NOOooOoOOoo FUCKING STOP

Uhhhh...guys how long until spics wise up to how good of a deal canada is?

>lots of agriculture
>"free" healthcare
>WAY too soft and generous people
>cucked government
>large social safety net
>sanctuary cities

How long until we are completely fucked? I will not pay for some filthy fucking spic and his mongrel kids to hop on a plane and sit in ER rooms all day so his entire extended family can get medical treatment paid for by us.

Day of the rake NOW
DAY OF THE VISA NOW

Wasn't it already proven that the majority of illegal immigrants coming from the south are from Central America?

Gotta be a canadian vpn op isnt cucked enough to be a real canadian

Looks like Canada is next in line for replacem- I mean immigration.

This is some of the most poorly researched journalism I've seen.

Reuters has turned into trash.

Good luck illegally migrating to Canada and setting up shop, this isn't L.A.

Also the border between the US and Canada is just a line of cut down trees. They could still just walk into the US if for some reason they grow tired of Canadian gibs

Let's just be quiet after last night Nedervriend.

Your media hasn't covered it much, but they're already coming.

Probably the same amount of time its going to take canadians to realize how unaffordable all of this became and in how much of an economic shambles the country already is.

you need to be more tolerant leaf. what would your neighbors say!?

Mexicans love landscaping in the summer, gardening in the spring, snowplowing in the winter, and RAKING in the fall.

>Mexicans

You wish it was just Mexicans coming up here. Get ready Canada, he'll be doing to you that Mexico does to us; let every single beanhopper through so long as they're going to you.

That handshake looks like something a bunch of 10 year old girls do.. I don't consider myself an irrational Critic of Obama/Trudeau but that is some homoerotic foreplay shit.

We'll build a bullet train from Mexico to Canada

USA BROS, we can kill two birds with one stone by siphoning all of our mexicans into Canada!

Geuine leaf here buddy. In (((Toronto)))

Our media doesnt cover anything racial. Its what keeps everybody blissfully ignorant so (((they))) can push "muh diversity"

The worse part is that you cunts are so small. You only have a population of 30 million. You could be culturally enriched very quickly.

As if we needed more brown people to kill when the Day Of The Dominion comes.

LEAFS ARE FRIENDS

DELE T. THIS !!!!

Hahaha it's a perfect plan
>impenetrable, electrified wall to America
>free rides on the Canadian bullet train

Wait, this isn't a terrible idea. We need to start memeing that Canada is a tolerant liberal paradise where the inhabitants are learning Spanish so they can be better hosts for migrants.

I just don't know where you put these people. There's nothing here for unskilled immigrants.

Our 'welfare blocks' are just giant apartment buildings in the suburbs.

HAHAHAAH GET FUCKED LEAF

MAGA

if you are weak on the border and a wealthy country you will get flooded with 3rd worlders

this is just a fact

>I will not pay for some filthy fucking turk and his horde of kids to hop on a plane and sit in ER rooms all day so his entire extended family can get medical treatment paid for by us.

I feel ya, canada. Really do. But guess what? No-one cares what we think, nor what we vote. Shit's fucked.

>60% hwhite

Stop it goys. If we go then so will you and vice versa.

Okay, what the fuck kind of economy do they even have in Canada that would draw people to it?

Not so fast toothpaste, you can't criticize anyone re: cuck status for a little bit.

Our economy is mediocre at best. Its our high standard of living and all of the gibs. Plus our large companies are incentivized to hire 3rd worlders.

You only have 30 million people. If Trump decided to deport all the spics to Canada, you would be 60% white overnight.

Lol the chinamen is getting nervous at the fact there will be other shitty people to open other shitty establishments and that means competition.

no now these filthy fucking beaners that make the entire hispanic race look bad are coming to canada to replace south americans fucking mexicans

We only opened our borders in the 90s and we're already

Nah i'd love some decent mexican food, can't get any here. I'm getting sick of kebab shops closing down my british pubs

Funny story. I live in Saskatchewan and worked as a bookkeeper for several low-income apartment buildings owned by the same landlord.

Most of the residents were foreigners. And were paying $1000/month to live in these dumpy apartments. We regularly had bed bugs, german cockroaches, etc. It was a hell on earth.

I talked to some tenants over the few years I was there and most all of them regretted moving to Canada citing that the winters caused them to go into deep depressions and the cost of living and job market made for an abysmal life. They were successful in India, Iran, Pakistan, etc and felt conned into coming into Canada.

Also, almost every single person of the 400 tenants I covered was on government welfare. We were taking in near 5 million a year in rent all paid by the government from these shitty, dilapidated buildings.

The only winner was my boss who was ethnically and religiously Jewish.

We'll there's your problem, you believe in democracy.

Everyone keeps saying "build bridges not walls" so maybe we should build a bridge from Mexico straight over the US and into Canada!

They'll love it! You're neighbors will pretend to love it even if it kills them. It'll be great!

>The only winner was my boss who was ethnically and religiously Jewish.

Was I supposed to laugh? Because I did.

>Cuck canucked?
This is what Canadians voted for by picking Justin "If you kill your enemies, they win." Trudeau. Enjoy the prize. (Sympathies to the ones who realized it would end in tears)

What part of Sask? Reginafag here

>If you kill your enemies, they win.
I never really understood what he meant by this: It only makes sense if your enemies are Mudslimes or Vikings.

To be fair to the Cuck King, he's never actually said that. He's said a lot of stupid shit, but not that specifically.