COUNTRIES THAT HAVE SHAMED EUROPE:

>Austria
>Netherlands

COUNTRIES THAT CAN REGAIN THEIR PRIDE:

>France

COUNTRIES THAT ARE FOREVER KEKED:

>Sweden
>Canada

Why did you have to let us down Netherlands? At least it was fucking close in Austria...

Shameful display, I hope you think about what you've done.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EviHAI0GNPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Netherlands and their liberal faggot drug taking culture have nothing to be proud of.

>pride
>france

pick one

Coming from a country that lives on welfare.

>Voted to leave EU
>Still is invaded by muslims but thats okay because we are now uncucked
>Also USA voted Trump but is 56% white
>But thats okay because we are uncucked now right?
Come at me angloniggs.

>Britain
is this a meme? Who did we elect? How has our country improved specifically?

>56% white
And still the largest concentration of white people on the planet.

You have no borders anymore, so you share your landmass with all the shitskins to your East.

At least they're not crypto-roaches

In all fairness even though Rutte is a cuck it could be worse, VVD even lost seats.

Brexit, obviously.

Day of the Orange when?

>anglos and burgers get off on white suffering

That number is shrinking faster than ever before however.
It's just a matter of time before it surpasses 50%.
A race realist movement can't survive in the US due to how mixed the US is.

this

It's very easy to understand
People don't want more refugees and muslims but do want the EU economic
So we have proEU parties that are also promuslims and then we have antimuslim parties that are also anti EU and Putin puppets.
So at the end we are fucked.
We need an antiislam proEU party

Sri Lanka automatically because of pic.

White babies have been less than half in the US for years now

>do want the EU
Stopped reading there.

>25% increase in a far right party
>labour party died
>biggest party lost around 25% of there seats
>FVD is in parlement

KEK did a good job you can blame wilders for the loss

t. 40% for far left party country

RUTTE ALREADY KEKING HARD AND APOLOGIZING TO TURKEY

HAHAHAHAHA

>pro EU
>anti immigration
Good luck with that, you want to control immigration you're going to have to leave Merkels playpit.

>it could be worse
Not really. everybody knew the PvdA would lose bigly. those votes went to a.o. Groenlinks, which is an even worse party.

Biggest problem is that d66 became big and will probably be in government.

I don't really see how anything could have been worse realistically.

You became little pakistan long before the EU pushing refugees became a problem

Yup sadly, Whites will reach extinction levels in the US far ahead any Euro nation.
Iam really concerned about this as the US is the worlds powerhouse.
Imagine the worlds largest powerhouse being run by shitskins, It will be impossible to deport the invaders when the worlds largest power will invade you if you tried due them being nonwhites.
Sad.

If I don't have a choice I'll take PRIDE.
A country can be rebuilt, pride is lost forever.

>but do want the EU economic
kys

So what? We still have a nanny Tory government which is bloated and full of special interest. And they are just as socially left-wing as lab.

it's either this or to get colonzied by india, russia or muslims
we need a paneuropean party
the EU doesn't need to be leftist
it's been that way but it can be changed just as a parliament
we haven't had an antiislam proEU party so we don't know what would happen
the bolshevist that want the EUSSR has to be removed but the EU itself can act as a 4th reich

COUNTRIES THAT WILL SHINE BRIGHT NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS:

>Germany

The EU has it stands is rotten to its core, I don't exclude an alliance between european countries, but it can't happen with this crooked shit still going on. It was made by kikes for kikes, it NEEDS to fall.

>but the EU itself can act as a 4th reich
And then the US and Russia team up and destroy you and take over.

Scary thought for sure.

Whites still make the big boy decisions though. Might actually force our hand into ethnic cleansing though which could be rad.

The ((((EU)))) is a globalist tool to enforce globalist rule over its memberstates.
It only exists to hold the memberstates in check so they don't do anything unwanted such as deporting nonwhites or becoming a great country with a great people.
We need to crash it with no survivors and then after that we can renegotiate stuff with eachother but before that EU has to go back where it belongs to the shredder.

At least FvD got in.

Yes but also DENK.

Yup we are 85% white and we have hit a level where we need to deport and purge nonwhites if we want to change this trend.
In the US you have to do this or else you WILL reach nonwhite majority in the near future which is highly concerning as we all know how nonwhite societies look like (Brazil, South Africa, all of Africa, etc..) But you voted Trump in who will make this process a bit slower by deporting illegal migrants which is good.
But you are really in need of ethnonationalism more than ever before.
Godspeed.

you don't understand that people vote with their pockets
the economies of europe are now traped with the EU so they can't go back
you have to be realistic

EU FOR EUROPEANS ONLY PARTY calling it right now

Wilders is proof that we can't win with an antiEU aproach.

>>Britain
LOL
"""Resistance""" made of dozen people. The rest are jews, cucks, and fat ugly chicks.

No PRIDE here.

They were already in there. Shame they got another seat. I really would like to know who voted for them except for the Turkroaches.

>the economies of europe are now traped with the EU so they can't go back
Yes we can go back. Why wouldn't you want to quit a crooked system that COSTS you money unless you're being lied to on the consequences.
Fuck the EU and fuck you for continuing to spread its propaganda.
EU economy is the shittiest on earth.

>EU economy is the shittiest on earth
t. economy expert

They had seats in the government before the split too, now it's just easier to ignore them because everyone thinks they're retarded.

Although I am quite scared about them getting into a commission which oversees our intelligence agencies. There's a plan on the table to only let the 5 biggest parties in on that commission, but I am not sure if that's already in effect.

t. wage slave

If people truly did vote with their pockets then Germany and Sweden would have voted to leave the EU as we are the countries who pay for all poor countries in this shitty union.
You would understand this if you were a taxpayer in a country with positive payments to the EU.
The EU is one of Europes biggest diasasters ever.

anyone have sauce on that interview?

>COUNTRIES THAT ARE FOREVER KEKED:
You forgot Germany. If Schulz is elected, he'll be the final nail in the coffin.

Fuck you no one is talking about France you have nukes and still have your fucking economic colonial empire
We are talking about Poland, Hungary, Austria, Germany...

Our Satanic ""elite"" have been in power for centuries. They have a very firm grip on MSM and education. Oh and holocaust guilt of course. Our most based commentators are still all muh 6 gorillion. We have a good right wing foodhold now.
The left is getting very cocky, and if global flows continue as weve seen, they will not know what hit them.

t. spic

It is but it can be changed.that's what I mean.
The right wing hasn't even try to fight this war.
We can't go one with people like Junkers Shulz and company.
We need prowhites to be part of the EU
Only then we will survive.

lets start pride rallies to help them regain their pride, ive got lots of pride flags we can use.
so glad /pol is getting behind us gays, even if its just you and me we can show them that we're here and queer and they better get used to it!

>Geert won 5 seats
>FvD won 2 seats
>ruling parties lost 39 seats combined
>somehow this is losing

Or us netcontributers just exit the union so it collapses and we sort our own shit.
We should not play chess with globalists, We shall crash the chess-table with no survivors.
You see what i mean? if we destroy the means of controll for them then they will have to rethink their strategy, Playing the game by their rigged rules won't make a damn difference.
We have to leave EU.

Telling the EU to go fuck themselves when both major parties supported remaining and an army of politicians from the EU to Obama threatened what are essentially economic sanctions is a pretty pride filled thing to do.

what did I say that was wrong?

again, look at the polls in netherlands
antiEU parties won't win
antimuslim proEU parties may

>still have your fucking economic colonial empire
We don't have our own economic at all, and that's the issue.

oh sweetie, thats some very good doublethink right there. well done

Jacqueline fernandez is Hot.

I agree. There's nothing inherently wrong with a strong United Europe at least when every nation can still make their decisions, and when said Europe works together on border protection

>shitskins
>successful military
They can't fight for shit, no matter the technology, they wont be able to conquer through force, it would actually be preferred if they came out out and declared war.

It is because these pro EU parties have domestic policies which attracts the voters.
Not because they are pro-EU.
It is literally the same here in Sweden with immigration problem.
Pro-Immigration parties have domestic policies which attracts voters and the voter ignore the migrant problem because they value that one issue more than any other.
People don't support every resolution a party makes by voting on that one party.
And yes you can have anti EU standpoint and still win elections, atleast here in Northern Europe because everyone knows we feed the streetchildren countries of Europe for no fucking reason.

>somehow this is losing
Nobody wants to work with him, so he definitely lost.

Fuck you toothpastes. You fucking cucks let us down.

True, but at least they're our government which is bloated and full of special interest, and not a bunch of unelected eurocommies that we have no facility to remove or change.

still a long way to go, but at least we have a battle-field we can fight on.

>tfw Brigadeführer Hiddema will take on the roaches of DENK in parliament

These shitskins will inherit the worlds strongest military on the planet with bases all around the globe.
it would be no match for them to defeat any other country on the planet even though they are shitskins, as there will still be whites keeping shit in check.
Heck the US army and Marine core is filled with niggers and it is still a very fucking formidable force that easily could annihalite anything any of our countries could muster in the near future.

And denk won 3 seats and in the coalition.

How you justify that?

Even if he became the biggest he wouldn't be in the coalition. I don't think he even wants that. He purposely angered every other party there is, and his party programme is literally 1 piece of paper saying "ban the koran, close all mosques"

pvv has never been so big.

Mexicans can actually be super based at times. I wouldn't mind a white/mexi super-race as we're both Caucasoid, scientifically. It's really blacks that need to be continually subjugated/go back, desu.

If it was just your cuck fantasy you should have said so.

>COUNTRIES THAT HAVE REGAINED THEIR PRIDE:
>Britain

Have fun with the economic disaster you britbongs will face. i bet you will lick merkels ass after two years.

The real Austrian election is in 2017 or 2018. Our president is only semi-relevant. We are not completely cucked yet.

Also our "right wing extremist" party is leading in the polls.

Even if Britain had to resort to WTO trading rules we would still be better off NET than being in the EU. That's how much of a clusterfuck the whole thing is. Have fun paying for Greece's next bailout and all the other economic disasters that are coming the EU's way.

Fair enough, but i have seen what Mexicans do to eachother.
I woudln't want these savages in my land atleast.
Explain.

Reminder that it has been 265 days since this happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=EviHAI0GNPw

>we might elect Anti-eu,anti globalist,chemtrails beliveing,central bank hating populist who speaks like hes reading thread from Sup Forums as our president in 2020.
What a time to be alive

Fair enough -- if the government fails terribly, he will come out looking very good

>economic disaster you britbongs will face

What, it is going to get worse?

Fares for commuting are going to get higher than the 2% above inflation rates they get normally?

Cigarettes are going to cost me more than the £10.20 a pack they are now?

House prices on the borders of London are going to go higher than the £350,000 for a shitty two bedroom that they are now?

These are the only things I care about and they're already fucked.

And what did that achieve?
You are still fucked culturally and demographically.

Kanker op

I'm very confused as to why we even allow politicians to run that have a double nationality. That's just one massive fuckload of conflicts in interest.

Especially when it's a complete cunt like Kuzu who won't even denounce erdogan for his antics. A fucking foreign government satellite party was exactly what we needed right?

So are you, so are all Western European countries at the moment apart from poor ones. At least we now have the right to control our borders and laws unlike you.

You forgot germany in the "for ever cucked" countries

Since im not such an little nationalistic wanna be nazi like you im happy to help out my european friends in need.

Britian will restore shit. You will soon gonna miss the EU.

265 days of financial instability despite still not leaving the EU.

This is going to end bad for you guys. Canada will enjoy you begging for a trade agreements, you won't be able to afford our maple syrup because your people will be so broke due to massive job loss as everyone jumps ship. We will laughter at the irony of Brits bring under the thumb of Canada.

You guys had the best deal of anyone in the eu and you blew it.

>These are the only things I care about and they're already fucked.

Only with a strong EU and a strong europa we can face this problems and make life better for everyone.

But you chose to go your own way.

we got brainwashed by the media.
I'm really hoping that this is going to destroy the country.
If GL becomes ruling than I'm packing my fucking bags.
The fucking Turks gained 3 seats. We're fucked.

Were Estonians Nazis for finding the document that allowed them to leave the USSR?

do you guys have to deal with refugees? Considering the history of kebabs in Serbia.

Have you been reading the news at all? When you have no idea what you are talking about just don't even bother replying.

That's true, but it depends on who the people will blame; the left or the right. Often this doesn't make sense. With these elections, our right-wing ruling party lost 8 seats, our left-wing ruling party lost 29 fucking seats.

I am hoping that VVD excludes them from the commission. Zijlstra already called them Ankara spies, basically.
But if we do it fair, PVV shouldn't be in the commission either after that one dude leaked shit to the Mossad.

We're gonna soon miss EU. Thank you please come again

Let me explain to you how Dutch politics work

Every 4 years we have an election for the Tweede Kamer. We vote for certain political parties, who then get an amount of seats in the Tweede Kamer depending on the percentage of the total amount of votes they had. In the Tweede Kamer the parties and their members discuss certain matters. Up until now, Geert Wilders was one of the few people opposing immigration in the Tweede Kamer. Now his party has 5 more people in there to back him up, and the FvD will be able to get Hiddema and Baudet in there. They will most likely be the opposition, which means that nobody will hold them accountable for any mistakes the current government makes. Generally, people are not happy with the current government. The opposition will probably gain in popularity. The FvD is quite new, and they have been growing in popularity exponentially over the last few weeks. Now that they get two people in such a position, that will probably increase. We have a decent chance of getting a right wing government next election.

Wut? The news about how you're economy is fucked and the racist reasons most of your voted for don't matter because your population of minorities are already citizens?

What about Spain?

>Canada
>forever Cucked

You just fucking wait bud. They'll never report on the actual happenings here, and if they do they'll always spin her the wrong way, like they always have.
Mountain men and Lumberjacks ain't havin any of your bullshit. Good fellas out in the camps ain't angry with the fucking shitty food if you catch my drift.
There's boiling happening in the blood here in the tundras, and we certainly don't point that hate towards ourselves nor our brothers.

Let that fucking bell toll. Let that ring through the heavens when it does, and may those that fuck with us shake with the ground beneath them when we march.