You all do realize Christianity is a product of the jews, which they used to destroy Rome?

You all do realize Christianity is a product of the jews, which they used to destroy Rome?

Do you realize that Jesus Christ died for your sins and Jews are just fucking manipulative?

MEET GOD, KILL GOD
MEET BUDDHA, KILL BUDDHA

SINK
THE
CHINKS

Insert fart noises about first post being the best

>fbbbt

>fbbbbbt!

>>>>FPBPPPPPP!!!

Yes, I do.

Amen brother

you do realize pretty much everything you believe is retarded and wrong, don't you? I bet you believe the holocaust didn't happen too lmao

please burger, explain how an omnipotent god needs to sacrifice his son to save humanity.

Jesus is God in human form

God is a Trinity

The birth of the Jewish question is obvious salvation, schlomo

??

Christians worship a crazy Jew who had a messiah complex... Mark 3:21

read the new testament and repent of your shitposting sins

They stopped breading warriors and just hired Mongolians. Romans were too busy being degenerates and arguing about divine genders.

???

no some unironicaly believe christianity is our european heritage.

death to the false gods of the desert

Whose sins?

>It's a Sup Forums thinks Rome went to shit just for one thing

Jesus despised what the jews had become. If you read the NT you will see this. Apparently you havent or are illiterate.

>You all do realize Christianity is a product of the jews, which they used to destroy Rome?
Sure

U realize Jesus Christ was a Jew?

I knew

At least somebody knows the truth around here

>Christianity destroyed Rome.
The roman empire managed to live on for more than a millenia after christianity became the state religion.
I'm an antitheist and I even I think that you're retarded.

"He is beside himself." aka "He is out of his mind"

International Version

When his family heard about this, they went to take charge of him, for they said, "He is out of his mind."

Jews killed Jesus Christ. Fuck off Kike