twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whut's happenin', HKbro?

TOO LATE

Some lefty Greeks sent mail bombs to IMF apparently

Letter bomb to imf offices

Glorious.

>THE-PERFECT-TERRORIST.JPG

>reuters.com/article/us-france-blast-idUSKBN16N1DZ?il=0

A letter exploded when it was opened at the offices in central Paris of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) on Thursday and one person was slightly injured, police sources said.

The Paris police department said on Twitter an operation was ongoing at the offices of the IMF and World Bank after a person was hurt following the apparent explosion of a suspect package.

"An envelope exploded after it was opened and one person was slightly injured in the offices of the IMF," one police source told Reuters.

The incident, just six weeks before a presidential election, comes as a militant Greek group Conspiracy of Fire Cells claimed responsibility for a parcel bomb mailed to German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble on Wednesday.

>TURN ON CNN

Let's not do anything rash

CNN is fake news

Thanks senpai.
I heard about this earlier, but I thought the IMF was in Brussels... fuck 'em all, regardless.

nothing

Helo guise another hkbro here :^)))))

>mail bombs
wasn't that a 90's thing?

For once a leftist was worth something

Yeah, it was more for fear than actual damage too. Bankers should fear the poor.

Why is a bombing in a Muslim country considered news again?

I thought you were turkey.

le kek

Cuomo reporting bomb place by "angry white nationalist"

BREAKING; Ongoing incident: Reports of several gunmen have opened fire at Grasse high school south of Cannes, France

This could be a real happening

Probly just roaches being roaches to shitty france though, not as interesting as someone going after IMF

>Grasse high school

Politics as usual.
Back to the old days...

SCHOOL MASS SHOOTING TOO

WHAT THE FUCK FRANCE

I caught the bomber

o shit bois

More than just that. Shooting at school in Grasse

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39292755