Anyone else protesting mcdonalds now?

Anyone else protesting mcdonalds now?

twitter.com/McDonaldsCorp/status/842363979485839360

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dY1IH
web.archive.org/web/20170316133302/https://twitter.com/McDonaldsCorp/status/842363979485839360
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've been protesting McDonalds for over 20 years for being shit compared to In N Out and Chik Fil A

This.

>Sorry, that page doesn't exist
RIP

>McDonald's
niggers

Don't they have students to underpay and plains in starving third world countries to destroy ?
To think they'd even have the time to virtue signal this much.

Nice try burger king, now i will boicot you

I swear maybe 1/10 of you are smart enough to actually check the source, despite the fact that 90% of these threads are bullshit.

they deleted it

Mate just let them live in fantasy.
They can't be taught.

>Multinational corp that pays Americans shit wages
>Employs dregs of society
>massive corporation sad Obama is gone and won't give them a free pass anymore

Colour me surprised

archive.is/dY1IH

kill yourself

>Eating McJew in 2k17 LUL

Why are Iibtards obsessed with his hands and skin color? Are they that that bad that debatinf policy is off limits but debating hand size is the only thing left for the.

I only go to McDonald's in March

Shamrock shake is GOAT

Wow.

I can do it too.

how quick people forget they were sending chickens to china for mcnugget processing and china was sending back rat meat and eating our chicken. enjoy your RAT NUGGETS ameritards

if you google it they still show the tweet even though on actual twitter its deleted, learn to research yourself fuckin retard you look like a dumb child who thinks they know everything

What a joke of a President when no one is giving him respect lol.

I just got 2 sausage n egg mcgriddles, 2 hashbrowns, and an orange juice. Fuck drumpf, he's just another zionist shill.

Link doesn't work, but you should have been boycotting them since a decade ago anyways.

Don't get your panties in a bunch, pussy.

Buying lots of big macs and quarter pounders tonight

Ill still get a mcdouble with Mac sauce from a white owned and run McDonald's but those can be hard to find

lol go get stabbed on a bus faggot

I cook my food like a decent human bean.

its not faked retard you can check the archived version from before they deleted the tweet, good god some of you are fucking retarded, was already nice enough to post the direct link you fucking moron, kill yourself by ingesting broken glass you shill cunt

Wtf i love american fattie foods now.

Okay I'm never going to Mcdonaldo again

DELET THIS

Mike Pence spent 10 minutes straight sucking your country's cock in a vid after he won. You should be happy he won

Grilling favela rats over a ignited dumpster doesn't make you a real human being.

I like how you respond

It was probably just an angry burger flipper angry that she couldn't do better than McDonalds with her liberal arts degree and then decided to take her anger out on Trump.

>flag
>decent human being
lol

So what are some redpilled fast food joints?

Neither does sucking black cocks for breakfast leaf.

>DECENT HUMAN BEAN
>HUMAN BEAN
>BEAN

>protesting
>McDonalds
>now
This is how I know you guys are all fags. True redpilled Americans do not consume this garbage.

kill yourself shills

Chick Fil A
Wendys

agreed
checked

wtf i love getting skinny now

HELLO THERE

your people are the joke.
>have you admited to yourself yet that your people are whats left of the devil's attempt at creating a race in order to exterminate god's chosen?
because I know you dont have a soul.....
do you?

Checked!

Fuck that disgusting garbage. Only subhumans eat that trash.

Mc donalss literally worst tasting fastfood. A fucking local kebab shop is better.

You would think an American embassy would have support for the government.

Well, somebody is going to get fired.

dude it's just some random employee fucking around

what kind of person follows fucking mc donalds on twitter

Sure it is, Hamid.

Looks like I'll be going to literally any fast food place except McDonalds now...

AHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAH

this is a hard one for the drumpfkins,who doenst love those burgers?

FATTIES DRUMPFKINS BTFO!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hola reddito!

>local kebab shop

my local kebab shop has a fucking club penguin penguin on the menu

I would protest them but I haven't eaten there in years, probably since college. Trash food, if I'm going to eat a greasy high cal meal it's gonna be Five Goys, not a dry disgusting burger and cardboard fries.

i'm killing myself now

>eating fast food

Codefag here,

There is an easy way to trick the archive into archiving modified content, I am not saying this is fake but there is methods to do it.

I wont publicly tell people how to do it because that ruins the effectiveness of archiving a page.

Maybe I'll decide to show you an example in the future but I don't have that time right now.

>order a burger from McDonald's
>it's literally just beef, cheese, 2 pickle slices, and 6 bits of onion on a bun

>they unironically charge money for this

saved

The tweets posting about it are rage-inducing. So far I've come across 10 male feminists with patchy beards.

>Ever eating McDonald's.

Mcdonalds is shit but this is 100% a fired employee with acess to the account

>Codefag here
No shit, you tripnigger faggot

why are liberals only capable of replying to things with shitty gifs?

"Twitter notified us that our account was compromised. We deleted the tweet, secured our account and are now investigating this."

Even the biggest restaurant chain in the world can't afford better than the same low-energy shitlib maymays. Sad!

Too late

Whoever did that just caused millions of dollars in damage

> McDonalds profits are down
> Shits on president with tweet by rogue employee
> Alienate the majority of their customers

Uhhh? Did Mcdonalds get hacked?

>MacDonalds
>Not buying Burger King
>Not buying burgers from a local burger-guy
>Not making your own burgers

McDonald's is pretty good and not THAT bad for you. Just don't get a shitload of food.

Also I'm surprised you guys aren't more redpilled on SuperSize me being 100% a lie.

I live in a city where the people are spoiled by local burger restaurants so there is no need to go to McDonalds.

Why do I have to boycott shit just because they go against my politics?

I just want a fucking burger.

>McDonalds """""""""""""""food""""""""""""""""""

Hello super newfriendo

North Carolina fag here, Cookout slaps the dick off of all other burger bullshit

>Alienate the majority of their customers

Have you ever been in a McDonalds? Looks like Sudan in there.

Reminder that Wendy's is the official fast food chain of the white nationalist movement.

Worst part about McCuckholds is how you come out feeling more hungry than you went in.

Their hashbrowns are god tier

>murder and torture billions of animals every year for profit
>have the moral high ground
pick one

Tbh I seriously doubt it will have a material effect.

Macy's got destroyed for a fraction of what McDonalds just did

>people actually follow mcdonalds on twitter

fucking ameriburgers

A mega-fatty like Beseda from NeoGAF.

Anyone who still eats there should stop now, and tell all the Trump supporters you know. Imagine the memes if McDonalds got noticeably damaged by this

only poor degenerate scumlords eat mcdonalds or any fast food for that matter

cook food for your family and eat it together like a real family

It's mostly women being catty online. No arguments, just muh feelz.

They're just mad that Trump is trying to keep McDonalds from replacing its employees with automatons.

I wrote a short email to the "contact us" link at McDonald's website.

>Tripfag insult
>Ignores actual content of post

Please leave shill.

Cook Out is the shit. If I only I didn't have to get a lame Bible quote on the takeout bag. (I'm not an atheist but that shit is wack.)

They were hacked or some salty teenager fry cook thinks he's a breve rebel.

I love their iced coffee so this is confirmation bias.

HAHA CORPORATE SHILLS
YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM THE ALL SEEING EYE OF THE INTERNET

web.archive.org/web/20170316133302/https://twitter.com/McDonaldsCorp/status/842363979485839360

>Why are Iibtards obsessed with his hands

It's an elaborate way to imply he's not masculine.

Small hands = small penis = cannot satisfy a woman sexually

Basically leftist retards showing their true colors instead of all that "gender doesn't exist, masculinity is a construct" nonsense.

Meanwhile Trump is banging a woman 24 years younger than him.

>now

never eat that shit you fucking mongoloids

I am sorry to be the baron of bad news, but you seem buttered, so allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies, and are more than just ice king on the cake. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite.

So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality.

I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the fax, instead of making a half-harded effort. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it's a peach of cake.