Alcohol: Blue Pill

>Number 6: Promotion of excessive use of alcohol

Frankfurt School of Cultural Marxism.

You're a blue pilled commie baby if you drink alcohol.
You are NOT red pilled if you drink alcohol.

There is no other explanation.

>pic related: if you drink alcohol, you're a blue pilled loser.

>inb4 it's not a jew trick
Yes it is.

I happen to not drink because I'm a hardass but I don't think its bluepilled to drink in moderation. We should return to shaming the apparently drunk, tell them to fuck off to bed and call them an embarassment, etc.

No, /pol is super anti-weed militants cause
>muh degeneracy
If partaking in smoking a joint on the weekend makes you a loser failure degenerate, the same rule should apply to alcohol users.

Fair is Fair, right?

Sharia zone

Alcohol is part of being white so its gonna have its hardliners, we just have to watch them. Ideally it would be no drugs or tobacco. No reason to bring weed into the picture or legalize it. If we get to into the reeds about what's fair and what desires should get to be fostered and fulfilled we'll be liberal before ya know it.

Who said ban it?
Are you going to sit there and try to make me out to be a muslim to distract from the truth?

Sad fucking junkie you are bro.

>we

Arabs raped their way into his gene pool, they're still sensitive.

Okay junkie. You can stop talking.
You're such a junkie, you can't see how stupid you look.

>ban weed, tobacco, all drugs
>Alcohol is legal cause it's white, even though it causes crime and degeneracy in 95% of users

Okay junkie.

>we

Yeah i mean watch your friends. Call them a disgrace when they get drunk and you can tell they're drunk. There's this push to excuse excessive drinking and being a fool, put it on facebook. I think its possible to drink without being unbecoming, but its not a risk I would take.

President Trump doesn't drink alcohol.
Guess he's a sensitive muslim rape baby by your "logic".

I told you I don't drink, I'll throw in that I only use caffeine. What I meant was that its gonna be hard forming a movement with a no alcohol tenant. It would be better to strongly encourage moderation and return public drunkenness to a shameful thing (that would certainly include criminal behavior) You're getting a little pissy for me so I'm gonna leave, but I'll end on the note that Hitler spoke out against alcohol and tobacco as a soldier but both were allowed in nazi germany. Go ahead and say I'm a junkie (who does no drugs somehow) and Hitler wasn't shrewd, which is all I'm trying to be. KYS faggot leaf, day of rake soon

Okay no, I'm talking about the conquest of andalusia and I definitely didn't imply that the spaniards failed to fight them off because they weren't drunk. Kill this thread, I tried to make something of a discussion out of this half-ass post but leaf is being hostile.

Typical druggie.

>b-but we need to make an exception for my drug of choice cuz of muh history

Whites did not distill spirits into hard liquor until (((Mary the Jewess))) invented the still. Good goy.

Confirmed, I'm an alcoholic and could not have become redpilled until I stopped drinking three years ago. Fuck alcohol.

Got a non-ant sized pic of that?

(You) typed this
>Arabs raped their way into his gene pool, they're still sensitive.
In response to someone saying
>sharia zone

(You) were trying to say, I do not like alcohol cause Im a muslim rape baby.
Now you're trying to flip the script and talk about some battle.
Loser idiot.
You're brain dead. Fuck off to the liquor store loser. That's all you're good for.

>caffeine

GTFO fucking percolator-head

honestly I hate these coffee drinking shits, they walk around all day with their breath stinking of coffee, stained teeth, and the fact that they'll tell you their not addicted but have to start their day with a cup of coffee

>this is how much you care about the inconsequential choices other people make

>this is how gay you are

It looked big enough when I downloaded it.
I just image searched "frankfurt school of cultural marxism". You should be able to find a decent sized one.
My bad.

Being Saint patricks day tomorrow, I had to have the usual discussion with the Irish waifu. German-italian born in Aus who doesn't drink. I guess i'll relax after 110

Good job man.
Alcohol is the ultimate blue pill. These normies will never be red pilled till they give up alcohol 100%

>I'm going to celebrate the Irish by getting drunk as fuck and acting like an asshole

A whole day based on getting drunk to celebrate a guy who got snakes out of Ireland.

Ban everything?

Ok Stalin.

Agree. Marijuana is a gateway drug, a gateway from truly debilitating inflictions.

Right in the middle of Lent aswell.

What did jesus mean by this?

The only people I now that drink alcohol are working class scum.

ummm it's church recommended time of abstinence from chosen pleasures. The irish say that St Pats day is their day off to go complete fiend.

Muslims don't drink alcohol, fuck off mudslime

Where does it say "ban alcohol"
I don't.
Make an argument to what is actually typed genius. Not what you imagine my words to mean

Alcohol is the true gateway drug. There is real studies proving it.

President Trump doesn't drink alcohol either.

Fuck off alco-cuck

>drink alcohol with the boys
>run into some coons sitting in the streets in the nigthclub and bar district
>beat the fuck out of them
>some other top blokes are abusing muslims
>another group are taking the piss out of asians

deal with it cucks, AUS> WORLD

Whoa... so this.... is the power ......of canada

THIS.

Check em alco-scum junkie trash
> I need muh alco-crack to live!! I'm not addicted!! I just need to relax after working

Why even care, it is a well-known carcinogen, let them an hero on their own.

Oh look, it's the jealous sand nigger back to complain. Why are you so mad? Why don't you just drop your retarded religion and have a beer like the rest of white people? Oh yeah you're not white

He's brown

Alcohol is the only legal anxiety medicine, a third of the human population either gets anxiety or depression. Alcohol is a red pill if you accept its means of teaching moderation; hangovers.

Alcohol as a gateway drug is as true as caffeine or paracetamol/tylenol as a gateway drug. Just because of you've done it doesn't mean you're looking for whatever is next.

Gateway drugs are like codeine, to maybe oxycodone, then to heroin. If marijuana is a gateway drug, it's to LSD. Alcohol as a gateway drug only makes sense if it's to benzodiazepines and just because you like alcohol doesn't mean you can find a contact for benzodiazepines.

>pic related, if youre an ant, youll love it

It's about enjoying the company of friends and family. Being as you keep the women in your family bagged and quiet I see that you cannot understand.
I'll have a few beers maybe even kiss a cutie tomorrow, while you'll be here trying to convert people to the sober Muslim life. Kill yourself.
Your argument is an appeal to authority. You haven't countered that alcohol ( or drugs in general ) are fine in moderation
I bet you don't even like trump anyway. I hope the Jews kill you all.
Good post Australia

>muh cultural marxism

God damn, Sup Forums is completely illiterate. You honestly think that people like Tim Wise sit at home reading Adorno?