The lines have been drawn

The choice is obvious.

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/mcdonalds-twitter-account-goes-rogue-blasts-disgusting-trump-140730330.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_C._Calhoun
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Freedom and hard choices

McD for me all the way. Any business that hates Trump is a business where i want to spend my money. Just got some McNuggets and McD an hour ago. I love McD now.. oh and FUCK CHICK FIL A..those homophobic assholes.

Get ready for 200 posts of california fags posting MUH In N Out

Enjoy your beetus.

Chik-Fil-A is fucking awesome, especially when you're lifting.

Wendy's is ALWAYS the best!

being gay is a mental illness

based delicious chick fil a

Eating a baconator right now. Not only because of this but because of vegan gains and his incessant whining.

Oh yeah and MUH chik fil a posts too even though it isn't relevant because it isn't a burger place.

What did Wendys do to make them our guys?

>when you're lifting
wait what? what do you get senpai? are you gaining or cutting?

Lmao im with her. Nice

best post in this shit fucking thread thus far

>oregon fag who just got a nearby in n out
MUH IN N OUT

Wendy's nuggets > McD burgers

Fuck wendys. They stopped making spicy nuggets. They can go out to business now.

>be american
>literal Burger Wars beginning

Considering I puked out my mouth and asshole simultaneously 3 out of the 4 times after I last ate McDonald's, I think I'll stick with Wendy's.

McDonald's all tastes like the same synthetic grease, and it causes physical pains in my gut that often lead to illness.

I like the Bacon & Cheddar potato at Wendy's, and their beef is authentic meat from an actual bovine.

Wendy's has better food, but I still prefer McDonalds because of the self-serve kiosks.

Burger king ok?

Sage in all fields you fucking shill.

the fuck is wrong with your local McDonalds?

Fuck spicy nuggets bitch, they suck, just dip superior regular nuggets in a spicy sauce

Please post all fast food threads in your cancer containment board

Same thing happened to me when I was younger.
I prefer Wendy's anyway.

>tfw living in one of the most liberal state and a Chic-fil-A opened here
>tfw went to go try it out partially to be edgy and to see the clientele it brought.
Good food though

Staffed entirely by basketball Americans.
Every single one of them.
And McDonald's "food" is an unholy abomination. It is what the Antichrist will be raised on, tbqh senpai. It's not actually food.

Best timeline confirmed.

>soggy greasy overpriced chicken and mediocre fries
Mmmmm sure is great

Southern Oregon is pretty based. Too bad you're going to be cucked as bad as CA eventually.

The ones with Mexicans/Americans mixed are best

Just had a Big Mac.. tasted extra good knowing McDonalds thinks Trump is disgusting. Deal with it you evil racists.

>regular
KYS

idk what kinda demographic Sup Forums is, but i think they'd be too smart to eat this filth?

The free market spoke hoe

The only fast food I touch is the God-fearing one. Closed on Sundays and not afraid to show their beliefs.

Hey burgers, what about Burger King?
No Wendy's downunder (and the name is already trademarked for an icecream/hotdog mob)

We don't know? I'd say they are a third party.

This is the most simple and blatant fucking manufactured PR shit to make morons waste even more time talking about fast food.

This isn't even a debate. Wendy's is better.

Though, I would like to get a McFlurry because I haven't had one in over a decade -- if they still make them.

Fight me fuckers

Life liberty and the pursuit of Burger

They used a rare Wendy's Pepe for advertisements around the same time that Pepe was labeled a hate crime.

Yeah, Wendy's. Durrr

If rather cook my own fucking food

NOT BAIT.
Just had to express my love for McD now.

Overpriced crispy grease pucks

>when ancap memes about the burger king annexing the McDonald down the street turn out to be true
Jesus christ, this is the best timeline.

They just put one in my small town right before I moved. People told me it's overpriced for what it is.

>Basketball Americans

>beliefs
ahhaha literally cuck tier. Who the fuck believes in this fairy tale story? Only losers believe this made up character you guys worship.

>Burgers discussing burgers
Cannot make this shit up

>go to mcDon't any time after 4 pm
>try to order icecream anything
>ey no ese im sorry mang but we alredied shut down the ice cream machine mang
fuck McDon't.

I eat at the following:
>Mcdonalds
>Burger King
>Checkers
>Wendys
>Chick fil a
>Back Yard Burger
>CICIs pizza
>Dominos
>Pizza Hut
>Papa Johns
>Little caesars
>Subway
>Broadway pizza
>Chinese Restaurants
>Taco Bell

Chick-fil-A fries their chicken in peanut oil, McDIDF shill.
Crispy af, and it isn't abominable particle board chicken McNuggets.

Chick-fil-A pays their workers more money, and the one by my house is staffed almost entirely by little blond white grils. McDonald's down the street looks like downtown Atlanta, is filthy, and they have sold me a gallon of skunky sweet tea that made me ill. Total fucking Congolese shithole less than a mile from racially pure Chick-topia.

Reminder

Chik Fil A

McNuggets are the worst of all, its always been that way.

You

also wendy's is pure non-frozen beef

Sonic makes better Flurries as does Freddie's and many others. And Sonic has more flavors.
McDonald's a shit.

the one with the greatest shake known to man.

fugg can't find a capture

Any anons know anything about Culver's?

We just got one right down the road, and I'd never heard of it.

>some nobody shitposts about trump on mcd twitter
>Sup Forums wants to boycott mcd
you faggots are pathetic

this

Fuck off Chick-fil-A master race reporting in

Wendy's.

They have much better burgers than McDs the Baconator is the best fast food burger, Wendy's never freezes their beef. I like the salads at Wendy's. And I sometimes prefer an option of a baked potato over fries too.

>Burger Wars
Kek

>no qt blond white girls

The nearest Chick-Fil-A is like 70% mexican, 20% black, 10% white because it's right near a neighborhood that's almost entirely latino.

The food I get from there is always right and the Mexicans are decent enough but I'd much rather be white girls.

Rancho Cambodia here. My local McDicks has majority groid employees that don't even try to hide their disdain for whitey, drag their feet and act like doing their job is a burden.
My local Wendys has a couple black employees, but they're friendly and watched over by the owner like a hawk.
Not even a contest. You want slow service with a frown and spit/ ??? on your burger, go to McDicks.

Burgers, you are you are yet to answer - is Burger King safe or cucked?

In no particular order;
>Dick ann's
>Belle Province
>McDonald
>Burger king
>Tim Hortons (Half price late week night donuts FUCK YES!)
>Small "on-the-Road" burger places (I love the homely feeling of those small places)
>Subways
>Harveys
>AW (For the rootbeer and mozza burger)
>Sugar shacks
>Small pizza place (Fuck Domino's Pizza and the rest)
>Cage aux sports (For University football with bros)

They've been in Texas for about 5 years now. Also Whataburger is better.

It isnt that good. Really generic

>Chik-Fil-A is fucking awesome
Yeah, I had CFA once. From now on, I'll just pick from dumpster. It's cheaper that way, and the food tastes better.

Fuck I wanted a shamrock shake.
You're dead to me clown

QT currently pimpin' the Mint Shake, made with real ice cream, not your soft serve swill.

>CICIs pizza

It is the number 1 fast food restaurant in America in terms of sales. And that's with only being open 6 days a week.

If you think McDonald's is better, I guess I'll just have to take your word for it...number two...

The literal best burger store.
I get a double bacon cheeseburger with hot sauce and a large Cajun fries every Friday.

>This message was brought to you by CFA Franchise inc.

I'd gas everyone that eats at either of these shitholes.

I don't want to fite you.

I jut want to know if Burger King as a corporate entity is cucked or not.
This is important, I might go and buy some HJ's later (local Burger King licensee, Jack Cowan isn't cucked - but I'll refuse to buy if the license itself is cucked)

Oh no! Not a sage!!

Not only is McDonald's gross, they support faggotry.

A new chick Fila is being built a couple miles away, I'm excited

Calm down Achmed, we know you don't like Bacon.

Wendy's is the true redpill.

I don't like either. If I want a burger, I'll either make it myself it go to a place near my house that will make a patty thicker than a sheet of paper.

Cucked they were better when they were American based.

Better fries, better nuggets. Burgers boit the same.

I used to agree with this, but now pic related is my favorite burger joint.

>McDonalds

yahoo.com/news/mcdonalds-twitter-account-goes-rogue-blasts-disgusting-trump-140730330.html

They're ok. Though the only reasons I go to BK is because there's one a 3 minute drive from work and they send me a fuckton of coupons in the mail every month.

Well there goes my 'bacon deluxe' plan for the night.

Thanks user.
I'll just defrost some mince and make my own burgers, only HJ's and cuckdonalds are open right now.

Easley South Carolina.
It's on John C. Calhoun Memorial Hwy.
>was an American statesman and political theorist from South Carolina, and the seventh Vice President of the United States from 1825 to 1832. He is remembered for strongly defending slavery and for advancing the concept of minority rights in politics, which he did in the context of defending Southern values from perceived Northern threats.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_C._Calhoun

Honest answer? They cucked tim hortons
>Tim sell the donut recipes and coffee license to burger king
>Burger king forces gradual Menu change at Tims (I swear, Everytime I go there, There's more and more fries.)

bosd more amerigan bear :DDDD