i.imgur.com/crecWtA.jpg
>W Aleppo Feb23
i.imgur.com/K7bKmQp.jpg
>DeZ Feb23
i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg
>W Daraa Feb22
i.imgur.com/6D4FAVY.jpg

Developments Mar16
>Aleppobro fresh pix drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
>Buy /sg/ badge: ebay.com/itm/-/302253758175 or bazaarbay.org/6bf867f05aece4a9e44e89f56d6db5e264c913e2
>SAA liberates Palmyra Gas Fields
>SyAF, RuAF nonstop airstrikes over DeZ
>SDF liberate more territory near Raqqa-DeZ highway
>US Marines deployed 400 men in N Syria, another 1k expected
>Kurds urge Trump to establish ‘safe zones’ in N Syria
>SAA targets jihadist headquarters in Daraa City
>RU: ceasefire has led to significant decrease in violence
>rebels seize multiple sites in mountainous region NE Damascus from IS
>Syrian Army rains missiles on jihadist defenses in E Damascus
>Houthi fighters shoot down Saudi helicopter
>Russia warns Saudis over humanitarian situation if Yemen port will be attacked

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/iraqi_day/status/842429897847001088
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_East_Media_Research_Institute
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCATSAT-1
atimes.com/article/iran-wrecked-economy-fund-war-syria/
store.steampowered.com/app/485980
twitter.com/y_sarfati/status/842096374489481224
twitter.com/Raqqa_SL/status/842393447273177095
twitter.com/Gjoene/status/842346872496902147
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

TEST

Daily reminder that FREE SYRIA ARMY WILL LIBERATE SYRIA!

Kurdish Peshmerga forces in Iraq make a deal with Daesh

Peshmerga forces delivered 17 lorries full of medicine and food to the besieged Tel Afar pocket in exchange for the release of some POWs

twitter.com/iraqi_day/status/842429897847001088

Never forget
based Liwa al-Quds Commander Mohamad "Glockman" Rafaa

terrorist scum killing innocent people.
SAA will get genocide d hahaha

xth for Mars gains

Happy 6th Anniversary of the outbreak of the war /sg/

Praise Assad

How possible is to drop 40 VDV or syrian airbborn into DerZ so they can take more land with help of all these air strikes
[using helo drops obvs, parachuting in is a death sentence)

Gypsy go.

>inb4 the POWs are Abu Bakr & co

Mosque of al-Nuri essentially retaken by Iraqi sec forces

>mfw Sup Forums supports commie assad

Buffer zone north of Palmyra is starting to get somewhere! Mazar mountain was crucial, and some extra gas fields never hurts

They've already brought in reinforcements via helo. Just not viable to attack far from an encircled position, since they can't handle attrition or sustain operations.

US and Iraq are winning it in Iraq
geez i wonderwhy /sg/ is not talking about that
oohh it breaks their "us funds isis" narrative.

No, no, you misunderstand, the POWs are Kurdish soldiers captured by Daesh

The deal was, besieged Tel Afar gets food and medicine, and in exchange Daesh would release Kurdish soldiers it captured in previous battles

>mfw abdul supports Islamic mudshits

Daily reminder that your tiger forces chief has to hide behind plastic surgery

Loo?

Did they say how many prisoners were released?

I like how self-aware some muslim tv seems to be

Daily reminder that you should poo in the loo

>posting subtitles from memri which is israeli and is anti assad
Sup Forums first decide whom you support

>finland
literally who?

Not that I know of yet

>POWs are Kurdish soldiers captured by Daesh
Sure they were
Already forgotten the roach airdrop in Tal Afar?

Just a reminder...
>The institute was co-founded in 1998 by Yigal Carmon, a former Israeli military intelligence officer and Meyrav Wurmser, an Israeli-born American political scientist.
Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_East_Media_Research_Institute

Curbstomping a vastly inferior army encircled in a constanstly bombed city is boring

Seeing a battle royal in syria on the other hand is dank shit

subs are fake. Memri is israeli which is anti islam

Mosul offensive is a meme
American doing all the work, they let half of em run into syria before hand
And every time isis actually fights ,they go cry to CNN about how brutal the fighting is while they let kurds do most of the fighting, and americans bomb the rest

Tell me about the Indians! Why do they poo in the streets?

>capture palmyra
>play violin and guitar
>isis captures it again
> destroys historical monuments
>""""capture""""" Palmyra again
>too late
does anyone still support "ass"sad?

decisive win

If you really care about those ancient stones you could've sent memos to unesco to deploy nato boots to guard them

fake news, kurds are only backup. My cousin is iraqi and he is involved in the mosul offensive to destroy isis (unlike assad who literally gave up palmyra)

>Indian trys to shitpost
Stick shitting up streets, not threads panjeet

>india deploys 124 satellites in one rocket
>finland no space program
kys

How much longer till Daraa falls and the Syrian rebels become completely fucked?

SUPERPOWER BY 2030

But can you poo in loo?

Anyone knows whatever happened to the "march to aleppo" movement? Have they been killed?

DESIGNATED!

Before the Mosul offensive it was the Kurds that had to drive around and cover for Iraqis. When they pushed the lines forward the Iraqis begun fighting for themselves.

We can invade your "country" in 2 days.
If we deploy navy to block your sea trading routes you are basically rip.

theyre in Bosnia

a dozen or so of these cucks still moving

Right now they're in Bosnia & Herzogovinia

So I saw the end of a discussion in the last thread about men and women.

I think the only real differences are the ranges of the competencies that you might compare.

Let me explain. If u took every woman and evaluated them on some competency, and you compared every man on the same competency, you wind up with a block of data that would show that men cover a wider range of scores than women. The data representing women's scores would have a narrower range of competencies. This means that most women would have better scores than say the lower 10-20% of men, have the same scores as the middle upper 30- 90% of men and worse scores than the upper 10% of men in that competency category, most, not all women. Some women would still be competing with the upper 10% of men. And while I could wave my hand around and assume a proportion, the truth is we don't know without the data for that competency.

Anyone who has ever worked with a huge number of men across competency - e.g. military will know that some 'recruits' are really just cannon fodder. For some reason there are men that will behave in a manner which so confounds logic that they are beyond hope. And there are some who are frankly brilliant. Brillant in the einstein way - they say the difference between einstein and the average human being is the same as the difference between the average human being and a chimpanzee.

Women are seldom deemed incompetent in the same way. Usually, you can trust a woman to the right thing, the responsible thing, the dependable thing - it's seldom that women truly fuck things up.

We should not make the mistake of thinking that because Einstein was a man that he somehow represent us; that we can ride on his coattails without having to prove ourselves. We each have to find our own position on that competency scale, we each have to compete against men and women. and einstein was only good at some things - he fucken sucked at music ( he tried) , and I doubt he was a Pole, Walter (1)

>india deploys 124 satellites
but a toilet ain`t one

>gave up Palmyra
He was busy with Aleppo
Anyway the bulk of Palmyra was destroyed by sand nigger isis
Palmyra is ours again and so will every inch of syrian soil

Lotta streetshitting for a superpower.

tell me why still support assad terrorist
>inb4 link to russian propaganda south front

BASED LION BRINGING IN THE BANTS

Seriously though, your flag is one of the coolest flags out there

Implying china wont step in to protect its indian see colony

>poland
Oh God where do I begin?

>SDF liberate more territory near Raqqa-DeZ highway
In b4 they are surrounded again...

Tell me why you support the '''''moderate''''' rebels?

Shit, none of these leftist cucks dead yet?

Oh and take a look at what an actual '''''moderate''''' has to say

I support assad because he the secular legal leader of syria and is fighting a illegal foreign backed rebels
*cough* like the LTTE *cough* Norway *coufh*

Yes, women are closer to the average and in general neither shine or explicitly suck at anything. Men are far more diverse, ranging from genius to lunatic and retard commonly. Doesn't change the fact that women on average have worse motor skills than men. Not like they evolutionarily need them either, considering their natural role.

>india deploys 124 satellites in one rocket
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCATSAT-1
>SCAT SAT
hehehe

I messaged them saying war in city allepo is over and people are safe (than before)and the admin gave a generic liberal muh war hurts everyone , muh war is evil answer.
I don't understand how they think a march will save life( when Aleppo has already been liberated).

>SCATSAT
AHAHHAHA NO FUCKING WAY

>Not supporting Based Bashar in 2017

atimes.com/article/iran-wrecked-economy-fund-war-syria/

>mfw majoosi cunts have spent their entire budget defiecit just for a single year of propping up the Assad regime

Looks like the proud Iranians will be nothing more than a Russian proxy by 2020

All Trump needs to do is declare the Revolutionary Guard as a terrorist group and Iran is fucked

>thinking chyna will risk war with glorious india

After dez routes are clear, isis only has raqqa and some desert villages right?

OP of next thread please post link or update showing that the RTS Syrian Warfare was put back on steam!

store.steampowered.com/app/485980

In short, the best you can do, is being the best you can be. And you are always better with help. U need to learn from those better than you, and to help those who are weaker.

This means that you will be learning from women and men who are better than you ( I love working hard, under a woman, and also over her).

Trading on your sex for status is kind of lacking in ambition. There are stronger women than me, and thee are faster women than me, and there are smarter women than me. The reverse is also true.

the battle of the sexes is just crap in that it substitutes the evaluation of the individual into a probably/possibly gamble from a whole group - an activity that tells you nothing about the actual individuals you are dealing with.

All of this not withstanding any specific sex based traits that are hard wired and innate.

>unemployment rate hits 12.7% in turkey
>youth unemployment rate stands at 24%
twitter.com/y_sarfati/status/842096374489481224

>yfw you'll live to see turkey turn into an ar*b country

F

>trump attacks iran
>russia lost a couple dozen nukes
>iran accidentally finds them
>iran goes USSR 1941 and nukes americans on thier own land
>millions of burgers and friends die

shitting even in exosphere

>has space program
>can't man the flights because all previous attempts at hauling a street into space has failed

thanks, seems like a comfy game

Raqqa, Tal afar and the Tabqa dam city.

>imply modi will fight a war with based lanka
He will rather just fucking kill the Pakis in kashmir first
Srsly tho fucking end the kasmir bs
I wanna visit

>the only real differences are the ranges of the competencies that you might compare
Alright, I can somehow relate, but the earlier argument about repetitive tasks may be evolutionaly correct, but not in XXI century, come on.
>women are closer to the average and in general neither shine or explicitly suck
>Men are far more diverse, ranging from genius to lunatic and retard commonly
Your chauvinism is showing, from my point of view it's exactly the other way around, men are basically less diverse, while women can be either geniuses or more silly than an average man.

you don't consider your forceful enlistment in SAA as "employment", do you?

desu, I don't like modi.
Yes, kashmir is really beautiful.

is that Jirad , The Completionist?

Your point of view is irrelevant.

>#BREAKING The international coalition dropped leaflets warning the civilians to leave their houses after 9pm because they will bomb the city

>twitter.com/Raqqa_SL/status/842393447273177095

So in about 15 minutes we're going to hear plenty of news about coalition aircraft accidentally hitting civilians and shit.

ctrl - f (you)
28 matches
at-last achieved something in life

Pff okay, debate yourself.

Will the SAA continue pushing east now that they've recaptured Palmyra?

Go be a woman somewhere else.

The only heros of Aleppo are those who stood to the end against the murderous regime and their russian cohorts. For many of them, their story will never be told, as Syria drifts further into the iron clad darkness of Putin's grip, its people hopelessly crying out to be liberated, but with no answer. A 9 year old girl desperately pleading in a letter to trump, as her friends are tortured to death, but no answer. Supporting the Syrian regime is as in-civilized and in-western as you can get.

some fine motor skills women are pretty competent at - even if u assume your 'natural role' statement is true. for instance weaving ( all those threads, all those patterns) is one of these.

I think women occupy a range from 20 % below average to close to the 90/95th percentile of the data.

nice meme, no one thinks an invasion of Iran is even remotely plausible, even Israel. Just enforce existing sanctions, bully companies who want to make deals with the Iranians and keep them prodding up Assad for another decade. All of this will limit Iranian power in the Middle East

Also daily reminder that turkey is a NATO country:
twitter.com/Gjoene/status/842346872496902147

RIGHT?
(you)s are the best drugs in the world

There's more to motor skills than just fine ones.

do u know if the economy is heading down or up?

post tits