Canada, Sweden and Germany

Which one Sup Forums hates the most?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Polish_military_alliance#Polish-British_common_defence_pact
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Estonia

Canada, the other two just make me depressed knowing their history

England

America. They are literally to blame for everything wrong with the world

ohio

Sweden

Estonia.
What are you even?
Finnish-Chinks?
Slavs?

Turkey.

LEAF POSTIN

Slavs at this point. Estonians don't exist.

Sweden

DOG DICKIN'

Haha at least that guy hates Israel, or his colleagues does.

Cucked, super Cucked, Cucked.

I would say Canada. Americans cry when Canadians correct their shit grammar and pathetic close-minded dead-ended theories. It'S A LEAF OMG CRI TEIM. I fucking hate commies as much as the rest of you fucks

That's right,join mother Russia Estonianbro.

Learned from the Best

an area we lost to russia, not much more to say

Just in the context of the board, Canada. In terms of unironic actual hatred by members probably America.

MONEY GRUBBIN', PENNY-PINCHIN', NATION SUBVERTIN', COMMUNISM SPEWIN'--

I read that all the refugees from US come to you and then enter Canadian schoosl and sexually harass girls there.

Are Canadians even human?

Sweden

Yeah, The world was at peace when we ran things. You're just kike cattle.

Serbia

CUM EATIN, KEK ALLOWIN, PANTY WEARIN

>hating south Finland

Nigger land.

>British start 2 world wars
Yeah, it's everybody else who is to blame

Serbs started the first one, krauts started the second, what are you on about?

Germany. Sweden doesn't have the power they do.

Canada
They only exist because we decided not to annex them
And then they go shitting up the board

I'd say 25% of Canada is still solid. The rest are either the most cancerous of minorities, or the white people susceptible to brainwashing. If they didn't have a government interfering with the natural course by constantly bringing in unwanted immigrants along with the diversity nonsense, they would be a model country.

What upsets me most is that they feel white guilt even though they never had slaves. Black people should be kissing their feet for allowing them in back then.

We have the son of Fidel Castro on our side. We win... or lose.

Brush up on your modern history, Reddit.

canada

He looks like a musketeer in the last one, so fucking dreamy

I hate America. They are the reason for this cuck shit fetish. They are the reason Middle east is a shitfest. And I also hate UK for being retarded and going to war with Nazi Germany.

Germany, since they are the most influential. I feel the worst for Sweden. Canada is Canada.

Sweden

Believe it or not Trudeau won based on his looks. Yeah, a large percent of the female population here thought that he was dreamy too. Fucking hell.

Trudeau is the most cucked thing to happen to Canada. He really is the son of Fidel Castro too.

>swedes, germans have thousands of years of history, heritage and culture
>throw it all away or diversity and white guilt

>Canada
>150 years old
>mostly uninhabited forest and tundra

Why do we even get compared to European countries with thousands of years of existence?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Polish_military_alliance#Polish-British_common_defence_pact

The eternal Anglo struck again.

>On 28 July, the Austro-Hungarians declared war on Serbia.[13][14] As Russia mobilised in support of Serbia, Germany invaded neutral Belgium and Luxembourg before moving towards France, leading the United Kingdom to declare war on Germany.

>waaaaaaah Germany did it

Germany

NIGGER IMPORTIN'

Canada
I fucking hate canada

>brits aren't kike cattle
We are in the same shitty boat, m'lad

>mexican colony hates us
Build that Northern wall.

>Which one Sup Forums hates the most?
>Canada, Sweden and Germany.
In regards to posting on Sup Forums? I guess Canada with Sweden a close second but I'm not totally convinced it's actual citizens. I think it's just proxy trolls. Same goes for a few Israel posters. The b8 just seems too easy.

The most disappointing country IRL is Russia. They seem to thrive on trying to make themselves look better by fucking things up and causing trouble for other countries.

I pity Brazil and South Africa the most. Those two keep me a racist more than any other.

OPEN BORDER SUPPORTIN'

>implying we won't annex you

>Invade British ally
>Surprised when Britain declares war on you

Do you morons hear the shit that is coming out of your mouths? Nigger tier behaviour.
>GERMANY DINDU NUFFIN
>THEY WAS GOOD BOIS
Lmao, nazicucks are a fucking joke

Yeah, last I checked we don't cut up the cocks of our children. Fuck off you yank cunt

>more mexicans in the US then the entire population of Canada
You'll be wanting on the other side of that wall at some point.

What would I do without all the Canadian campers and shoppers in my town that can't drive for shit?

Canada

gERMANY is cancer of this planet

I don't hate all Germans, just the metropolitan, pro-EU shills.

>implying we aren't deporting a lot of them
>implying canada would survive the collapse of the United States
>implying you wouldn't want to be liberated

>tfw Canadian of German heritage

Feels bad man

Estonia

USURY CHARGIN'
SHEKEL COUNTIN'

I actually love Germany it has a wonderful history, it just has gone to shit in the last decade and there is no going back to it's former glory

I don't consider Germany as Germany anymore, it's like something else, I believe they will change the name of the country soon

Us leafs aren't even that bad imo, Sweden and Germany are cucks to the point of making us look like a bull.

This

>Ctrl+F
>"Australia"
>0 Results

Cheers boys appreciate it'.
I'll crack up a cold one with the boys on that

>Somewhere in the world there's a Canadian with German AND Swedish heritage

Lordy

Sweden.

The middle east has been a shitfest for hundreds of years. They had some good shit during the times of the Crusades, but like Chinese medicine, they just stopped getting better and have been surpassed years go.