What is the opinion of Sup Forums to Philippines?

What is the opinion of Sup Forums to Philippines?

Happening in a few hours I think

Filipino is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills drug dealers and doesn't afraid of anything.

A chunk of land populated by seamonkeys and WE WUZ ORIGINAL moslem settlers.

Mudslimes but civilized mudslimes.

I like to see them fight with other sea monkeys when dota tournaments are on.

>Mudslimes
>civilized

Trust me, you will never like to live near with them.

I live near a dirty people how does that make you feel

Went to my first spakol today.

Ugly women. Anyone can recommend a nice place to go for better looking women?

Theyre a nation of leeches who immigrate to other countries and send money back to their shit country. Harming both economies in the process. They create nothing of value whatsoever, but sometimes the girls are cute.

piece of shit that is currently getting fixed

>filipinos
>leeches

Filipinos might be immigrants but they're hardly leeches. We work and rarely take welfare. In fact, most of us hate our own country so much that we become citizens of whatever country we're immigrating to and adopt the norms of that country. We're more like cultural chameleons than useless parasites like muslims.

lechon, san mig, tanduay, emperador, karaoke, liars, poor. short, brown, beggars, jealousy , dirty, traffic, pollution, desperate, whores, proud of nothing

Happy Sauna was my go to place. $25/hour but you get random girls.

Pinpoint accuracy right here.

/thread

>leeches

Most flips work abroad. Theyre hardly leeches but somehow the government train them to be one. For example, slum fucks get grants for being poor

Maids desu

>We work and rarely take welfare
that's a load of shit
I know many pinoys who take government welfare in the Philippines.
but yes they do give up their lives for work, cause they have no other choice, but to be slaves.

This. We're trained to be slaves. Most Filipinos overseas HARDLY apply for welfare. We're not muslims.

Niggers who I hope stay where they are

Don't forget teenage pregnancy,

>Philippines
>functioning government

Bad news for you son. We DONT have a functioning government. The welfare recipients are mostly politicians or their families. To dumb it down for you further, the money goes into the pockets of the politicians.

also.. gambling, lottery, cockfights, pyramid schemes, corruption, everyone is a want to be store owner that doesn't make any money because everyone they know wants everything on credit.

How much is that in pesos? I've only tried Cubao Sauna (1,500php total damage)

indeed. for a bunch of islands collectively the size of the state of nevada. these monkeys can't unite to save themselves from ANYONE

and the entertainment industry is cucked beyond saving. trannies, gays and rich foreign investors dictating style and behavioral norms; just.. fuck my shit up

>and the entertainment industry is cucked beyond saving
This this this. Autism, faggotry, and other forms of degeneracy are rampant there.

You got an white looking bird compared to other white countries.

Dunno somewhere around $1000

In pesos, you illiterate fuck

>most powerful eagle in the world

I meant 1000 pesos derp

Your He-She's are top class.

Based nippon, filipinos are all niggers

You seem like friendly happy people. Your leader is a psycho. You guys tend to be browner compared to other Oriental Asians. Also, your dish of baby chickens is disturbing from my Western perspective.

Overall, I've never visited. So these are stereotypes

My brother has been dating one for three years. Help me...

Non-country
Filipinos are not a nation, just a collection of tribes under one flag
Duterte is based though

Do Philippine Eagles really eat monkeys?

I wish there is some Catholic Integralist group here like one in Brazil. Secularism doesnt really help this shithole since Moslems get special privileges from the government like getting their own fucking Government Department (National Commission of Muslim Filipinos)

Our eagle hunts monkeys & deers for dinner

go back to you fucking nigger

We got lots of pathetic politicians, we even have a politician who has a sex scandal, but thank Allah the courts didn't made it public because of MUH WOMEN'S RIGHTS

Ya mad?

Shitty chink satellite state