Destiny thinks it's alright to fuck your daughter!

Does he have a point Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=u1ihRaM1ER8

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=v0uv_VEfIv0
youtube.com/watch?v=PxGJ67VXGXI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=srr7BGrMgRs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

geez this naked ape guy is insanely butthurt.

Why does this cuck get posted a dozen time a day? Who is he and why should we care?

He's not wrong, though. There is literally nothing wrong with incest so long as there aren't any babies made as a result.

Incest is only okay when it's between an Aniki and his Imouto.

I decide who fucks my daughter. Not you, not the government, not a bunch of feminist cunts, me. The price must be right though.

That faggot aids ridden autist is still mad he couldn't control his autism on stream and got kicked?

Now he made a whole vid of old clips probably taking him out of context or not knowing the full details of the situations?

Lol, autrights sure are starting to act like butthurt SJW x'D

The fuck you talking about?
Incest destroy with family relations. It corrodes the very principles of society.

Why does he have the head of an adult, but the body of a child?

How do you take someone that doesn't know it's wrong to fuck your offspring out of context?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=v0uv_VEfIv0
GODDAMN destiny is more fucked up than I could have imagined

Why does the ape talk like that? It's so fucking annoying

Well, he is gay

I hope this isn't another shop, I want these keks to be real.

because there's around 20% of his fanbase that hates him with a passion since he became an arrogant SJW cunt so I assume they come here and hope we will masstroll him or something

>Questions if there's any rational argument against incest
>DESTINY THINKS ITS ALRIGHT!!!
what

is this guy the naked ape guy ?

Naked Ape has such an annoying voice and personality my brain is telling me to disregard everything he says

If the answer isn't instantly no then you are either doing it or the product of it.

Friendly reminder that unironic Destiny fanboy cock suckers browse these boards. Check some of his twitter likers to see people with Kek profile pictures.

Are you a liberal ?

The guy in the picture is Destiny

The guy that's commentating is naked ape

based br

How can faggots like destiny and follow kek it's Polar opposites with how much of a commie pedo faggot destiny is.

No, that's the point. He has such an annoying voice and personality that if he just started parroting my exact opinions, I would start to question them

That's true, however, i could tell you some others kind of relations that corrodes the very principles of a society in the long run that are happening right now, and would make me choose incest over it if i could.

I'm not sure if i should tell you though, your flag makes me skeptical. If you browse Sup Forums, you know what is.

How is it that literally every internet famous manlet is like this? Seriously. Every single one.

>eceleb fancucks

>logic

But that's wrong
You can question the rationality surrounding it while still being against it morally

Sounds like retard logic.

Vee's voice must make you want to kill yourself then

SODOMITES

Why are you suddenly all shilling this random nobody?

That does sound quite retarded, even though i get what you are saying.

I don't find him that annoying, he is a decent shitposter that can be enjoyable if you are into that imo.

shit video

fuck your shitty youtube "sceptics"

Aneki and otouto are good too.

I was clearly joking, can't vouch for the other guy though.

What if the father consents *licks lips*

Who is this faggot and why do his opinions all of a sudden matter? Metokur, Sargon, etc. have made videos in the last few days about this dude but who the fuck is he?

Rationality is birth defects and what this br said
People also seem to be ignoring the him deciding not to kill someone because he didn't want to risk his twitch money, him cheating on his gg with another streamer who leaked his needledick pics, and him being indifferent to his friend killing himself.

THE SLIPPERY SLOPE

I know of the fags yes.

But you wanna know something fudge-packers can't produce inbreds.

*Skeptics ya mong bong

I never said it was rational thinking. I mean, his twitter bio is reason enough to not like him. "Gay, Conservative, Trump Supporting, Atheist, Anti-feminist troll." Seems like he just wants to be the new Milo, who I also thought was an annoying faggot

>T. Americuck education.
Actually both spellings are legitimate.

Failed Starcraft 2 cuck who always bitches out of conversations when they overwhelm him in discussions.

He cut the connection with Ape and had to get "his wifes kids" with Thorin.

Guy certainly does show signs of sociopathy in the clips shown.

Sounds like shallow retard logic. Can't attack the argument so you attack the character. Liberalism fits you more.

I don't really care what he does with his Anus, i just enjoy his content on it's merrits, it's enjoyable for me.

I'm aware, I'm not defending incest. I'm defending questioning why it's wrong, which is what he did in the video. He didn't actually argue any point, it was just an outtake of him asking if there's any real arguments against it.

So? He's a cunt, it doesn't really mean much. The shit about killing some kid was understandable though, streaming was how he made a living and the kid had been DDOSing him for a while.

>Can't attack the argument so you attack the character.

That's LITERALLY what the video posted was lmao

fuck off with your e-celeb garbage Sup Forums

destiny got btfo by jim , he's the kind of guy who prefers to have a bad surgeon just to give equality of work. Jim told him he was retarded and he would prefer having a good surgeon before giving race privileges. then you can see destiny's getting confused . it was hilarious

gay...

>get hosed in a debate
>make butthurt gossip videos as a result

Destiny wins again

Though to be fair, Destiny is a turbocuck. DMCA'ing Sargons video, giving Ape a strike and some others too, because they took clips from his bad discussion (((out of context))).

Fucking youtubers, they all need to go back.

The video wasn't a debate, which ape already did and fucked destiny in. It was showing what a sociopath the guy is.
It also helps he backed up all his insults with evidence that the shit he did actually happened so it's not baseless.

Stop making threads about this autistic fucking nigger kike. FUCK YOU OP! FUCK YOU OP! FUCK YOU OP!

this one is pretty good, he BTFOs some Sup Forums cunt who calls herself a "media psychologist". She's literally screaming and crying after a few minutes.
youtube.com/watch?v=PxGJ67VXGXI

Destiny is a pedo and a pyscho. I can't even and his fans share the same attributes.

And Martin Shkreli came on and shut him down afterwards.

Who the fuck cares, his opinion is not important enough
You seem to be mad at him for beating jontron

>*talks about perceived positives on immigration, uses GDP as an example
>Ha so you were talking about GDP, so my argument wasn't a strawman.
>*I didn't talked about GDP.

wat?

He is going on a crusade to debate "rightist" figures, some of them big, some of the small.

t. Destiny

where can i find that, my burger friend

what the fuck is wrong with this naked ape guys voice

also
>actually being so much of a sperg that you put time into researching an autistic hit piece

jesus fuck that's just sad

>The video wasn't a debate, which ape already did and fucked destiny in.
I know, it was pure gossip because naked ape is a butthurt faggot. He should take the fact that Destiny hung up on him as a victory

>It also helps he backed up all his insults with evidence that the shit he did actually happened so it's not baseless.
Irrelevant, 2bh. The video is just him shitting on Destiny's character, which isn't hard to do
Really though, the main reason he's still going on about it, is because it's the only reason anyone has even heard of him

I want him to debate Jim again... or get raped by Jim, to be precise.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=srr7BGrMgRs

(((YOU)))

You can't attack an argument that doesn't exist.

ape destroyed him and you know it.

Fuck America fuck the right Destiny is right.

Oh thanks, i've seen that. Thought he came on after that Sup Forumschick.

>defending a microdick pedophile who told his friend he didn't care if he killed himself
That's even sadder even for a swede

Destiny is astroturfing his shitty stream so you faggots will give him views and he can put off filing for welfare for a few more months.

DUDE IM WATCHING A REACTION VIDEO ON THIS LMAO

This Destiny guy has kids? I hope he doesn't have custody.

Also, I probably would have hung up on him too. He was annoying as fuck. You can't have a real debate with someone shouting SHUT UP SHUT UP and accusing you of self-fellation all within the first 5 minutes

After his discussion with Thorin he had to get his wifes kids so assume they are either his or more likely from his wifes boyfriend.

If you watch apes other videos shit talking and shaudenfreude is his thing and
>gossip
>it's irrelevant if he posted proof even though it becomes FACTS and not gossip when you do
Hurr

Not really, he just did some autistic screeching for 30 minutes. That's the thing with debates, often being right isn't enough. He was shit at delivering his arguments

Calm down Destiny, he didn't shout it as often as Destiny was gish galloping.

Ape won that easily, Destiny just googles some shit and when people call him on that, he jew's out.

It's not about the fags and trans this time, Lucas.

He did. That wasn't it? I was in the destiny thread when he debated the Sup Forums chick and he was talking to Martin like 20 minutes after that.

Most neutral people got Ape's arguments, just his die hard "bois" as this wigger faggot calls them call destiny the winner.

Hi Destiny
How does it feel to be a cuck, paying child support, having a kid treat you like a bitch, being a pedo, befriending pedos, etc etc.

Also will you stream your suicide?

What's going on nakedape?
Think your voice is very annoying, but your much more articulated and smart then most of the other in the alt media . The western front is great so far

alri ape

I never said Destiny won the debate. Destiny's version of debating his beta whining

Ape was able to argue and mock destiny at the same time and this tilted the fuck out of destiny and made him ragequit and go play assfaggots.

Well idk. Ask Daddy Donald

That's frightening. Destiny is more fucked up than I ever imagined. Guy is a psycho.

I don't think anyone neutral even watched it. Destiny's hardcore cuck base will always support him, and the other views came to specifically watch Ape

It feels amazing to makes 6 figures playing video games and getting free adverting by pissing of a autistic spaz launching a crusade against me

give me the quick rundown

He writes and speaks pretty well though and makes really good arguements

I think there are enough who value arguments over their favourite jewtuber/eceleb/fag

>Send in JonTron
>Shits on his own career
>Next guy says he can argue better
>It's a literal 14 year old yelling "SHUT UP"
>Next guy says he can argue better
>It's a redneck who claims "WE WUZ KANGS" while he burps, farts, and drinks himself to death
>Next guy is Thorin
>3 hours of Destiny half-heartedly apologizing to an actual autist.

Destiny isn't even a good debater. Stop sending retards.