs are the only ones in europe not totally fucked up by Islam

come at me bitches say it aint so!!

Mы были кнeзья и гoвнo

slavs are literally slavES

as hitler put it ,

they are racially reduced ; emotionally incapable of any transcendent feelings
I've never met a good slav in my whole life and I don't expect to. There's a reason why anybody remotely smart or in possession of a good looking vagina from these countries gets the fuck out asap.

Jesm hočemo siju diskusiju prervati na moment. To što jeste zove 'Slavs' v stvarnosti sut Venedi i Sloveni ili, kako jesm nedavno bilo začinimo zove to, sverhrasa i slavgovna. Sloveni nisut samo etnična grupa a prosto lingvistična grupa koju pretvorili korisnoj based Venedi koji sut predobra grupa za blagodarujuči kojej Evropa jest stvarna dnes.

Mnogo userov Sup Forums'a sut pogrešno zove Venedov Slovenami vsjaki dan, bez vsekogo razumenija. Črez interesny slučaji, Venedska grupa često zovima 'Slavs', I premnogo Sup Forumsolerantnih niemajut razumenija što to jest Venedi, sverhrasa centralnoj Evropi.

Sloveni sut istnut, a Venedi nijest članka ih. Venidi sut različni, oni sut bolje civilizovani is vseko druge. To jest potrebno vam pojeti. Sloveni sut često vklučajut Venedov, a obično to sut Sloveni i dobavljeni Venedi. Vsje tak zovjemi "Zahodni sloveni" sut v stvarnosti Venedi.

(How much of that do you understand?)

Gambians are now the true master race and will dominate the Earth inshallah.

WE

Slav's are white moron.