Having daughters

>having daughters

Shit like this gives me flashbacks to the early 2010s. Fucking dark ages

In the good old days, she'd be honor killed

Calm your tits achmed

if only there were some middle ground...

This is what (((progression))) looks like

Wow generation Z, so redpilled, so counter-culture.

>raising daughters improperly

>that face
19 going on 42 amirite

The middle ground was Christianity before postmodernism and liberalism corrupted it into the cucky meaningless bullshit it is today.

She's a strong independent woman who can do what she wants. What a great role model for women everywhere.

These are millenials. Generation Z are going to make us look like cuckservatives

That's the real way to tell if a girl's a whore. If she looks older than she actually is, she's a whore. Women aren't meant to be passed around and used like that.

>that is going to be somebody's wife and mother
eeeew

if you redpill your daughters wouldnt they just race mix to get back at you in their rebellious phase?

Middle ground = transitional phase toward OPs picture.

The only way to avoid ending up there is to never start the journey. Hold firm and reject all thottery. Females who behave in a promiscuous way need to be publicly stripped naked and horse whipped in front of the entire town.

your mom has sucked dick. who cares.

Would have been funnier from a Swedish proxy

at least the dude is white

>you will never have a girl suck your dick and post it to her instagram
feels pretty bad man

Generation Z might gas us just to be free of the eternal millennial. Can't say I approve - some of us should be kept around to educate the future generations on the danger of poz like the jews do with their hall of cost survivors.

Honestly though I like engaging in degeneracy like this. Only boring fucks would not want a blow job on the spot.

I laugh at the threads with 15 year old boys discussing how to raise a non degenerate daughter. There really is no way. You can do your best but it's still a good chance they whore it up at some point. Some are real good at keeping it a secret though.

100% yes. I think the approach is to just lay some seeds of knowledge and let them make their own mind up

shit like this makes me want to stay virgin for the rest of my life and never have a family

>she'd be honor killed
No, just shamed. Just like when the French shaved the heads of women who slept with Nazi soldiers after WW2

>These are millenials
No they aren't.

If she is 19 she was born in 98.

That makes her gen Z.

why don't you people just molest your daughters and use them for your own fun? by the time they hit slut age they don't even want sex anymore. this is why the west is doomed.

HA
fucking virgin loser

good luck

>generation Z meme

I feel like this is being pushed by our younger people here. Kinda like e celeb threads.

>"only boring fucks don't want to have sex and cum in front of their friends"
fag

Yeah...
Your virginity is a "choice"

>swallowing cum in public and taking pictures to shame your family forever

Maybe it's acceptable in Bulgaria, but not here

So empowering

Not 100%, but highly probable. The main problem that thinking with your dick is now considered as "mans behavior", thanks to satanic propaganda. Not only females are corrupted, but males as well. In healthy society these cum dumpsters would be regarded as scum and outcasts and die childless from hands of their crack-dealer/pimp. But in sick western society they know they have nothing to fear about, men will forgive everything and still marry them.

Stop trying to shill this Gen Z shit
It's full of shit and has no back up

yeah like you are gonna be able to get a wife, leaf

honor killings are not muslim monopoly