Are niggers stupid because they have smaller prefrontal cortexes?

Other urls found in this thread:

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ethiopian_Soldiers_Korean_War.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Lorber
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they kept hitting their foreheads while running from cheetahs

Isn't simply being a nigger a good enough reason to explain why they are stupid?

They're stupid because they never left that shithole known as Africa. They never had to live through an ice age, surviving off farmed food. Never had to prepare for the future. All their food was pluckable from trees. Surivival of the fittest hardly applies when all your resources are readily available to you. Not to mention, parts of Africa hadn't invented the wheel until the 19th century.

i liek boi butts

This. When it's warm year round and you can pick food up from the ground you have no need to develop intelligence. Snow made the white man strong and smart.

Yes

>one looks up
>one looks forward
>lol different shapes

The fuck are those nipples?

That's not a Charles Darwin quote. Some guy in the KKK said it in the early 20th century.

When it is cold you need to plan ahead. When you plan ahead it really makes you ponder what to do to manage your time to benefit yourself.

Jews have created an artificial winter of the mind.

When all is said and done planning ahead and management of resources to feed your family is redpilled as fuck.

What happens when it becomes winter but there are not enough resources?

What happens when there is plenty of resources but nobody to share it with?

The Jews certainly are crafty. Making races lose their edge through interbreeding. I couldn't have imagined it better myself.

Is Madonna culturally appropriating black culture?

It's less about the facial cranial bone structre, than the actual brain Anatomie and chemistry. But true their overall brain volume is significantly lower.

This quote is somewhat not true. The Mali and Ethiopians had real civilizations and they're legit blacks unlike Egyptians. As did Morocco if you want to count them but that's kinda controversial.

In a nutshell the Mali fell because in their later years they got too focused on things that weren't essential to running the state and made the trans atlantic slave trade look like a chinese sweatshop. Normal people didn't have any real prospects for a good life. Like half the population was slaves that wanted freedom. And all the while the royals are trying to push Islam on everyone. And to top it all off they had literally THE RICHEST MAN IN HISTORY as one of their kings but he spent his money on building mosques and being hood rich rather than taking care of his people. He spent more money on foreigners than he did on public works in his own empire so he wasn't very popular with alot of people.

Ethiopia was very robust and endured unto Italian invasion. They had a long history of ups and downs and were even connected to international trade for a time. They only got btfo by rapid industrialization. Had the steam engine and similar things been brought to them like the chinese they probably would have had a similar history. They even had a strong commie movement around the same time but alas you can't seize the means of production if there is no production.

The rest of Africa was pretty much destroyed by immigration. The Bantu peoples of west Africa spread all over a long time ago and replaced pretty much everyone wherever they went. From asking non-Bantu people I get the impression that Bantus are the niggers of niggers. And I can sort of see that.

WOMAN HAVE 30% SMALLER BRAINS BUT THEY ARE ON AVERAGE AS SMART AS MEN..
IT'S ALL RACIST BULLSHIT
AFRICANS ARE AS SMART AS EVERYBODY ELSE

WOMEN-

ayy lmao

>Israel

You almost got me you fucking kike.

Reminder that Neanderthals were superior, and only lost because they were less violent

The Ethiopians did industrialize their military in the early 1900s, but not much else

history is repeating itself

i wanna suck on those tiddies

/Thread

they were also brown manlets

Ethiopians aren't Negroids.

Holy shit kek!

Literally looks like a retarded alien

Nah, the sculls are different you dimwit.

>shit I wrote this with the wrong tone, we are in agreement..
250ccs!

Enough, if it were ale, to almost fill a beer can;
Enough, if it were a two stroke engine, to provide 40 horsepower;
Enough, if it were coffee, to fill your coffee mug.

250 ccs if not a trifle

It's why they're more impulsive and lack the concept of factoring risk/reward.

>tfw you have to pilot a 'special' UFO without manual gearbox.

>Black on track
>Train on black

Their prefrontal cortex is smaller but not significantly enough to warrant such shit behavior

It's the sickle cell gene, which when heterozygous gives immunity to malaria, at the cost of fucking with a bunch of protein chains

Flat forehead is a neoteny trait.

Why are they so obsessed with material wealth and displaying it on themselves?

Basically this

If you look carefully, you'll notice the jaw is jutting out, but the skull proper, the part where the brain is, is more or less the same

Inside, however, the brain is less dense, due to certain minor genes, fixable by CRISPR easily

Around niggers, finger on the trigger.

>Their prefrontal cortex is smaller but not significantly enough to warrant such shit behavior

Nah it's actually significantly smaller when you account for the fact that they have less volume while other parts of their brains like the optical lobe and cerebral cortex are equal to ours.

It does as well

They aren't capable of thinking abstractly so the material is all that is real to them

Well, yes

I was thinking more of the volume inside the skull itself, not the brain

(imagine it as a white brain can fit inside black skull, because white brain is denser, but black brain is less so in some areas)

I hate to burst your bubble, bit nowhere in Charles Darwins works does he say/write this. Its a big load of shit.

Anyone have the story where most of them can't identify themselves in a mirror at a young age? I need a link to that study.

Weren't they supposed to be more intelligent, taller, and more muscular, but had far slower reproduction rate and couldn't compete with numerically superior population of sapiens?

>EASY CRISPR FIX
Come one expensive and would you really want to? Do that?

>Minor genes

Yep, brain density super minor.

Nah, they were much shorter

Imagine asians if they weren't a bunch of confucianist apathetic ants and were buff as fuck, but with sandnigger heads

got the pic in the poet's post? thats the prego negro who got culturally enriched by a train, right?

I dunno but don't whites have neanderthal blood while blacks have erectus blood and Australian abos have blood from another ape?

What do you mean by this?

How the fuck do you know they were brown?

why not

>expensive
By the time it becomes widespread, you wouldn't have to pay for shit, seems like you're unacquainted with ultrastatism

THE MEDULLA

OBLONGATA

trains are racis

So Africa is not a shithole

These are bordering countries, they had cultural and genetic contacts with the rest of the world more often

How come I find the nigress on the right more attractive?

ayy lmao

If it was we would never have tried to colonize it.

can someone post the full wewuz image

Japan you did it again

this also happened to greg plitt
just.. how? how do you get hit by a train on accident, i just cant understand

>germany

it checks out

nvm found it

Italy sold them the guns

best movie

Fucking OUCH.

>File: EthiopianSoldiers1941.jpg (533 KB, 1289x1000)

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ethiopian_Soldiers_Korean_War.jpg

sounds like I Am Legend

WAT? Look at her fucking HEAD!!

>Fredzania
>Hakamie
These fucking names

The modern version isn't so different.

Nice pixels.

forgot to use your proxy

Looks fun.

Himba baby is a happy baby.

Why has nobody else kekked at this yet?

That's a happy baby right there

Exactly my thoughts. That baby did nothing wrong.

Haha remember when your "great" European country lost a war to Ethiopia?

wasn't that funny.

In 1980, Roger Lewin published an article in Science, "Is Your Brain Really Necessary?",[5] about Lorber studies on cerebral cortex losses. He reports the case of a Sheffield University student who had a measured IQ of 126 and passed a Mathematics Degree but who had hardly any discernible brain matter at all since his cortex was extremely reduced by hydrocephalus.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Lorber

>Brain size is what matters

It's wrinkles that matter. This is a giraffe brain. Notice how it's barely wrinkly? Yet it's still pretty damn big. Giraffes just happen to be retarded. Wrinkles increase surface area and the brain's ability to store/process information far more than just increasing size does.

>Women are as smart as men

>pol wants to exterminate those

yes

they're long so they can reach past the babies outstretched chin when suckling.

It's because life in africa was easier for millions of years. It's that simple. Before the discovery of agriculture of course.
Because material conditions and environment didn't push them to become smarter to adapt to the harsh conditions of Asia and Europe.

>women are as smart as men

This shit writes itself.

Amazing. I love Americans.

that baby literally looks like a chocolate statue

How do you explain Aboriginals living on the most hostile continent in the world with flora and fauna.

Checkmate Papadopulous

Abos are inbred Indians though, not Africans.

she has phenomenally smooth skin just look at that arm and tit

What part of Morrocco involves black people?

You're almost on to something as we know smooth brain animals are basically robots. The koala bear is basically an input output machine.
Brain capacity isn't what matters in itself, neither is your answer the whole picture. Brain power is a lot like what we know of modern high performance ICs. Its not necessarily about how many transistors you have, its where, and how you spend them. A large brain dedicated almost entirely to processing smell and sight doesn't leave a lot for problem solving and thinking about the future. Lots of animals have proportionately very large brains while displaying relatively low intelligence.
Its also true that some small animals are very high intelligence. Many birds are capable of incredible degrees of intelligence. They display complex problem solving, very advanced languages, intricate social structures, a full range of emotional display, they can recognize numbers, colors, letters, individual faces, etc. A grey parrot's brain is small enough to fit in a table spoon, and its many times smarter than the smartest bread of dog. That dog's brain being practically the size of the parrot's whole body.

We now have a better understanding of how some basic motor function and sensory perception systems operate. A lot of basic "instinct" and action comes from the spinal chord, and the hypothalamus. The majority of the lobes of the brain are often covering tertiary function like processing other sensory processing. Much is also dedicated to memory, and then referencing memories. Its also suspected that the brain steam may have a deeper function in regulating higher brain functions in relation to intelligence than previously though.

We still can't physically look at a brain and tell how intelligent the person or creature is. We don't know enough about it yet.