What do you know about Egypt?

And no, we don't have ISIS over here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kEO2Rd3sJbA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How do you deal with British Stool in Pools?

This is the degenerate of all Egyptian websites and we have no tourists right now cuz allahu akbar boom plane

Used to be Greeks n shieet, a place of wealth and an oasis of European thought in the dark continent during the classical period. Before that, one of the oldest civilizations, one of the birthplaces of writing, surgery and metallurgy.

Now an Arab shithole.

Why didn't obama want to give you apaches?

Egypt isn't even a country and all mudslimes need to be purged from this earth. Fuck all mudslimes and I hope you all die a horrible death.

yes we fucking do.

kys.

You were ruled by one of our dynasties once

WE

Do you see yourselves as arabs? Many Lebanese see themselves as Phoenicians.

Are you shitting me? They're crawling all around Sinai.

>we don't have ISIS over here
You have muslim brotherhood. They are related to and support various ISIS sects.

are you pro morssi or sissi?

Copts are true Egyptians, Sisi is cool, Sudan is your rightful clay.

Does Ancient Egyptian culture matter much to the average Egyptians or not? Like holidays or traditions and such.

Do you niggers realise Copts are the real Egyptians? Most people in Egypt are arab litter.

This meme needs to fucking die.

Mubarak ruled for several decades. He was replaced by some guy (Hosni?) after Arab Spring. Hosni hasn't done much to improve the country.

Real Egyptians? Ancient Egypt was not a continuous dynasty but a series of monarchies. Everyone from Arabs to nubians to Greeks ruled at some point.

Niggers always go "WE WUZ EGYPTIANZ" for some reason

When you fuckards were given democracy the first thing you did was put Islamofascists in power.
That is all I need to know really

>Ruby
>Amro Diab
>Umm Khaltoum (don't remember her name)
>Zaina (actress)
>Sha3ban Abdel (amrika wa israil, ana bakrah israil)
>Sufi taraqas
>Mamluks REKT mongols and preventes them from entering Egypt

Y'ALL DESANDANTS OF REEL KANGZ. FEEL HONAHD, MUH NIGGA.

This. Mudslime is as mudslime does.

>implying the world wouldn't have been better off had brown chinks conquered Africa and the Middle East.

Yeah you do, nigger.

Hoorah

Army is better than any alternative, but has way too many economic privileges and there's not enough entrepreneurialism. Also half the population is illiterate.

Did I get it about right? I hope Sisi gets the funds he needs from Saudi, or Russia or wherever else. It's disgusting that western shitlibs and cuckservatives don't support him.

I was in egypt due to my job. Was in Suez and Cairo. I dont really give a fuck about allahu akbar. that can happen as well in Europe. The only reason i would never go there as tourist was because there fucking was garbage every where. all the streets was covered it garbage like it was some kind of kind of nigger village.

>Muslim
>we don't have ISIS over here.
Then who are you?

What happened to Bassem Youssef?

youtube.com/watch?v=kEO2Rd3sJbA

Hmm

the jew stole our highest tech from your pyramid so that there alien allies were able to crush earth and made us all slaves to the jew.
together we must arise and kill god.

You wuz kangs an shiet

I went to Luxor, only plebs go to Cairo and Sharm El Sheikh

This is a fact

you guys need to abandon Islam and start worshipping Kek again

I know the Copts have a Pope with older roots than the RCC.

Best black civilisation.