Guys this is not afghanistan

this is britain
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes in*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fe8qRj12OhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

JUST

Oh, wow. The muslims ruined another once-great country. I'm so glad we're banning them before they can do it here

you're a bit of a dick, turkey

>getting reversed colonized by countries you made up

I fucking hate you roaches but wow Britain BTFO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHA AHAAA AHAHAA *wipes away tears* heh hehehe

What theme park is this? Looks fun

Question:

Do you know/think that Mosque blasts out ALLAH AKBAR 5 times a day every day?

Children of Men is real

xD

>Turkroach

Uh, actually you aren't you are o-overruled

They play a call to prayer.
Very loudly.

youtube.com/watch?v=fe8qRj12OhY

40% and falling, you never were a real nation. Your population is dynamic and mongrel from day 1. Either Mexicans, Blacks or Arabs will replace the Anglo culture in the USA in the next 100 years.

>google picture
>In 2013 Bradford was again crowned "Curry Capital of Britain" after seeing off other strong contenders such as Glasgow and Wolverhampton.

That's what I was thinking every since the immigrant crisis. Only a matter of time before the camps will rise.

Well atleast we matter. Who the fuck are you?

B-b-but Islam is the Religion of Peace and can live side by side with other religions!

Is that for real? It's like they've taken over. We're going back to the stone age everyone!
Fuck your iphones and video games!

do we need to fuck up your country again stinky inca

it's not too late, we can reduce the amount of muslims to a sem-tolerable number

fucking dirty, backwards, stone age cunts. all muslims/religious people are undeniably flawed and moronic people

Please nuke us.

I don't see what's wrong with it?

We even let scientologists have buildings in the UK
Jehovas witnesses

There's a Sikh temple in Gravesend.

But the minute there's a mosque you retards go nuts.

I wish we had nukes D:
Fucking Westerners took them away

Did you vote for Cameron?

nice roleplay

>t. Anjem Choudary

Okay, Europe is dead.

Can we PLEASE move all the art and monuments Europeans made before they get blown up?

We're working on a weapon that will not kill humans but will kill muslims. Hang in there.

Brits BTFO!

I really don't see what's funny about this. This is just plain sad...

Sadly Vienna is same

Could you faggots come to my shithole country and live here? You'll boost an economy. And unlike slavs you're actually human. No shitskins here. Very cute girls who lust for foreign (non nigger) cock.
Come on guys

> Who the fuck are you?
Nobody

Holy fuck, why do Europeans even have the right to talk shit to us? You faggots didn't even vote in Hoffer.

Yeah, we have a shit ton of minorities in our country, ITS WHY OUR COUNTRY IS UNKEKING ITSELF WHILE EUROPE IS BLIND

This

I was serious.

I don't even bother voting, unless it's a referendum, council, or EU, I live in a one of the tories oldest safe seat it's like throwing my vote into a fire.

You're right, but at least we were white at one point. You were never white and will never be remembered for anything

Stop trying to steal our kidneys Russian

Where? Bradfordistan?

How u explain

islam is a violent, hate-filled and intolerant ideology that directly opposes western culture/civilization

The entire coast of Turkey is British lad, you know, the clean part.

kek gtfo

That sucks.
At least you live and earn more than $150 per month.
Lmao you have a lot of white people in the US.
We have none. Give us some.
Fucking Americans...

Shut the fuck up you smug piece of mongrelized third-world trash. I hate seeing niggers like you throwing stones from a glass house.

Yup. It's sit. No reason tom come here lads.

this is why im moving to texas asap

fuck londonistan

>One of these people blow shit up
>The others don't

Hhhmmmmm...

That's a vast simplification of the issues, but at least you have a reason to dislike it that's more than "AAAAAAH BROWN PEOPLE HAVE STUFF"

How fucked it is? Do they respect law and order or its has warzones like Paris?

That pic is definitely Bradford.

Texas is not white. Enjoy trading one type of brown subhuman for another. At least mudshits don't tolerate degenerates.

Move to Idaho or Alaska

That's exactly why I'm never coming back to the UK.

It's become a messed up, immigrant ridden shithole.

Very nice crutch paid for by the NHS also.

I hope this faggot gets disbarred.

But Irish pubs are kewl.

>t. moronic atheist

we literally own this, it works both ways m8 only we make things nice and you you turn a run down northern into a bigger shithole.

you can't even claim Cyprus because we won't let you! you're pathetic and weak af. hehehehehehe

pork maybe?

how about weaponised pork

As long as you're not a shitskin, we will welcome you with the complimentary revolver, holster, and justin boots

TOP FUCKING KEK

Churches have LOUD church bells, but that's okay.

It's in a muslim majority area ffs, it is annoying for those who aren't I'm sure, but I find the churchbells next to my house fucking irritating too at times. I'm not screaming about it.

That's shooped right?

>europeans
>peru

>hofer
austria's president is ceremonial, they have real elections next year

>britain
>great
>ever
Only if you had money.
Our entire history is one of utter inequality.

That's why I cringe when I see descendants of black slaves still going on about their ancestors who were forced to go to the states on the boats while there's sweet fuck all in the way of remembrance, apologies for my poor british ancestors (or the irish ones including celt diaspora in scotland who literally experienced genocide and had leaflets & newspapers from the british government circulating all around the UK calling them an inferior race)

Ha! Look at the hypocrite talking

Churchbells are banned here unless its new year eve or Christmas.

Why are people so amazed by that image? Is it just the perspective of burka'd women, a mosque and barbed wire?

>Your population is dynamic and mongrel from day 1

Which means we are losing nothing.
:)

the world would be a better place without islam

yes or no? the answer is irrefutably yes

Only plebs believe in magic. True patricians understand that religious law is redpilled but don't actually believe in the plus-sign jew god

It's been there for ages, so have most of the people going there good god
Additional, Sikhism is VERY violent ideologically, they wear knives at all times, but they integrate.

PIC related Sikh Temple Gravesend.

Is this what everyday life looks like in the UK now?

kinda

but the muslims aren't what worrys me.

it' is the niggers who inevitably are in the higher sets in school because (((aa))) and get perpetually triggered at even a joke on their behalf.

it is fucking shit. any place with no muslims and minorities who at least respect whites is better than london.

i wish i could return to my romanian motherland where 97 % of the people wre white christians but romania is an economic shithole due to communism

no lol, used ot live down teh road from it in Sheffield.

Why Dad? Why are they doing this to us?

shit, really?

what about montana?

real up close to idaho. bassicaly a republican safe seat.

That's Britbongistan to you kafir

Stay strong phone booth!

Well. Mexican culture is driven by peaceful relationship with society, African-American culture is known for its insatiable hard working and Arab culture for complementing every single western pillar of the modern world.

Good luck. Just like Rome, the collapse will not be the invaders but the people inside.

Absolutely yes but I don't think that islam should be singled out. If you get some historical perspective I'd say that about most religions to be frank.
Even without religion people would find an ideological excuse to be utter cunts. It's human nature. Most of Sup Forums are as bad as the people they hate on, for many of the same reasons.

The only thing worse then Muslims in the UK, are the British.

cheers.

i aint no nigger, i come from the whitest place on earth, eastern europe.

i accept your revolver as well, i cant fucking wait to get into a 2nd ammendment state and get my hands on an lcr.

That's Bradford, a city often called the "curry capital of the UK".

Outside of heavily islamized areas in cities burkas are rare, and that picture isn't exactly the best representation considering it's taken outside a mosque.

Is the barbed wire surprising? Do vacant lots and run down properties in shitholes in america not use barbed wire on their walls?

>arduino board
>3" tweeter
>battery

you can put those components in a small container attached to string and fishing hooks, and throw it up in a tree. program it to come on at night and play church bells ever 15-30 minutes. you can make them for less than $15 a piece. imagine if you tossed them up in trees all around your city? you could celebrate christmas every night.

poo in pool

Montana is nice but an influx of Canadians has resulted in it becoming the only state in the union with anti-hate speech laws.

anglia nie wystarczy ci, polaczku robaczku?

rol for maxicans

Obviously fake, Their phone booths are red.

>London

i know that struggle, i come from eastern europe. culturally speaking its perfect because its racially homogenous and religiously homogenous but the economy is fucking shit because the soviets invaded us

Those look like Polish migrants. Brexit will solve it!

That's Bradford.

Bongs *sips coffee* BTFO

Jesus wept

yes to the (((USA))) so niggers can claim authorship of said masterpieces