She could of won

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JVE0y3EZA8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But she didn't

>could of

>could of

>could of

Hillary I think it's past your nap time.

>could of

what the fuck

Why didn't she win, OP?

IT WAS HER TURN.....

It was Jeb!'s turn.

In a sense

FUCKING WHITE MALES

Kek did not will it !

she could have, had she campaigned like it was the electoral college that mattered and not the popular vote.

running up the vote on the west coast doesnt matter when your neglect the rust belt.

fuck her, I am glad she lost

yeah, frightening. I'm so glad she didn't, getting drafted and dying in the tundra is nothing i want to do in the forseeable future.

Hillary Clinton coming that close to winning scares me.

>could of

Nah.............

Who?

If it wasn't for drumpflets from /t/the_fascist and this board REEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK YOU

Not against Trump, lol. Maybe against Yeb.

the guac merchant would've destroyed her. The universe is with him

remember when she asked how can anyone lost 1 billion dollars?

This is now a Jeb thread

No she wouldn't. Trump was campaigning like a motherfucker in areas that Hillary would have never visited.

Can you imagine if she won? The media would trumpet every decision she makes as being perfect in every way.

I'm glad Trump won because it makes it more obvious how false the media has become.

I think it would have ben better for america if Hilary won. So you could start a civil war and start a purge.

NO

She had a better chance of winning than you did at spelling words properly you fucking mongoloid

NOPE

Wrong

She didn't focus on the usual dem voting blocs and instead focused on the ultra-liberal crowd, she deliberately ignored her husband's advice (Someone who was president at one point), this is what caused her to lose.

son are you posting shite again?

And you could have learned to spell...but didn't.

Considering everything the establishment did to prop her up and she lost to someone with zero political background I'd say she never stood a chance at being a president.
Too bad there was that glass ceiling that stopped her and nothing else, right?

>could of
Maybe if the people who supported her weren't brain dead like you. But let's just say they aren't - what then? Let's say she wins and women across America go fucking nuts with "muh equality" and "muh feminist uprising", but would that make the country better than it is now? No. Sure it probably wouldn't be worse (except it fucking would but whatever) but certainly not better. We got fucking lucky because we know Trump won't actually fuck us more than anyone else before him because he's too busy with his "Scandal of The Week" sketch on the Trump Show. Kek ordained that Trump would win so suck it up, pack your bags and get on board the train to Kekistan like the rest of us because you're gonna be here a while.

>could of won

Please, clap
youtube.com/watch?v=JVE0y3EZA8I

>could of

Hillary's new aide thought that sacrificing chicken to Moloch in the back yard meant real chicken and the demon-god got angry and punished Hillary.

Shit happens.

EWWWWWWWWW

Remember where you are.

>could of
Jesus OP, even "coulda" would have been better

Fpbp