The U.S...

>The U.S. Department of Justice Federal Bureau of Investigation also categorizes "white people" as "people having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa, through racial categories used in the UCR Program adopted from the Statistical Policy Handbook (1978) and published by the Office of Federal Statistical Policy and Standards, U.S. Department of Commerce.

Pic related is considered white in the US.

Lol, am I honorary Aryan?

I agree with 99% with JonTron

US Census Bureau also classifies Mexicans as white.

>am I honorary Aryan?

No. You're a hooknosed camelfucker.

Note that they said "original peoples".

come ooooon, I am not a muslim, or all that brown, not browner than an italian or some japs, I have some russian genes in me.
I am anti globalist, and support Trump and Le Pen and what not. :D

This. Persians, Phoenicians, Latins, Greeks, and even Celts in some areas lived all over the Mediterranean before the Turks and Arabs

Watched a doc about Syria, saw a curly yet blond haired, blue eyed kid. They exists. Think the Fayum Depression has a large number of them too

Google "sudanese people" and you will laugh as you see what is classiefied as white in the usa.

He is White/Aryan. Not the worst mix.

>:D

Have you ever seen a woman's ankle before?

What's the stance on Italian/irish? Am I 2nd or 3rd behind ARYAN?

wtf im a white nationalist now

I travel to Europe in summer every year, mah dude

what do you mean?

You have been reported to Sheikh Goatfakkir for homosexuality

Got the report ;D
Will deal with it soon

Hi based apostatebro, I've seen you in a couple other threads
Does anyone but Sup Forums know what you think? Do you still fast during Ramadan to not be ousted as a filthy freedomer?

This is true. But people like him with origins in the Middle East and North Africa account for about 2-3% of the population.

Mexicans, who The Census also considers white but separates into another category of Hispanic, account for about 17% of the population.

Very very few white people in the US consider any of these people white though. It is fairly obvious when looking at someone to determine whether or not they are white, with very few exceptions. Not many here would look at this guy and say "yeah he's just another white guy." Most would probably assume he's some kind of Beaner.

I don't have to do shit. My home is my refugee.

>persian and slavs aren't white

quit trying to divide and conquer.

Don't you have Russians to right?