Why do niggers go and live in a fucking desert where there's nothing to eat them complain about dying of starvation?

Why do niggers go and live in a fucking desert where there's nothing to eat them complain about dying of starvation?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DQeyjgSUlrk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=n8PYozPB-8I
youtube.com/watch?v=ylyts7L6Hwg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Brown skin- shitskin Pitch black skin - aryan tier. Come home black man.

They can swim in a rainforest

They fucking can't

Africa's soil is actually very rich, niggers are just too dumb for basic farming.

>africa
>nothing to eat
nice meme

These niggers are so stupid they eat dirt cookies whahahahaha

m.youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ

this

Funny you would suggest that the African continent is unfit for even subsistence farming when each and every part of Africa (when run by white European colonists) has been a roaring success until given back to black rule.

60% of worlds arable land is located in Afrika. Canada in comparison has not even a 1%.
South Afrikan Republic was actually one the biggest exporters of food before the commies fucked it up (what a shock)

I like my desert.

Liberals will defend this

you're like a little baby
watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=DQeyjgSUlrk

The main reason for them breeding like rabbits is the fact that they have no retirement, at all.

You breed like a rabbit to have as many kids as possible to survive to adulthood, so that once you are old they'll take care of you. Since lots of kids starve to death and even out of the ones that survive, most do not make it financially, they breed like roaches.

can you imagine living in the fucking cradle of civilization where agriculture isn't even needed, just free fresh food everywhere ripe for the taking.

They love rimjobbing cows.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=n8PYozPB-8I

OBAMA/SOROS INVESTIGATION

curse of cain, mark of cain is black skin, since the fireoffering he did blew in his face.

Quantity over quality approach, eh? Lemme know how that works ou-

Looks comfy.

Why don't they just move to Britain or the USA?

it's not that stupid actually

i have a couple types of "healing" clay and ive eaten it. it's good. helps with digestive issues. it's an ancient thing.

>63%

Nah, they'll all die of malaria if they attempt to irrigate the land.

Classic Sam Kinison on World Hunger...

youtube.com/watch?v=ylyts7L6Hwg

If you don't send food they become food.

this motivates a nigger hate thread

>63%
>trump still won

don't talk down to their culture you racist shitlord
also send them more money and aid you bigoted nazi

this
see: Rhodesia/Zimbabwe/Zambia

Because in thousands of years they still havent figured out how to farm plus they have a dozen kids each

Detroit is such a shithole. I know people broke the streets up because they became unable to drive on them. It was easier to just mud the street like it's 1852. Gross city. They say it's getting better, but we know people stopped keeping score on that city a long time ago.

So it depends...there's more than one scenario here. Some live in deserts because it's undesirable land and conflict forced them there. Some do because it wasn't always a desert, why they hang around? Because they're poor, too poor to purchase food, let alone relocation.
Most of them do because Africa is a shithole. Not only is there very little equipment or infrastructure, but there is almost no knowledge on how to use it, or maintain it. This is what happened to the rich resources that the British left Africans in the post-colonial era. Instead of focusing on learning these key skills, communist dictators took over and redistributed the wealth and built pointlessly massive industrial complexes with little potential for success. Like the world's largest steel foundry in a country with no naturally occurring iron.

Aren't insects a good source of protein though?

But that would be cannibalism user

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
>makes us sick
>we're used to it though
>buy dirt on credit
>women end up owing money for the dirt they've bought

holy shit, dont know whether to laugh or feel terrible for them. theres no question we could elevate them at least beyond eating dirt

Compare the dominican republic to haiti, they are on the same island.

Because niggers have low IQ duhh