>>116938635

Lena Dunham is now dating Sam Hyde

/ourcouple/

Did you even read it

>He lives in Pittsburgh, and he really likes pancakes. Reach him at [email protected]. Or don't. Whatever.

what a nigger

WE

Lincoln wasn't gonna send them back, Douglas convinced him to let them stay. Lincoln was a cuck.

You better learn white devils.

WUZ

it's this kind of stuff that pushes people away. the beauty is that liberals can't see it. none of those people are actually dangerous at all. most are just well meaning

spend enough time with niggers and normies will be red pilled. they can't help it they're always obnoxious

>that whole image
He was right.

posting wrong quotes.

Kill yourself, you aren't any better than a Bernie supporter that makes up statistics on tumblr

fucking uppity niggers

why would I want anything to do with someone like this?

AUTHORZ

I think he's right. It's not compassionate to both parties involved with what were doing now

TLDR: everything white people do is bad, everything niggers do is great, even when its the same thing.

>if you disagree with me you have "shitty politics" and I'll sick my dog on you
But that would violate NAP

This is soviet russia tier

>verysmartbrothas.com
what did they mean by this?

The "Fuck Trump and fuck white people" meme is more real every day

Ultimately the more black people hate whites the better it is for us.

>More lefties/cuckservatives redpilled by violence/hostility
>Increase in blacks' desire to get out of America

jesus fuck learn to archive fucking newfag!

The best thing is that if this was reversed it wouldn't be 10 items, it would be "just avoid all of them if you can"

fuck drumpf,fuck burgers,fuck nazis and most important,fuck you pol!!

if you weren't already racist documents like this should help with that

>dog bites me
>uh oh NAP VIOLATION
>hop in my restored b51 bomber and napalm his entire house

>if you get killed you win

Now you're getting it

>I'm a good person
>and I want to murder people who think different!
>but its OK because I'm good!!!

whats the name for this? self-righteousness? isn't this what they constantly accused Christians of?

It's just being whispered in their eat by (((them)))

They don't do this in their own

If liberals get killed we do. The doublethink is so strong that many literally would rather die at the hands of black/Muslim supremacists than stick up for whites.

You just forgot to think the second time. Yes, it is bad that he wants to kill people, but you forgot he was black so he can't be bad.

Maybe you need to watch more television, goy.

>How did you get your hair like that?
This literally never happens

Just read the comments

Is this honestly the common opinion of "intellectual" blacks?

It's litterally the biggest load of hypocrisy going "Whites do all this racist we make up but we believe in true segregation and a longing need to murder people of a different race"

Are we stuck with them forever?

>mfw reading lies

DELETE

until we're killed off at least.

>How did you get your hair like that?

Place in sun and bake at 100 degrees for 400,000 thousand years until achieving the smell and consistency of pubic tuft.

You can't have that kind of attitude user

>verysmartbrothas.com
who the fuck actually goes to this website?

Yup, one nigger moved in our apartment complex and now everyone hates that loud ass fuck

Fucking rayciss whyte boi hope he died

Stay triggered cuck

Replace white people with black people and there would be riots in the streets and the author would have his career completely ruined. Hell, even mention facts and figures regarding black crime and you will be called a racist. Unbelievable.

I believed a lot of the shit SJWs believed until I started reading shit like this
So yeah fuck niggers now

fun part is that it were eternal anglos who have chosen the racial theory than national one as a basement for USA-existence.

>white people are dangerous
>therefore we should make them angry at us
nice logic

Lincoln sold his soul to the (((International Bankers))) then violated their currency control by have the Green Back printed.

Some time after that he went to the theatre and his guards didn't closely scrutinize Booth who was able to enter his balcony and shoot him before fleeing.

> all minority experiences in America/ Western Countries are different
> but college grad middle class blacks decided all minorities should be labeled "people of color"

hm.

This is a trick article since there is no such thing as a good white person

With a fucking list that long, why even bother?

It's just easier to avoid black people at all costs.
Don't make eye contact, and don't interact with them; they'll have an issue with anything you do around them.

Threadly reminder that people who don't use Archive and instead links you to bait sites are either shills or reddit fags that should be ignored.

Fuck YOU newfag. Anyone got the archive?

It's like we're living in a nightmare. So many people who refuse to look at reality and see it for what it is.

>White folks like that scare me. I may have seen too many serial killer shows, but pushing up on me after I said no will trigger my auto in case of emergency procedures: report to management, alert friends & family of my whereabouts through text, slip car key between middle and index finger in case nothing else sharp enough to take out an eye is in near reach, water my throat for screaming, loosen the strap on my heels in case I need to ditch them to run...

Like this. How can you even take television as a basis for reality and how can you apply it as a basis for the real world.

I want off this planet.

How do I archive

I do like the tenth point though

>implying white dudes are even into black chicks

All this projection
Who The fuck watches whatever show that is, and why would she assume you do too?
Walking your dog? Real men have at least an acre of land for their private use and don't need to "saunter" around with their dog literally picking up their shit.
Fuckin gross.

>makes the Darth joke twice

Why can't these people think of anything of Star Wars and Harry Potter?

Indeed

Thanks user. This is comedy gold!

archive.is
next time, lurk more newfriend

>1)But his actions aren’t sincere, as he only does this (virtue signalling) to receive the social capital and status that comes with being a woke White dude.
>2)Y’all’s affinity for transparently problematic White chicks is allowing racists to bare and raise y’all children.
>3)>Chads. “Duuuuuuuude….take a shot!” he says. And it’s funny, and would be even funnier if you weren’t the only Black person there.
>4)George Bush
>5)Will about your parents, invite you to lunch, and even show you pictures of her cats at the exact same time her duplicitous ass is typing an email to human resources about the exclamation point you used in an email last week and how it makes her fearful of her safety.
>6)Yuppies
>7)Someone you look forward to seeing and actually miss when they’re not there. And then, one day when you’re walking the dog, you saunter over to them to talk about what happened on Big Little Lies last night and maybe even tell them about the bomb-ass tulips you saw yesterday morning, and you catch them in a MAGA hat. And now you’re tempted to sic your dog on their fucking face.
>8)Seems to take manifest destiny as their own personal edict, as they use “friendship” and curiosity as invitations to touch hair and skin, ask waaaaaaaay too forward questions
>9)College sports fan. Once you bring up pro sports — the NBA in particular — all of the coded language starts to come out. The “inmates run the asylum up there” he says, and the players are “lazy” and don’t care. And then, of course, “What about Chicago and black-on-black crime?” is right around the corner.
>10)

Won’t actually do any social justice work in their own lives and won’t actually examine themselves to see how they contribute to and take advantage of bias and privilege, but will definitely share the shit out of piece from The Atlantic about racism.
There. Now you don't have to click it.

Thanks for this. I'm going to have fun on this wevsite's comment sections.

They apparently want all white people to constantly volunteer to help out black folks but don't talk about how you help out black folks, and be friendly but not too friendly, talk sports but don't have the wrong opinions, be good neighbors but don't wear the wrong hat or shirt, and don't virtue signal (only part that is agreeable).

They want well behaved white slaves to fix the whole fucking world for them.

>[email protected]

It would be a shame if their inbox gets filled to the brim with hate mail :^)

> A bunch of wipipo doing wipipo stuff in wipipo places so designated by wipipo

wipipo is my new fav Sup Forums word

It's not even a Sup Forums word. "woke" black people on my facebook have been using wipipo as, essentially, a slur for ages now.

>too much cheese
>too much macaroni

)Y’all’s affinity for transparently problematic White chicks is allowing racists to bare and raise y’all children.
written by a bitter black woman, right?

I live in the same city as him. Damnit Pittsburgh

Nope.

And the easiest way to make both sides happy is to just not interact with each other. Makes me think

>2. Darth Becky With The Good Hair And The Jones For Black Dudes
>No need to go in-depth about this type, as they’ve been discussed ad nauseum. We just need to remind the Darth Jamals out there that y’all’s affinity for transparently problematic White chicks is allowing racists to bare and raise y’all children.

is this liberal website seriously opposition race mixing lmao

by all means keep pushing the races further apart thats fine by me

Wait, if these are the very smart ones, how fucked are the average ones?

White guy's a better fighter. Actually has some real talent. He should take up some martial training and within a few years and another twenty pounds of muscle he could absolutely shit on 99% of these kinds of gangs of roving niggers.

I don't see the problem here, if these illiterate dipshits want to segregate themselves let them do it.

they're not opposed to it they just think the white slut needs to genuflect on muh nigger struggles more enthusiastically

He probably had some training. It was great how he got the nig on his ass with one low kick

We are not white. We are shades of pink. we can not see that because we are color-blind. people of color are all shades of brown and are actually people without color. the devil has reversed everything. White is not a real color except for albinos and some Celts. We are shades of pink.Look...can you see it? No. You are color blind.

What does number 9 mean? Who goes from college sports to telling the truth about crime?

stay retarded nigga

now imagine a site with whites talking like this about blacks. The outcry!
Retarded article and retards replying to it. Proof of sub 90 IQ rates right there.

Imagine a site...Sup Forums?

this was exactly pretty funny, and shits on white liberals.

>The 10 Most Dangerous Types of Supposedly Good Black People:

>1-10: All of them.

Did I do good?

>opinions hurt my feelings
Wew

we are but a humble mongolian needlepoint forum ;)

Shut up plastic white man

I find it to be quite funny. More than a little obnoxious and entitled, but those are traits in negros you have to overlook.

This is getting into the realm of "stuff whtie people like" guy in terms of insight and writing ability, but he's nowhere near as astute and good at writing.

Both pink and brown are colors

This systematic racism towards whites really ought to stop.

>liberal

do you retards honestly think blacks are liberal? it's a black supremacist site. there's nothing liberal about it unless you think everything niggers are interested in is liberal.

Liberals love niggers and all niggers vote liberal

Daily reminder that having law and order is racist.

same. wanna meetup and sick the dogs on this uppity negro?

Pitfalls ôf working with blacks:
1. They're often late, absent, or high
2. They often make mistakes white people have to correct
3. They are lazy and choose to do anything possible to avoid work
4. They are more likely to commit workplace violence
5. They smell bad and white people are forced to look at them

Being color blind does not mean you do not see any colors. it means the things in your eyes that allow you to see colors and not working for the full spectrum. You may not see certain primary colors or just one color will be off. in this case white people do not see shades of pink.

{My dad is an Ophthalmologist}

KEK

Oh yeah, it's definitely the White Person who is dangerous in this situation.

You had better not fly through my airspace to get there, faggot. In a truly free market, SAM's are quite affordable.

I'm not going to give them a click but I'm sure those are all the worst whites anyways