What he could do different to win the war?

What he could do different to win the war?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/294lq_JpvpQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not be such a huge fag

pissed off the russians

Shave his moustache.

most people seem to agree that going to southern russia for oil instead of going to northern russia for a more political victory is what began the loss.

they should have built less fucking wonderweapons and focused on spamming out the tiger tank, it was actually very effective. it would have made their army much stronger

get his dick out on youtube

Live somewhere with oil. Even at its height, Germany had access to 3 percent of world supplies. The Allies had ninety. Can't fight a mechanized war without the stuff.

>tie up the entire of Army Group North to try and starve Leningrad to death and then obliterate it instead of relieving Moscow

One, they needed that oil.

Two, the Tiger was overkill, overengineered, underpowered, and the King Tigers had armor problems since their steel industry was collapsing.

there is no possible scenario in which Germany achieves victory in a war against France, Britain, Soviet Union, or any combination of the above

the cards were simply stacked too heavily against Germany, and it was not at all helpful that their only allies were severely incompetent.

Beyond that, I can't perceive any scenario in which Nazi Germany survives into the 21st century. They would have been attacked and destroyed by the Soviet Union inevitably if they did not first make war.

the tiger 1 wasnt necessarily the best thing ever but it worked, and they should have spent energy developing a proper engine for it. and i dont think it was overkill, the gun was no bigger than it had to be and the armor was better than most other tanks i mean when they didnt break down the tigers were obliterating entire tank columns single handedly while shrugging off heavy fire from tanks and anti tank guns and anti tank grenades. they were feared for a reason

Stop intervening in strategical military decisions and let his generals handle them

They only stopped the advance to the South to focus on a 'political victory' in Stalingrad, that sure turned out great

Cooperate with Russia to delete Britain and next America.

the biggest factor in the success of the nazis could have been america. if the yanks had stopped supplying the tea drinkers and minded their own fucking business then britain would have fallen and the entire german warmachine would have crushed the commies

Not killing jews..... I mean he could have recruited fucking edward teller who hated communist with passion , but he was a retard fanatic.

Not be a fucking head case and make himself the top 5 links in a chain of command for a nation.

Focus on taking the oil fields, close the Sunez Canal, focus any invasion on taking the Azerbaijani oil fields.

Insist Spain close the Med to Brits.

Listen to his generals and close associates when they tried to get his doctor to fuck off.

Commit suicide in late 1939?

Best timeline is where no revolution happened, we teamed up with Hitler and kicked anglo ass

That's what you get when you act from ideology. IT IS NOT REAL.

how about earlier, could've shoved a paint brush up his nose

this, literally do this in HOI4 and you can beat rus/allies in 1 year

desu hitler wanted to ally with us, wish churchill didnt want war so badly, and we just teamed up with him.

Not help Italy after they royally fucked up.

Helping Italy was the only reason he had to fight in a Russian Winter.

yes goy ((churchill)) wanted war..
he was literally pushed into a corner by the jews
and it was chamberlain who was prime minister at that time, clearly you're an inbred paki who doesn't know history

This is the sad truth. Italy was fucking useless and Japan was doing its own thing. Hitler was on his own surrounded by enemies, but you know even when Finland was about to get pounced by Soviet, Hitler still helped them out. I'm tired of seeing ungrateful fins on here.
You know, maybe Hess could have stopped the war. Who knows what he was trying to do, but he needed to get to someone and maybe, just maybe he had the damning Intel that would have convinced the right person to put a stop to everything, but even that failed. And we will never know what could have happened.

Kept developing tech and reinvesting back into Germany. His madness of world domination was the undoing of him and thus the nation.

Chamberlain didn't want war. That's why they replaced him with the warmonger churchhill, who I would say is one of the most evil persons in all of history. He allowed civilians to be bombed and he kept the war going even after Hitler pleaded for peace over 19 times.

yes, deliberately targeting civilian cities to destroy countries national unity and manpower was an utter disgrace and i loathe how he is portrayed as a hero, literal scum

He didn't want world domination. That's a Jewish lie. He just wanted his people to prosper and he wanted to fulfill the dream of a united Germany that would not be hungry and poor, that would be mighty as in the days of old.

Not focus on reforming Lebensraum and getting revenge on the West. He should have attacked the Bolsheviks with everything's he got, defeated them, set up a puppet temp government in Moscow, come back to Germany, refortify for a year or so, and then crush Western Europe. I wish Hitler could have personally beheaded the French and English prime ministers.

Finally, kill every single Jew indiscriminately.

>as in the days of old.

To what are you referring

The 20 years of the German 'golden age' under Bismarck where large tracts of the population were completely impoverished and displaced because of a quickly industrialising society

Or the hotheaded Prussian lead superinflating state that was the laughing stock of Europe

Or the 'Holy Roman Empire' eating itself inside out for 500 years

Or some tribes

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Hitler was referring to the Holy Roman Empire. I'm certainly not a German historian, but it's clear Hitler had an honest vision about his future plans about making Germany great again, and his vision had nothing to do with exterminating Jews or even something so foolhardy as conquering the world.

finished the Allies off at Dunkirk instead of letting them retreat

I wasn't about wining the war, it was about saving Europe from bolshevism. Sacrifices had to be done.

>MISSION ACOMPLISHED

Not invading sovereign countries

No idea why he attacked Soviet Union instead of allying with it, Rommel promised he needs only 4 panzer divisions to take Suez Canal. Just take all the British colonies in Africa, Middle East and then split India with USSR would have been perfect. And then do whatever you want man, after winning vs Britain. Sigh, so easy man...

trying to advance on Leningrad, Stalingrad and Moscow at the same time was what fucked them

all 3 battles stalled out into horrifying sieges that bled away German manpower while the Soviets just moved all of their industry away

>literal scum
literally

youtu.be/294lq_JpvpQ