Daily Reminder: If you drink alcohol you're worse than a pot head

If pot degenerate, YES

Is alcohol worse than pot and even more degenerate, YES

People who drink alcohol should be shamed worse than stoners.

People never "drink in moderation" or "drink responsibly"
It's bull shit talk from a junkie.

You slur your speech
You can't walk
You stink like alcohol
You act loud and dumb

Alcohol, more degenerate than weed, FACT

If you hate weed smokers cause "muh degeneracy" , you should really HATE people who drink alcohol. They are far worse and way more degenerate.

You wont see a pot head passed out on a street corner covered in his own vomit at 2am.
Don't worry, that person "can't handle their liquor"

Alco-junkies always have excuses to justify their degenerate behavior.

>pic related;
>I'm NOT degenerate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j38FjB5yA4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When you ask high school kids if they smoke, they think you mean weed, not cigarettes. - youtu.be/j38FjB5yA4k

Do you drink alcohol??

You're blue pilled. There is nothing red pilled about you.
You're a brain washed goy pawn loser. You're not red pilled.

>Number 6: Promotion of excessive use of alcohol.
Some retard will say this is NOT TRUE cause they love their alco-crack

"I have a stick up my ass because stacy never invited me to her high school party so now i tell people on a jamaican Ouija board that alcohol makes you sub human"
Sage thread thanks

Sage and hide this faggot trying to slide. He keeps making these posts and is trolling desperately. Sage and hide. Leaf doesn't get it.

>People never "drink in moderation" or "drink responsibly"
Speak for yourself. I'll have a glass of whisky maybe once a month because I enjoy the taste.

When I drink, I drink Stella Artois and I eat pork scratching too; does this trigger you?

I'd like to see what pathetic little man is posting this. I'm getting to drink some great beer and listen to good music. Later on I'll have a great dinner and then creampie my gf.

i mean, i get where youre going with this, but rakija is a cure as well as the disease

You faggots are too concerned about red pilled and blue pilled. Obviously don't even know what it means

western culture was built on booze. learn to handle it and you'll be fine.

>t. faggot who can't hold his liquor and keeps shitting himself at parties

>"I'm willing to compromise my sentience and humanity because muh pussy"

The redpill means giving up degeneracy, user. Having your actions dictated by women is also degenerate.

>im a cool kid if i drink rigth gaiz please like me DUDE ALCOHOL LMAO!!!

ohhhh criiiiinge

>using cringe as a word
ohhh the second hand embarrassment

>compromise
>sentience
>humanity

Do you even know what these words mean?

Please explain how drinking alcohol compromises your sentience (defined as the capacity to feel, perceive, or experience subjectively) and humanity (defined as the simple quality of being human). If I didn't know better, and somehow thought that you actually understand what these words mean, I'd be even more confused as to how consuming alcohol relates to fucking metaphysics.

It just had to be a fucking leaf didn't it?

Fucking Canadian b8 thread.

I only
>Drink at home
>Drink beer or wine
>No more than 2 or 3 through an entire night
>Never been black out or vomit guts out drunk
>Usually talk with friends and have a good time never sulking

If you're holding such high standard then you should stop drinking caffeine as it is a narcotic but more people are addicted to the black brew jew than most anything else.

And yes you can OD on it.

I disagree most people, who drink alcohol aren't as degernerate as pot/weed smokers, however some alcohol addicts are worse of, than pot smokers, but very few. The thing is the pot smokers don't even notice, how they got slow, disorganized and tired. Most of them are pretty useless, while a few aren't affected greatly.

Looks like Turdeau didn't waste any time importing some muslims, because that guys sure sounds like a butthurt maghrebi who can't stand other people having fun when his holy books doesn't allow him to.

Faggot

Dude, we get it. You cant handle your booze, got black out drunk one night, and sucked some guy off. It's okay that you're gay. You're canadian afterall so it's in your blood. But that doesn't mean actual men can't handle having a few beers like responsible adults with their mates. Fuck off with these daily threads.

Which are worse, anti-alcohol threads or anti-tobacco threads?

No, weed is still worse than alcohol. But both are still degenerate.

> Australian culture
FTFH. I know its hard to see from within the boarders there's not many other countries that abuse the shit like ours does. Rednecks in the US would be the only parallel I could draw, because who doesn't love getting fucked up and beating your family to within inches of their life?

>cannabis is not addictive
neither are poppy products, its just a plant MAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Im a grown ass man if I want to have a drink I can

Am British. Can confirm

Weedon can cause paranoid delusions and trigger psychosis. I bet you've never had to deal with a pothead who had a bad trip and became violent.

>pothead
>became violent

Surely this is impossible. I believe other drugs must have been involved.

We get it man you can't handle your liquor, good lord

COUNTERPRODUCTIVE THREAD. SHARE BLUE SLIDE THREAD.

we all smoke and drink. They're just trying to divide us with nonsense arguments. Don't fall into the trap.

SAGE

SHARE BLUE DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREAD

SAGE

IGNORE SHAREBLUE SLIDE THREAD. THIS IS THE SECOND THREAD OF THE SAME TOPIC

DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREAD

SAGE

I'd rather drink alcohol than water senpai. It's probably a safer bet these days, especially with all the ((chemicals)) in the water.