Can KEK save my dying grandma? She's in critical condition, has pneumonia and her liver is failing...

Can KEK save my dying grandma? She's in critical condition, has pneumonia and her liver is failing. As sad and autistic as it sounds, I don't know where else to turn to.

Post some memes for good luck, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LMWkT1OlfSk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>double F in ID

rip gramma

No, fuck off.

Gotta say this shit man. We all die, you can't meme her to live forever. Sorry about your grandma though.

youtu.be/LMWkT1OlfSk

i wish good health upon her, you and the rest of your family. stay strong and whatever happens remember that this life is just a test and this flesh shell is bound to expire sooner or later --be at peace with these thoughts and be safe, user bro. May the Old and the New Gods watch over you. Be blessed. Praise Kek.

This. F

its a part of life deal with it

It's worth a try

Thanks, user. I appreciate it

nigga she dead

You already got digits, user. Real talk though, it's gonna happen eventually. Make the most of your time with her, man. Wish you the best

If single digits, grandma lives for a hundred more years.

your grandmother will pull through

>thinking God cares about (you)r wants
sometimes, things are out of your control, deal with it and move on

RIP in peace.

Good luck user, sorry about your granny.

Sorry, I spent all my energy on Geert Wilders yesterday and that did fuck all anyway.

Rip grandma

may kek bless you

Damn that sucks, hope she gets better bro, miracles do happen. In the meantime here's cute keks to cheer you up.

I did all I could, user.

F ;_;

Checked, and good luck to you and your grandma.

F

Rolling to help

you make her great grandchildren in the next two years

Good luck bro stay strong. Things hurt in life, don't let it beat you down. Use the anger to fuel a fire.

And bestvwishes to your grandma. We all have to go one day, if you've waited too late to cherish your time, don't make the same mistake again in the future.

We all make mistakes. We must learn from them to become mentally stronger.

...and why do you want her to linger in this state of suffering when she could instead rest> Hold your breath to understand what dying from pneumonia is like: constant starving for oxygen. You're a selfish asshole.

Hope she gets better.
Here have a frog to cheer you up.

I hope for the best user, i legitimately hope everything can at least end on a good note.
F

I know how you feel user. I hope she will pull through. My grandmother died a few months ago. It struck me more than I expected. I don't really want to go through this again with my parents.
I don't buy all the "grandiose cycle of life and death" bullshit. Accepting your death is basically cuckoldry. """Mother""" nature is a whore. We should really reach immortality and show her a big fuck you - or not to be born at all.

but Op must leave this place, and never return

You misunderstand the nature of the chaos frog.

Thus is life user. But you have to be there with her til she passes. One of the most fucked up things you can do in life is deny someone company in their deathbed. Dont be that guy.

If digits, g-ma lives and ushers in 4th reich

F

Good luck bro

join her?