Amy Schumer's netflix special is bombing---

Amy Schumer's netflix special is bombing---

now she is blaming it on alt-right internet trolls--does this spell the end of her career?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BRql1C7B85P/?taken-by=amyschumer&hl=en
instagram.com/p/BRo7jrRBCzb/?taken-by=amyschumer&hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=p0KrRq1g2VE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

funniest joke she ever said was when she told people she wants to be a comedian

instagram.com/p/BRql1C7B85P/?taken-by=amyschumer&hl=en

> The alt right organized trolls attack everything I do

Jokes on her, I never even knew she had a special.

>implying you wouldnt do her pol

>unfunny actor turns out to have a very short shelf-life
unheard of
but most importantly, can we meme Lea Dunham into irrelevence?
or rather, furether irrelevence?

> Call me a whale

this, she's clearly making shit up to get publicity for her stupid show.

What the fuck does "alt-right" mean in this context?

How long until she goes on a diet for as last ditch effort to save her career? It happens to all the fat women. Even no matter how much they say they love their body and being "curvy"

she blames others because her routine sucked and she didnt even field test it across the country in comedy clubs to hone her jokes...

Great job fatass

We must resist degenerate Jew "art" in all its forms.
Her comedy is crass and gutter at best.
The western world deserves better.
We should be reaching further, upon the shoulders of our own ancestors should we be sitting looking towards fulfilment of a brighter cultural future.
We should not be stumbling around in the filth and the mire which the Jew calls culture.

"anyone I don't like and isn't actually part of any definable group that I will throw into the same bag anyway because I need to blame someone for my failures"

nazis

I checked tonight and it's still at 1 star.

Who?

POO

(((Schumer))) blaming others. (((They))) never do that.

The alt-right made her look like a pitbull.

The Jew is issued only one star.
It is to be warn upon their coat in a visible spot.

poo?

wow Sup Forums
APOLOGIZE NOW

this poor fat jewtsu is mad at others because her show is trash but she has no cake to shove down her fat throat

>jewtsu

??????

>I am only alarmed by the people printing their organized trolling as "news" this is what the current administration wants.

Ken Domik liked it.

Even normies don't like her from what I've seen on instagram.

>I am embarrassed for the "journalists" who report on trolls activities as if it's news. It's indicative of administration right now. Anyone who reported that "viewers aren't happy" with my special, it would have been cool if you did a moment of research before posting. The alt right organized trolls attack everything I do. Read the @splitsider article.

>I am embarrassed for the "journalists" who report on trolls activities as if it's news

>Read the @splitsider article

LMFAO. Which one is it, hambeast? Should we read stupid articles about "muh trolls" or not? You flip flopped within ten seconds.
----

On a disappointing note, one of my friends (a fucking white female) just posted on snapchat about how much she looooooves this 'woman', captioned over a terribly unfunny "i eat a lot" joke ("joke"). Ugh

It gets worse....this girl, an 'educated' American Christian white girl, has nearly been subverted by her muslim roommate. The roommate literally has her wearing fucking Muslim-themed jewelry with arabic inscriptions, and the white girl couldn't be any happier about the virtue signal-boost..

BARF. It sounds like a fictional story meant to trigger this board, but this is life now.

He is Canadian remember.

She only had a career thanks to her uncle and stealing jokes.

I never forget that.

She is unfunny and only got to where she is because she spent enough time on her back getting plowed by producers.

>The alt right organized trolls attack everything I do. Read the @splitsider article. They organize to get my ratings down. Meeting in sub Reddit rooms.

>Meeting in sub Reddit rooms.

What did she mean by this?

Half the country basically. Too bad for her the other half don't like comedy.

Nah, it's called "having standards."

And I'd hate to take paternity tests with Kermit the Frog.

>Call me a whale. Call me a thief and I will continue to rise and fight and lead. I know who I am. I am strong and beautiful and will use my voice my whole time on this earth.

Is that one of her jokes? It is pretty good to be honest.

I heard it was because of reddit.

Men.

Why would you fuck someone who looks like her?

I like that part where she pretends the trolls aren't getting to her.

It's actually more satisfying to see her crying that they are.

why wasn't this in her act?

I would rather fuck a blender

Yeup, girls are eating up this "fat womyn power" spiel.

Funny thing is, some of the comments are from girls trying to assert that at least 'some' men must like Amy. Yeah, fucking fatties and cucks might.

Who?

instagram.com/p/BRo7jrRBCzb/?taken-by=amyschumer&hl=en

Because you were drunk out of your mind, fell asleep and she took that chance to have sex with you but it's totally not rape because forceful envelopment isn't rape and women can do no wrong.
And then she goes on stage and mocks you for not being good at sex while high, drunk and half-asleep.

D-Did anybody else watch it? I did because I have no life, and 1/3rd of the entire skit is her talking about how her vagina stinks. How could anyone expect this to go over well?

What Career?

Poo thats who.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

I feel Sup Forums is at its best when it bullies celebrities, desu desu kawaii desu.

nah, its on her instagram post--she detailed how she is brave, and dangerous for standing up to alt-right trolls?

is this what bravery is being defined as?
standing up against obese,jobless, 30 year old virgins on Sup Forums?

what happened to the days, where jumping on a bomb, to protect your fellow soldiers was considered brave?---for fucks sake

I don't get it. She says she loves the trolls but disables the comments on her failed instagram posts? I feel like she might not be telling the truth here.

All of her stand up material as short as I can make it:
>I have a vagina
>I've fucked so many guys
>Omg I hate getting STDs
>So anyone else have abortions here?

Any content outside of that is usually stolen from someone else. She did a joke Ellen did in 03 on Ellen's show.

I can't wait to see the reviews for Barbie. Here's the conversation probably went:

>I'm thinking we should get Nicola Peltz to play Barbie. She's perfect for her.
>You disgust me Tim. This is why we need female writers in the workplace so that cis white scum like you don't ruin progression. We should cast Amy Schumer, a healthy figured real woman and not that anorexic white girl Nicola Peltz. Apologize Tim.
>I'm sorry...
>Now I'm going to go complain to PR and say he tried to sexually assault me so we can get another female writer in here for more political correctness

These are how these decisions go down in my head.

Have you not been to our meetings in the sub Reddit rooms?

youtube.com/watch?v=p0KrRq1g2VE

You can be brave also, Poo in loo

Her uncle being a DNC high up and part of (((them)))

it feels comfy sitting here knowing Amy will never find us

>These are how these decisions go down in my head.
Implying that that isn't how it happens anyways.

Not if she has to get off the couch to do it

>youtube.com/watch?v=p0KrRq1g2VE
Can we make this the official theme song tfor India?

She had a special? Guess I affected something I didn't know existed. I'm a wizard!

She's a fat fucking pig with makeup, I would sooner fuck 37 trannies than her disgusting stretch mark laden blubberous hide.

what are sub reddit rooms?

And does she not understand she is just being used by the jews for tax write offs?

Just don't keep any cheesecake near you and there's no way she'll find you.

i mentioned 30 year old, jobless virgins and americanon was triggered

---snickers feverishly--

>me feel so powerful and dangerous and brave
TAKE THAT VAGINA JOKE, PATRIARCHY, HAAAAHHHHH

EVERYONE ABANDON THE SUB REDDIT ROOMS, SHE HAS FOUND US!

Shut up about sub reddit rooms.
If you don't understand the dark web don't talk about it.

I don't see how giving you a self help tape means I'm triggered.

Seriously, there's no reason to fear pooping in the toliet, user

It's a room under Reddit's office buildings where we have monthly meetings to discuss how to better troll people like Amy, we have cheap cola and hot pockets at our meetings.

>he doesn't know about the sub reddit rooms

To be fair, I gave it 1 star and didn't even watch it just to get her fat ugly face off of my Netflix homepage

I watched it last night for the first time and it fucking sucked anyways and the 1 star was well earned

Sorry user, Amy Schumer is far less interesting then you

seen this on the front page of reddit, and all the retards on that website are bashing the fuck out of schumer over this.

i'd say her career's pretty much over

she is so greasy and gross looking

>seen

>calling other people retards

You're still right about her, of course.

She had a career?

one of her instagram comments says she looks like she has been stung by a thousand bees. haha, now that is comedy.

oh my god she really does look like real life miss piggy
it's not even a meme anymore

>Woman
>Funny
Choose one

Not only that but her fat ass steals jokes and has writers
What kind of comedian is that? That obese woman is just a mouth piece
A big overweight phony

She needs to lose some weight, fat cunt

> watch some of the standup on netflix
> Not altright or even altlite but do occasionally visit Sup Forums
> Chose not to watch her netflix special because of her reputation for being a ranty bitch on Sup Forums

Maybe she's right desu

Sorry Amy, you're just an unfunny fat whore. It's certainly not just the alt right that hates you.

>Its trolling to tell someone they're shit for being shit and unfunny.

Women can be funny....looking,

Old Amy falls under that category

Ew

Does anybody actually like her? I know her Dad or Uncle is that one politician, I always figured he pulled some strings to get her some attention

Flood her twitter with pepes?

I've seen some clips of her jokes, on videos where people were claiming she stole material. She's really not funny at all

>So like, my boyfriend cums inside me, right?
>*Shrugs at audience*
>Yeah we're like having sex and he just cums inside. You know what I mean right when men just do that
>*Stares at audience and shrugs again*

What the fuck

She is good for the usual hollywood industry because her stupid antics and whining cause some gossip to fill tabloids with.
She is one of these "actors" who are not know for their acting but for everything else.
No one likes her, that's why she matters, that's how people can make money off of her

this.

All of Amy's comedy I've seen on youtube has been horrific shit. She's been hanging out a lot with Chris Rock who has a new comedy special coming out soon. His first one in 8 years, anyone hyped for it?

>Entire special is literally about how disgusting and whorish she is
>WHY DON'T PEOPLE LIKE HEARING ABOUT HOW MY VAGINAS SMELLS LIKE A FARM?! THEY MUST BE BIGOTED ALT-RIGHT TROLLS!

>I know who I am. I am strong and beautiful and will use my voice my whole time on this earth.

... to talk about my pussy.

What the fuck is this shit about leading? She believes she's a hero because Hollywood chose her to pander to the female demographic because there is no one else?