HWNDU

Ok i know i am posting again very soon but i have found a major breaktrough that confirms country and next hwndu thing. The art shop shia is in is austrailian and i have been there before so he is somewhere in victoria. Expect another post soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kA3WxjplKzo
heatst.com/tech/where-will-shia-labeoufs-he-will-not-divide-us-livestream-go-to-escape-Sup
inquisitr.com/4059164/Sup
vanityfair.com/style/2017/03/shia-labeouf-jaden-smith-anti-trump-exhibit-moved-again
greenevillesun.com/news/local_news/actor-shia-labeouf-s-flag-stolen/article_96607442-f321-5e26-bc29-a9eaaa10fb31.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dFGvNxBqYFI
twitter.com/Luke_Turner
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>heading to the epicenter of shitposting and bantz

Ballsy, but this won't benefit him playing on the away team's home turf.

K. keep me posted

The last place they would expect

Thank you Jesus!

go to /soc/ you attention whore

Wasn't he in New Orleans? What happened?

Ok I'm interested

probably the best place for season 5
>shia get divided into a million pieces by hungry emus

time for the ausfags to redeem their shame from the emu war.

come on boys

>HWNDU goes on an international tour
>Sup Forums of all countries now in a global competition for the Olymic sport of BTFOing Shia
>shia gets divided more and more while Sup Forums gets united

>He will not divide us
>Shia leaves country and in essence "divides" himself from the political climate he is protesting.
SHIA BTFO

>The art shop shia is in is austrailia

is he retarded?

lmao

if this is true, he is seriously going into the heart of the dwelling of the biggest shitposters on Sup Forums

this should be awesome

No way, is he suicidal?

inb4 the flag is replaced by the hanging corpse of an emu

probably fake, but plz be true

I hope this fucker has to put the next one in his basement. Then when he needs his cable fixed we change it.

bump

Aussies > Leafs

It no longer being in the states kinda makes it pointless.

Bump, hoping he has another HWNDU in Australia so we can fuck it up.

The Dingoes will divide him like never before.

>christ jesus reincarnates as an aussie cunt just for the sole purpose of JUSTing shia

We will find him and we will divide him

Just walk away. Leave the camera, the microphone, and the memes, and I spare your lives. Just walk away. I will give you safe passage onto reddit. Just walk away and there will be an end to the horror. I await your answer. You have one full day to decide.

Bumping, I send high-energy to our ausfags!

I think even people outside chans know about Australia shitposting power. Surely not even Shia that far gone.

Have you seen that conceded cunt?

I live near Berkeley and was hoping he'd be stupid enough to send it here

So, wait. He has to take his faggy art project to the opposite side of the globe to insist on it's message?

So... HWNDU gets deported?

proof?

The world calls for wetwork, and we answer... No greater good... No just cause.

>inb4 shia and libcucks bait out Sup Forums with false locations and multiple flags and hidden locations.

or god forbid just it facing a camera on a wall

Hyrda fucking Dominatus.

international 3/10 movement

>get trolled by Sup Forums
>go to the shitposting capital of the globe
what's his grand plan

>So... HWNDU gets deported?
First they build a wall(well,fence technically)
then a full on compound
now this

>i have found a major breaktrough that confirms country and next hwndu thing.
>Expect another post soon.
GLORIOUS

>Anti-trump protest
>In Australia

Holy shit, Shia

If it came here, which it won't, I will legitimately do things that would put me in jail for a long time. I will fly to Melbourne and unleash a barrage of shit, piss and blood upon everyone within a kilometre of the live stream. They will write about me in the papers across the world. Fear me Shia, for I am your antichrist.

i swear the whole "he" will not divide us had a divine purpose in the us

Poor Shia is turning into a Kids in the Hall sketch.

youtu.be/kA3WxjplKzo

Stay down Shia. Stay down.

>project started with camera facing people in the cites who faced camera on the wall
>continued with camera facing sky set on private property of some richfag in white suburbs
>ended with camera facing wall in heavily guarded bunker
I wouldn't even try to find it in such case because it would speak volumes itself and completely opposite of what Shia tried to do.

He can put the flag on the moon. We will crowd fund and send a robot into space to capture it.

I hope this is true. I have faith in you aussies to destroy this thing.

My tracert says that he's in Germany. How'd you come to the conclusion hes in Autsrailia?

PLEASE BE TRUE LMFAO.

He has to continue doing it somewhere else he admits defeat and he has divided them.

RECAP:

We took the flag, livestream is down. It’s been off for the last 4 days. However, the project was meant to last for the whole 4 years, so I think it’s going to come back sooner or later. They’re taking a break until this dies down. When the livestream comes back on, they’ll craft some bullshit comeback story narrative, whine about pro-Trump Sup Forums bullies, call us nazis and the MSM will eat all of it up.

You can already see it happening.

Leftist media making fun of us:

heatst.com/tech/where-will-shia-labeoufs-he-will-not-divide-us-livestream-go-to-escape-Sup Forums/

inquisitr.com/4059164/Sup Forums-alt-righters-went-to-insane-lengths-to-find-he-will-not-divide-us-flag/

MSM sucking Shia’s dick before the flag was stolen:

vanityfair.com/style/2017/03/shia-labeouf-jaden-smith-anti-trump-exhibit-moved-again

We can’t let it come back. Currently, the count is 3-0 for us but as soon as the other team gets a point, it’s going to be over. I’m seeing victory and celebration threads, but they are relying on complacency. It’s been 5 days. There are some plans in the works already (Operation Eagle Eye), but right now we’re in the dark. They are planning their next move right now, and we need to do the same.

I can’t go into further detail about plans. I’ve seen threads getting 404’d and posts deleted and removed on Sup Forums and Reddit since yesterday morning. We need to mobilize elsewhere, set up a chatroom or discord where we can communicate freely. We need to vet people to make sure we don’t have infiltrators. Journalists are trying to get the scoop on the ongoing events, trolling Sup Forums is their wet dream.

However, we haven’t wasted all our time. There’s some new information out right now. One collaborator claims that Shia Labeouf is in an art shop in Victoria, Australia. We’re gonna need our Aussies on this mission once we have more developments. There’s also contradicting information so we need to sort this out first. Another source has told me that Shia Labeouf can’t be in Australia because he is filming his new movie. He’s on the set of Borg vs McEnroe, set to come out this year. The movie is filming in Gothenburg, Prague, London, and Monaco. Now what I’ve been told is that the parts in Prague and London have been filmed already. This means that if Shia is on set he is either in Monaco or Gothenburg. We’re going to need verification of this information, but there are two major implications. First, this means that Shia is either in Victoria, Monaco or Gothenburg. He could try setting up the stream in any one of these locations. Second, Shia is NOT going to be the one setting up the livestream. Last time we found out the location based on a series of clues but one of them was Shia’s whereabouts. It could be that this time Shia’s whereabouts have nothing to do with the livestream. If he is on set filming his movie, I am not sure that he would try to set up the project at the same time.

This means we have to track the other people involved. There are three main people involved aside from Shia. Nastja Säde Rönkkö, Luke Turner and Jaden Smith (not officially a part but a spokesperson). We should be looking into the whereabouts of these people, as it may lead to the location of the flag.

Lastly, the most important thing of all, we need to be discrete. That means keep your mouth shut. Over the last 5 days we haven’t heard more than a whisper about HWNDU from the other camp. We need to be listening, not talking about what we are going to be doing. Don’t flood this to other boards or Twitter, keep this as contained as possible.

where is the new post mate. it's been like 2 hours

i look forward to seeing us please kek

Shia utterly btfo?

if hes setting up hwndu in australia, you aussies better shitpost and bring the bantz.

Might also be a good idea to disrupt filming too. Let the producers know it's going to be like that until they fire him.

Use the left's weapons against the left.

Go on...

Cripple still tolerates cool shit, so plenty of people moved to him.

As for planning itself, there are plenty of unpopulated boards, something can be done in those for a while, until the faggots catch up. Or maybe even onions

Gotta visit the other chans.

If you know of them then go there and make threads. People will pop up.

>This means we have to track the other people involved.
Red this article, it's very insightful on this matter. greenevillesun.com/news/local_news/actor-shia-labeouf-s-flag-stolen/article_96607442-f321-5e26-bc29-a9eaaa10fb31.html

>Trolls keep ruining Shia's project
>He thinks it will be safe in straya

Is he trying to see how many people will fuck up his project? You couldn't have picked a worse place to avoid shitposters.

Can't wait famalam

>Season 4: Aussie Cunts
please, the bants will be legendary

It's 3-0 for us. If I were Shia, I would strap a HWNDU flag to a drone and start moving it around the US. Dynamic targets are harder to hit, which is why we need to have a plan for that too.

Plans are bad, chaos must happen organically. When makes his move, we will bring it down. In the mean time, someone needs to find his ear and convert Shia to Kekism, it's only way he can win and we win too. Shia makes a YouTube video Praising KEK and claiming Kekism as a legitimate faith, he will then unite his people under the God Emperor Trump and unite America. Be the Jew messiah of KEK or fade away into obscurity...this is the will of KEK!
Praise KEK!

I would put it on the drone with solar panels for infinity flight all around the country. You know, similar to shit that Kikebook tried.

That flag is going to have to be put on the ISS for it to be safe from Sup Forums.

inb4 there is a closeted Sup Forumsack astronaut

Regain their honor after devastating loss to emu.

Damn bro respect

Let's find him. It'll be like where in the world is Carmen Sandiago! Except we're looking for a rich hobo rather than a hottie.

>he chose australia

Does he not know who he's fucking with?

well, he either doesn't really understand Sup Forums or it's a clear provocation to go to shitposting center of the world

We can just have some of our CIA buddies make NASA do it for free and have them stream it live on their website.

I'm gonna' ask again a request a shoop of this picture: Can anyone shoop this into Pepe Wraiths hunting down a Shia Wojak? It would make my day.

You Aussie fuckers truly are the best shit posters. I can only respect the dedication and breeding necessary to achieve such glory. Praise kek.

Actually, he couldn't pick a better place. Didgeridoo music droning in the background would effectively block out Shia's retarded mantra.

youtube.com/watch?v=dFGvNxBqYFI

Underrated

>The art shop shia is in is austrailian
He's fucking begging for it now, isn't he?

Op is not a faggot

>Spending $4,000 to troll 10,000 Libcucks at the same time with a single word.
Money well spent!

Kekspeed, Aussiebro.

This. Oz may have no freedoms or rights, but Australian bantz is a national treasure!

What if he flies into the middle of the vast outback with a helicopter and put's his flag up? Even if we found where it was it could take days to even reach it.

what evidence do you have

I like this game of hide and seek.
It's like playing super agents trying to track down where the whereabouts of Shia is next just to make him super salty.

That's what drones are for.

Shadilay!

Kek is telling us a drone will indeed be necessary to win Round 4?

Hold my beer.....I'm going for a little walkabout.

Then no one can get there for a camera appearance.

His defeat began when he lost the ability to have gatherings.

He must have publicity for those, and by that he shall be found out!

Aussies love to off-road so there's that.

Okay, autists here's how you can contribute.

We need to look for the location of Luke Turner and Nastja Sade Ronkko.

The girl's been offline for a while but Luke recently tweeted.

Any where to find out where this guy is tweeting from
twitter.com/Luke_Turner
Twitter
last tweet was 18h ago

Digits demand a robot army!
PRAISE KEK!!!

if I ever see this faggot, I will punch him.

Buddy, that'd just make it so much easier to take out. A specialized net shotgun slug, a /k/ommando, and a story about private property rights and Season 4 would be done

Take a drone and attach some kind of device to it to play music annoyingly loud.
Go to the location of the next flag and play either GAS GAS GAS or Shadilay.

Whitey is already on the moon.
Hey, Whitey.

Gun too high

Realistically speaking, how much would it cost to send a probe to the moon?
To take down a lunar HWDNU flag and raise one for Kek in its place would be one of Sup Forums's greatest achievements ever.