Muhhumud wants to fight. ITT advice

Kid in my class, we call him muhhumud nobody knows what the fuck his real name is
>beatboxes (shitily)
> lies about literally everything
>has grabbed our math teachers ass multiple times, as well as many other girls
>knows maybe 35-40% of basic English
>I stole his soccer ball in PE while he was playing with other shitdicks
>now he wants to fight me

Wat do Sup Forums? I am a 6'4 white kid with a large Afro, have beat many kids ass in slapboxing. Want to fight, but muhhumud might have some secret tactics.

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wen0juaT3eY&ytbChannel=hoodchannel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>white kid
>afro

Why the fuck?

Jew fro

Tell him about his mother, that will make him very upset

underageb&

push his shit in while your friend records, call him a mudshit after hes on the ground and report back to us with the vid

Maybe he's some sort of ultra-Paddy/Greek.

>6'4
Unless you're a stickman you should be able to beat the everloving shit out of him. Do that.

Sweep the leg

beat his fucking ass you pussy.

I know this is the most retarded advice I give to some strange on the internet, but kill him before he kills you.

Kick his ass then rub some bacon in his face once he's on the floor.

Cut that shit down. Jewfros aren't made to be long.

Also just fight him normally but carry a knife just in case.

Real picture of op

Bring a BB gun to the fight only dont pull the faggy move this jerk pulled keep shooting it at his face.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wen0juaT3eY&ytbChannel=hoodchannel

grab a lighter in your fist so you will not have empty space inside, this is good for fighting it will work like kubotan
>t. pole raised in pathological school

Fill a squirt gun with pigs blood and shoot him

He said he's a Jew.

Different poster.

The jewfro is real, this was me when I was a freshman in highschool... To no surprise I started getting a high and tight soon after..

Shit didn't notice. Probably not wrong though.

>slapboxing
Lol slapboxing is nothing like actual fighting. Get somebody to teach you the basics of boxing or some shit, as long as he doesn't know any other fighting style than nigger fighting than you should be fine. Maybe do something about your afro cause he'll probably try to grab it.
>Hes just going to explode at the end anyways or break out a knife
Bring a knife too

Kick him really hard in the shins
It can knock him out easily

>in class
>math teacher
>PE
does nobody mind that OP is in middle school?
also does nobody mind this is Sup Forums tier shit thread nothing to do with politics?

Regardless it has to do with beating up a shitskin so i'd call it pol related

>does nobody mind that OP is in middle school?
so?

I have actually won a fight against an Arab. I beat him up bad and he later called his older brother on me. Fortunately for me, my friends who were Bosnian backed me up.

The arab later came to me and wanted to say sorry. Felt good being alpha. Still am.

lmao this, carry a rasher of bacon around and slap him in the face with it

I think you would get bullied

Ignore everyone OP and listen to me.

If you can't do 15+ clapping push-ups without struggling too much then you'll lack the reflex / speed to reliably straight up fuck him and without going into "white master race" and all shitskins/poor people are more in touched with their survival instincts which (speed, reflex) then white people who mistakenly weight in consequences or spend when a fight is about to happen or haven't been in a conflict in their entire life and freeze the fuck up / shake because they don't know what to do with that adrenaline rush while shitskins/poor people utilize it as its meant too. However if you do have speed then all you have to do is keep his shorter ass at arms distance so he cant hurt you and you win.

If you lack speed let him get close to you and use your mass to grapple him, its prefer if you can grab him from his side or even better from behind but its more important that you get him on the ground quickly while you're balanced and he's not, throw him on the floor. You can punch him / talk shit to him while he's on the floor so he loses everyone's respect or you can sit on him until someone stops the fight. If its a street fight then you don't give him any chances if you think you fucked him up too badly because there's a 1/3 chance he's going to capitalize on it to turn the fight around, just leave him laying on the ground (preferably NOT ko) and walk away.

If you just want to fuck him up then when its calm and there's not a lot of energy call him and say some bullshit and step on his shoe, when he looks down sock him in side of his head and he's knocked out. But your dumbass will probably get caught so don't do this.
-SolCal spic

He said he was white, which Jews can't be.

Don't stop there. Keep kicking asses.

If you have HWR on him attempt to go for a full mount, but in general most shit for brains highschoolers will just swing like madmen, so just keep your self on the inside and try to not take many hits. If you stay consistently aggressive for long enough you'll wear him down, provided you don't tire first. Most HS fights are not for KOs they usually get broken up quick, that in mind you just need to keep him dazed enough to get him on the floor.

>Shred the quran
>Soak the shredded pages in pig fat
>Bind your fist in said shreddings
>Put on a muhhammad mask

Kid will probably run away and youll have succesfully caused an international incident. Itll be legendary.

>secret tactics.

there is no honour in fighting.

so

Fight dirty.

1. take his shirt and pull it over his head so he can't see. Beat on him.

when he gets his shirt off his face...

2. spit in his face

beat on him.

get a finger and bend it the wrong way. Break it if you are under 18.

get him on the ground and lay on him. force him to renounce his pedo god.

i wish i had a jewfro it would be pretty nice

Post pics of your math teachers ass.