FREE KURDISTAN

DIE TURKS!
AND FREE KURDISTAN!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=boChACuJHA4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What have Kurds ever contributed to humanity?

What have Turks ever contributed to humanity?

>What have Kurds ever contributed to humanity?
Everything, kurds created computers, physic, televisions. STUPID!

tfw no kurdish warrior gf to call daddy

WE WUZ PERSIANS AND SHEEIT
WE BE WHITER THAN YOU CRACKA

KILL ALL TURKS! Full support from Greece!

Based Kurds. First you destroy ISIS and after that Turks.

the kurds could be potentially useful as a tool in the middle east, while simultaneously having the potential to be a threat.

the turks serve no purpose

Kurds pretty much are persian, we should just incorporate kurdistan into the greater Iran. Fuck their own ethno-state though.

Kurds are commies, they create way more problems than they are worth.

retarded germanian dutchbag!!! hey you!! retarded!!!
we kurds has logic. we kurds has weapons!!! better be stop crying (((Butthurt)))

>we kurds has weapons
Funnily enough, those are mostly German weapons.

How do I get a Kurdish gf?

kurds bro tier

prove me wrong

All the criminal rapper type subhumans in Germany are either kurds or kurd-German mongrels. They are as bad as turks, m8. At home they might differ, but if they are in a for them foreign country, the behave exactly the same. They still hate each other though.

What's the matter k*rd got bullied by turks :DDD

Come to Germany, we got lots of kurds.
But beware, they are prone to honor killings and sperging out.

From personal experience, Kurds are way nicer than Turks. They actually try to assimilate instead of sucking Erdogan's dick.

Dayum shes hot.

A moderate country in the Middle East that has close ties and respects the US.
Yes, free the Kurds, give them a state and let them destroy Turkey and the rest of the Middle East if they feel like it

Instead they suck the dick of commies. Not really that much better. At the end of the day, both are cancer I don't want to have in my country.

KURDS CREATED DA WHEEL
KURDS CREATED DA PRINTIN PREAS
ISSAC NEWTON WAS A PROWD KURD DID YOU KNOW THAT WITHOUT KURDS YOUD BE FLOATIN RIGHT NOW

Also, majority of Kurds are actually muslims so..

MİT operatives have been dispatched and will arrive at your place of residence shortly

Kurds are slightly worse than Turks. Look what they persecute Assyrians (Iraqi Christians) when they have the power. They are subhumans and I hope Turkey wipes them all out.

I agree, you can fight each other as long as possible.

Just leave rest of world alone.

Kurds persecute and slaughter Middle Eastern Christians and were heavily involved in the Armenian genocide. Fuck those inbred savages. Let Turkey genocide them.

they killed some muslims.

they go good on poutine

visit turkey

They played a minor role, it's like saying all Germans participated in the holocaust

shit tier German rap music

urge to oil drill raising

>He fell for the Kurd meme.
Another child fooled by Kurd propaganda. Kurds are Commie terrorist pests. They treat Iraqi Christians worse than how Turkey treats them. They burn their churches. Rape their women. And treat them like second class citizens. A good ethnic cleansing is needed to deal with the Kurd problem.

They were heavily involved in the killings. They had a huge role to play.

I'd rather have a free Christian Assyria and armenia, thanks.

Minor role? They essentially did the hard labor for the Turks i.e herding them onto Trains, Lorrys and over watched them whilst they trod through the Syrian/Iraqi deserts. Turks carried out most of the mass killings, but the Kurds were implicit in it all.

Pay jizya and you can get it

We also got lots of Kurds...

FREE KURDISTAN

They killed Muslims, that's some admirable quality

Most of them are muslims themselves.

Democratic Confederalism

Based Kurds.
youtube.com/watch?v=boChACuJHA4

Retarded turkish! me doesn't have any rights in your shithole country! me wants some rights!
me wants talk kurdish like a free citizen!

ME IS KURDISH AND I PROUD WITH IT!