DRUMPFKINS BTFO

DRUMPFKINS BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-budget-border-wall_us_58ca1d43e4b0ec9d29d8acab
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-budget-border-wall_us_58ca1d43e4b0ec9d29d8acab

Finally my tax dollars put to good work.

Out Shill.

why dont you fight russia you fuckin pussy

>huffingpaint
>grasping macroeconomics

Not even once

I'd rather have the Wall than PBS.

Or Meals on Wheels. If you're that old and can't even afford food you've objectively failed at life and should just die.

I don't care. I don't work and I will enjoy the wall.

I just want the wall and smelly taco niggers deported, I don't care about the bill just get it done

lol Trumptards are so stupid. They placed all their bets and hopes on this orange retard who is not only no going to improve their lives, but actually make them orders of magnitude worse. This is what happens when you allow low-information, uneducated voters to vote.

They're subtracting the cost of the wall from their trade deficit with Mexico, in other words, they build it using their own money, but will no longer consider that amount "owed" to them. Trump himself literally said this multiple times during his speeches.

at least archive this shit you fuxking shill

But if illegal Mexicans stealing all the dollars from Americans get kicked out, and as a result the state gets more money because less crime, less illegal work, less illegal aliens hunting, et caetera, then it's still the savings made by Mexicans being kicked out paying for it, right?

At least it's not Americans.

I mean it's not like all Trump will do in four years is build a wall, he'll be doing plenty other shit too. Please replace things in their context before attempting to comment on it.

It's like shouting at a wall.

The plan has always for America to front the money and recoup it via tolls and import tax.

Fuck, they're such retards. Trump has said this at least two dozens times; Americans are going to front the cash for the wall and then they're going to CLAW IT BACK from the Mexicants through remittances and tariffs.

Fucking think about it for a minute. If you actually had to wait for the wetbacks to actually pony up the cash before the wall even starts you'd NEVER get the wall.

Godamm libtards are getting my blood riled.

that is NEVER going to happen. I can't believe so many people believed Trump's lies. I guess desperate people will believe anything.

RIGHT WING RETARDS KEKED AGAIN

THIS IS SO MUCH FUCKING FUN

...n-no....
THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!

Hahaha good job America. What an investment!

Get off your ass. I despise you people the most. You are a worthless piece of shit. I hope Trump takes that away from you and forces you to either go outside or die of poverty like the trash you are

Wow it's almost like the voters decided where they wanted their tax dollars to go.
wow.

I don't care who pays for it so long as it gets built.
Maybe we can create a new DREAM Act that will give Mexican migrants guest-worker status and a path to citizenship in return for building the wall.

this though its obvious liberals don't care about honesty.

Oh no we sure lost big, looks like we will have to pay for that great big permanent wall, oh darn, how will we ever recover? Lets crowdfund it.

But obviously the government has to pay the builders.

Unless they think Trump meant Mexico would literally wire the funds into the contractors bank accounts themselves...

Says the guy who's president is literality mafia's baron.

Because all the inner city jungle monkeys, illiterate Mexicans, and white girls with a BA in Liberal Arts are soooo fucking enlightened. Put your head in a dry cleaning bag and go stand in traffic peon.

What the fuck?!? I hate walls now!

I don't care if we have to pay for the wall, just fucking build it already.

>tfw no work

>linking to huffpo
>ever

KYS FAKE NEWS FAGGOT
SAvaGE

>bisexual pro wrestler
>pee smell
excellent media outlet you have there, Chernobil

nice bait

Oh no that sucks.

I'd prefer all those groups you listed over stupid uneducated rural white trash that thinks they deserve something just for being white. Can't wait for this group of people to die out through inbreeding and meth ODs.

it will be a fence and republicans gonna pay for it

>because I say so!

It's time to go back to /r/Politics

TRUUUUUUUUUMP!!

> Maybe we can create a new DREAM Act that will give Mexican migrants guest-worker status

No that will just be backdoor amnesty. With libshits whining about muh human rights and families in a few years after it passes. They all have to go.

Lol get fucked drumpf fags

WHY DID HE LIE TO US?!

It's almost as if americans were already in poverty because of democratic trash like you.

That was the plan all along doofus...

1. Fund Wall
2. Build Wall
3. Recuperate funds from Mexico by attrition and taxation of Western Union depoists

3 comes after 2.

ill go to the white house and personally hand trump my cut for the wall.

>that deafening silence after Shariablue gets buttblasted by the truth.

>Cuckington Post

thank god.

I'm embarrassed that some cuck in my country posted this. We have enough problems and faggots like this one makes it worst. Out yourself faggot.

Lol, civil war

seriously we can't let rural and suburban retards to get the nuclear codes

I'm already doing worse
My 401k is down
Immigration at all time high levels
Jobs leaving
Jobs numbers horrible

I also smoke crack like you

Bump

this is only the beginning

it's going to get a lot worse for them

I hope that this comes back to bite you later in life when we don't have social security

>Mazza

That name sounds Spiccy

>illegals deported
>corrupt Mexican government continues to shudder under cartel control and lower classes unable to just leave
>violence sparks and revolution begins in Mexico
>the much needed state cleansing and the leadership are hung from telephone poles, along with the cartel leaders
What did you think we meant by 'pay' for the wall? Pay in money? That's what happens when you aren't thinking like a winner.

>All these people already leaping into insist they always wanted to pay for the wall to begin with
Thank you for opening my eyes, Sup Forums. I can finally grasp what it means to pretend to be retarded.

Didn't these people complain when he said Mexico had to pay aswell?
They always complain no matter what happens.

>huffington post

when can i send my check? i love fences and walls. get fucked, kogut.

Wasn't that the plan? Use taxpayer's money to build the wall, and then restock the money through tougher deals with Mexico?

>revolution begins in Mexico
Yeah, no

>tfw the only people that wouldn't want to pay for the wall are open border faggots and your typical Hillary voter

Wow, you really blew the Blompftards out of the water didn't you, faggot?

Who says they're pretending?

Lmao so many angry trumpcuck shills in this thread

It's hilarious how you stormweenies changed the tune of muh Mexico's gonna pay for the wall so quickly, everyone dicklet stormfag on Sup Forums spammed this whenever they saw a mexican flag

Now it's damage control mode

Hahhahahahahaa

Im applying for more NEETBUX just because of you

Can't wait to watch the third world dregs starve.

>the Ukrainian soros shill is back at it again

Can we HWNDU this guy already?

No one's going to starve, cuckold, we produce more than enough food to sustain the country.

>why are tolls
>what are tariffs
>people literally thought that we literally thought that Mexico would just hand over money when in the very first speech he gave about it he said they would pay in tariffs and taxes
Can Liberals read?

>Cites Fake News
>Doesn't understand the plan
>Underestimates Trump, which worked so well before

Then stop sending people here, Miguel

So the wal is being made. Great.c

What retard thought process does a person need to believe an entity is sending people to the US?

The immigrants leave by their own choice, cuckold.

Hey look, now they're at least admitting that it will be built. Their constant denial of the realities of the future are slowly fading as time goes on.

>mexicos so shit
>move too america
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee they are so racist they banned some shit i like
>then move back
>no i rather stay here with the racists so i can shoot some guy who didnt even do nothing so i can prove im a real Mexican

piss off we should send you all back you need too make mexico better stop letting that fat fuck ruin everything.

You don't belong here.

Who are you quoting and why does it relate to your previous full retard shitpost?

I guess so, only cognitive dissonance riddled burgerbreathers deserve to post on Sup Forums, doesn't change the fact I'll keep posting

>picture doesn't even have the official maga hat

saged.

They have internet in Mexico, wow!

>when your "bantz" game is so bad you resort to faked ignorance to "offend" people

And yet you took the bait, who actually won here, Paco?

GOOD. i hope he goes door to door personally takes it out of the pocket of every man women and child living on government assistance

The President's "budget" is actually a Budge Request.

The House of Representatives actually sets the budget.

>being an actual retard, or pretending to be retarded
>winning
Lmao

>lmao
I think you mean "jajajaja."

I don't give a fuck who pays for it

Trump should just have the Treasury print United States Notes to pay for his infrastructure plan.

>United States Notes were issued directly by the US Treasury to pay for stuff.
>United States Notes were dollars that circulate along side Federal Reserve Notes.
>United States Notes exchanged 1-for-1 with Federal Reserve Notes by law.
>Federal Reserve Notes are issued by a private corporation: The Federal Reserve.
>The Federal Reserve lends Federal Reserve Notes to the Treasury/US Government.
>The Treasury/US Gov must pay back Federal Reserve Notes with interest to the private bankers/Fed.
>Borrowing Federal Reserve Notes creates enormous debts for the Treasury/US Government.
>Printing/spending United States Notes creates NO debt for the Treasury/US Government.
>The last president to try to print United States Notes was JFK. He was assassinated.
>Trump can have $1 Trillion of new spending on infrastructure with no debt!
>Yes, United States Notes are inflationary if you print too many.
>However, anything is better than being in perpetual debt to the private bank/Fed/hyenas.

How the fuck was it going to be paid for initially?
I.O.U's?
Shut the fuck up and say hello to my friend in Crimea for me would you?

It's "lmao" now, we're only a few administrations away from merging with the US so it's good practice to start using American lingo

>splitting hairs like some jew
come on guy

Trump budget confirms what he's said all along: Americans put up the money and get it back later from Mexico. Wow, journalism is hard

fun fact: george soros played a vital role in toppling ukraine's government

>U.S.
>Mexico
>merging

Go back to your cardboard hut, Juan, the cartels heard about you and your shitposting.

>US and Mexico not merging
After Trump's failures and a growing Hispanic population, no other outcome is possible

Better start speaking Spanish burgerbreather

>what is a savings account

how the fuck do you not have money when you've been working all of your life?

>savings account

>iwonderwho'sbehindthispost.jpg

>liberals
>understanding how a budget works

Choose one.

It's not even about interest. It's about having the foresight to put your money aside while you're earning it for times when you know you won't be earning it you dumb nigger.