Reminder that Poland-Lithuania was first democracy in world and USA copied from us and changed things a bit

Reminder that Poland-Lithuania was first democracy in world and USA copied from us and changed things a bit

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaishali_(ancient_city)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_of_May_3,_1791
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well fuck you then.

So? Why does it matter to you?

Lithuania-poland*

And how did that end for us?

didn't you screw over lithuania and took all the clay leaving them the little shitty baltic state they have now?

Are you even remotely aware of Ancient Greece?

The leaf is right

This

>ancient greece
>slavery
>all citizens had to gather at forum in athens to have any sort of influence

In poland we invented indirect democracy

In the modern times he meant. Greece was in the fucking ANCIENT times. I'm not surprised that an American posted this.
Also the first constitution in Europe, second in the world. Too bad it was way too late.

>invented indirect democracy
Hey you're Roman now?

usa isn't a democracy

inb4 some kike tires to convince me that my constitutional republic is a form of democracy

>implying any of that clay was ever populated by Lithuanians
More like Poland-Ruthenia

Too bad the US isn't a democracy.
Don't feel too bad, though - Twitter proves democrats in the US make that mistake all the time.

Say it with me:

"CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC"

AKA, the globe's last Superpower.
Thanks for playing, though.

Bihar Sharif was the first republic in the world. They used to elect a king every five years

Democracy is mostly a meme anyway, Unless we're talking direct democracy like referendums or public consultations. In reality it ends up just being two party state.

Sorry I think this

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaishali_(ancient_city)

>[CITATION NEEDED]

I'm sorry for the stupidity of OP, please remember not to fall for stereotyping and generalisation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_of_May_3,_1791

Yeah but we're not white