TFW I would do anything to go back to a blue pilled normie faggot...

TFW I would do anything to go back to a blue pilled normie faggot. After I read this book everyone has been shilling by Sean Goonan called The Foundation For Exploration I can't stop seeing how the left is ruining everything good in life. What can I do /pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

thefoundationpress.com/fulltext.html
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 1&version=KJV
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2n4JmoFp8Yw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113511733
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113676949
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112868437/#112870443
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113977875
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113969356
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114042720
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/69668611
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116260120
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116280635
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/107604537
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I know what you mean. I think Goonan was right about that "after foundation" shit... I can't look at anything the same way anymore. I've been trying to show my friends the book but they've been reluctant. Do you think this is going to be the manifesto of our generation?

I'm glad I bought the book but I just don't know anymore. I may have gone too deep with this one.

I don't like all this blatant shilling for this book, but it is really groundbreaking and it seems like it would be perfect for pol. Just dont shill too much or else it will turn people away man.

I can't even look my friends in the eyes anymore. I cant hold a decent discussion with them. I just know they dont understand how truly fucked we are with the way the regressive left is pushing society. In a time where we need unity they preach divisive ideologies. I just dont know what we should do.

>The Foundation For Exploration
whats it about?

Need to find this GOONAN

He could lead us down the path of creation to make a better future for humanity. He could be a unifying figure in modern society. Lead us into a new golden age without hedonism or cuckoldism.

Essentially Goonan breaks down the constructions of society and elements that go into re-structuring it. He spends a good deal of time defining exact terms which he uses to explain the behaviors and natures of modern society and how these are either constructive or destructive.

He then breaks down social elements in modern society and defines them based on these terms with his ultimate goal of laying a "foundation" for a stronger society that is more secure, organized, cohesive, and focused.

That's the barebones of it. It's not a really long read nor a difficult one but it's pretty good.

is this free online version legit?
thefoundationpress.com/fulltext.html

Yeah that looks like it. I just bought the thing, this must be Goonan's website.

Im sure its a good book but my paranoid mind tells me this entire thread is same fagging to shill.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 1&version=KJV

Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

The lying serpent is on the earth right now shitting everything up. It's in control of Babylon/Hollywood, and promoting blacks while diminishing whites. It hates you, everything about you. It hates God and the people who are made in the image of God. It hates goodness and everything you want to preserve.

None of what you want to preserve is going to last, there's no way to fix it.

You need to accept what is, and not what you wish it to be.

God is the only one who can save you, because the time is at hand, God is going to punish all the wicked people and very soon will kill the evil liar who is shitting up what you want (strong traditional family values).

ok thx ameribro

yeah ok buttertooth faggot

This entire thread was far too civil/coherent for recent pol standards. Something's really fucky here.

>All this shilling so I check it out
>First chapter pushes the "life is meaningless" meme almost immediately
Fucking dropped

OH YA BUD
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2n4JmoFp8Yw

I'm glad I'm not nanners.

You clearly didn't read it far enough.

CHECK MINE

these are part of a psyop to steer the lost goys back into the good goy flock

>reverse red-pilled depression
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113511733
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113676949

>red pill is a meme and just an excuse to be depressed.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112868437/#112870443

>how does one vomit the red pill out of their system
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113977875

>Sup Forums is taking away your Humanity
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113969356
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114042720

>Red-pilling everyone would literally destroy the world
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/69668611

>Anyone depressed from all this shit?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116260120
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116280635

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/107604537

I bet you are one of those people that think Nietzsche is a pure nihilist.

the problem has arrived.

Jew