Trump abolishing Meals on Wheels

huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-meals-on-wheels_us_58ca35bee4b00705db4c21f6

Anyone else regrets supposting DRUMPF after this, fellow alt-righters?
He is literally a fascist and I can't support him anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/trump-meals-on-wheels/
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The local churches should be more interested in actual americans and not rapeugees

lmao are you triggered?
why? We are all equal

kek pic name retarded shareblue

LOL try harder please

The irony of this post is lost on the individual poster.

What's there to "try"? Trump is an evil orange miser who just happened to have a few good ideas like gun rights.

he's right, if you need wheels to walk around you can skip a meal

Get out Shill

Fucking this

what the hell is stopping people from banding together and forming charity organizations?

Does the government have to "force" you to be benevolent now?

How about people take the responsibility to be benevolent into their own hands.

Christ it's like people want to be pampered and babied by the government. Grow up.

>that filename

I want to believe it is on purpose

>rename
>before
>posting
>Drumpf

Fuck off shill

>3 fucking percent

The hope of him being a literal fascist was the only reason to support him in the first place, dummy.

how do I delete an image?

Come on Johnathan, you need to pay better attention to what you're doing.

You don't wanna end up like Seth Rich, do you?

This whole thread is bullshit. How can we keep borrowing money to pay for this, and NPR/PBS etc etc. This is crazy. Let's bring the debt up to 30 trillion so that we can all listen to leftist NPR. If the butthurt lefttards are so in love with NPR meals on wheels etc, let THEM write a check.
And btw, I have supported meals for the homeless myself in the past. I'm happy to do it out of tithes and charitable giving. It's not up to the government to do this.

Enjoy ban

No.

Yup. It's called paternalism. You can move to Africa if you don't like it.

Nothing of value has been lost, faggot

(OP)

Shills

You reply to the original post and type "DELETE.image" and then post.

Hide and sage all slide threads.

Look up what % of the budget it makes up and tell me meals on wheels is why the debt is so high.

Homeless people stealing food and all the other problems associated with homelessness would cost more to society than some insignificant government program that prevents it.

We could pay for it if it wasnt so expensive. It is expensive because it is artificially inflated in price because of the elite who profit as the middle-men of the government funding it.

DELETE.image

Trump doesn't have the balls to cut off welfare for blacks etc. which costs more than the entire military budget. $500 million for PBS is not even a drop in that fucking ocean, and this is just a Kabuki show for rubes like you. Are you that stupid?

LOL Meal on Wheels makes him a Fascist. Due to Big Government policies like Meals on Wheels. Money has been borrowed and stolen out of our economy thus devaluing our purchasing power. Which then makes it unaffordable to eat. Typical Government, they break your leg, and act like angels giving you an expensive crutch.

OBAMA/SOROS INVESTIGATION

snopes.com/trump-meals-on-wheels/

DELETE.post

"DELETE.image"

>trying to enrage pol with nazi symbol

Notice that Trump chooses to pick on food for the elderly, as they can't fucking fight back. He won't touch black welfare, which costs exponentially more, because the cities would burn to the ground but starving granny is cool as she won't fight back.

You act like there is no such thing as charity. We would be far better off giving to charity than paying Government Elites massive salary's and giving the remaining scraps to the poor.

It would probably enrage Trump, as he is a Zionist who loves Israel. Trump's son even said that if he were in charge, he would have David Duke put to death. These facts are actually some of the better things about Trump, as Nazis are a plague of edgelord fedoras.

>regret supporting him
>poland
>fellow alt-righters
lol

haha
jonathan crawley @ shareblue btfo

The point is that welfare for able bodied black, white trash, and mexicans, is a national "Danegeld" every administration dances around. Cut off welfare and we have war on our hands...but a real gangsta president wouldn't back down when called on to do gangsta shit, right?

Pittances like meal on wheels, PBS, etc. is all for show, and will likely get heavily downgraded after compromise anyway.

That's not Poland, you dope

>Johnathan Crawly
I knew a John Crawly growing up.

Some flags will do that. I always confuses the Vampire gypsies with the chocolate eating eurotrash when I see Belgian and Romanian flags.

>taking the bait

There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

About as much as the guy who points out the completely fucking obvious and thinks it's because shitposters don't know.

I'm on SSI and rely on Meals on Wheels to supplement my diet. I'm bedridden and they bring the food right to my room. This is going to hurt me, a lot.... Thanks Drumpf

"I reget supposting"

ShareBlue can't even hire American. Hahaha

>poland
At least we know you are actually American now.

Obviously you are ignorant to the fact that welfare is being spent on EVERYONE right now. 92 MILLION people are getting food stamps right now, and when you count hispanics, whites etc, the blacks are in the minority on this. You need to get educated before you start throwing shit around.

Whatever. Of course white trash et al get money. Just try cutting it all off...it would be war. Trump is the meme president putting on a show of token cuts that won't even amount to anything while leaving the elephant in the room.

Trump is actually picking on people like you who pose no active threat to society, while allowing Tyrone to continue enjoying his KFC and King Cobra then hitting the streets to menace law abiding citizens.

Expert who predicted Trump win also predicted impeachment. Trump is a joke in the end, now playing bully with fucking gramps' food.

The fact that Trump likes puppy mills and animal abuse further cements his Scrooge status (See suppression of USDA reports).

Trump is okay with this.

Drumpf literally picks on children (school lunches), Elderly (meals on wheels), and puppies.

He is the orange Satan.

Look, shillshit, federal government does not directly finance it, it's a state issue. The states get an amount of money that they choose to spend as they wish to.

D R U M P F
R
U
M
P
F

>Trump abolishes Meals on Wheels
>reads article
>reduces spending

Maybe you need a dictionary. Fuck you, vile leftist scum.

>Not in america
>Equal

Got a bit of hyperbole, honey britches.

youre really such a lowlife that you need to use dead puppys for your pathetic shilling attempts? this is not reddit, its not going to work you fagtron.

this thread is pure garbage
sage

Trump plans to eliminate school lunch and nutrition programs for the poor, Meals on Wheels, and all the rest. He's okay with paying for Tyrone's chicken and malt liquor tho, it's just elderly Grandma in middle america that gets to starve.

:(
>TFW you fell for the Trump meme

Oh no, how will our obese poor people maintain their gains?

Why dont you start your own fucking local meals on wheels then instead giving a bunch of jackoffs in washington 70% of its budget.

Hey Helmut - why don't you get off your fucking ass and look up the USDA record suppression and deletion for yourself? Trump is a cretin who grew up in a concrete jungle, and hates animals and anything that is not gilded in gold or green.

You know that the poor voted Clinton in a landslide? But I agree, they shouldn't cut social programs for the poor, not even for the nigs.

SAGE

Don't worry, Tyneesha Washington will keep packing on the pounds with Popeye's. Trump's cool wit dat. It's just starving granny that gets the concentration camp diet.

>starving granny
>america

please, tell me more fables to scare my children with

AntiSAGE Turd.

yes im sure theres documents out there proving trump hates animals

also
>cretin
if youre proxyshilling you might aswell talk like an american you fartbucket

Truth is the truth, Helmut. Trump ordered all records of animal abuse at reporting facilities be suppressed and erased by the USDA. If you want to know what a puppy mill is doing, you will have to file a FOIA request and wait years.

you literally want to tell me that trump personally use his power as president to make sure that animal abuse is made easier? and all that simply because he hates animals?
do you see the flaws in your logic?

>this is literally Trump

D R U M P F
R
U
M
P
F

Trump also hates paying taxes so he orders a taxcut for himself and his jewish overlords.

i guess i love taxes now

HELMUT
HELMUT
Trump is a meme who worships only mammon, and will fuck over animals and old people to make a buck. Gordon Gekko from the Wall Street movie would have more compassion.

How about you go back to Africa Ahmed?

>Huffingtonpost
Try harder when shitposting next time.

its like at first you were actually serious about shilling, but then you lost motivation

Most Achmeds are not from Africa tho, save for Egyptians, Somalians, few others with Moozlem names. Paki is more likely in UK

No one is killing meals on wheels. They operated on 44k profit last year and Trump is going to cut 3% of their funding. Have people donate money so donations will account for more than 16% of the funding.

Not shilling THE TRUTH. Archive.org backed up all the USDA animal abuse reports Trump took down from the .gov site, at least. however, new reports are under FOIA restriction.

This is literally Trump. Puppy mills are cool, $$$ and all after all. Cosmetics lab kidnaps your dog to test out latest whore makeup? Cool, hide the evidence (yes, kidnapping dogs for experimentation is a thing, big bux for criminal element).

you had like 5 chances now to link to the evidence, and yet all you do is make vague accusations. what could trump gain from any of this? is it all because he hates animals?

Yep.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

> youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

USDA animal abuse records were suppressed. Seach USDA Trump on google news, as every major news source covered the story. Why the fuck would anyone pull such a cold-hearted stunt, other than to make a buck off of animal misery?

Guess you must hate Trump then, huh Heinrich? Trump is a Zionist, loves and supports Israel more than any president in history, and his son said that if he had his way he would have David Duke put to death.

Trump's replacement plan for Meals on Wheels and the rest.

Holey Shit.
During the press conference, reporters repeatedly asked the same questions about meals on wheels, and were definitively put in their place:
1. the program has taken $150 Billion over the years
2. the program has not provided benefits expected of $150 Billion; it is inefficient
3. the program "sounds nice" but actually wastes money
4. So the more compassionate thing to do would be not to take that tax money from taxpayers in the 1st place, to fund a program that doesn't work

All these things were covered multiple times and yet the reporters asked the same questions as if they weren't listening.

And of course now here on the INTERNET, it's the same thing. People acting just like the reporters, asking questions and making accusations, but not taking the time to simply see what spicer/budget-man said. They addressed all these questions but it doesn't fit leftist narrative. They want us to look the villain so they just ignore valid responses from spicer/budget-guy

Actually his replacement is to not take taxpayer money for ineffective programs in the first place.
You fuckhead lefty.

Yeah instead throw a thousand times more to defense contractors for $25000 toilet seats and $5000 bolts. I'm sure granny thinks that lunch she gets delivered each day, along with a wellbeing check from the delivery person, is "ineffective".

all i can find is that the public access to these files was revoked and now you need to use the freedom of information act to get the information. none of it seemed to be connected to trump at all.

It was a direct order from the Trump Administration after Obama left. Nobody else had that authority, and the timing speaks for itself.

end monaco fascist immigration control now
monte carlo needs more diversity

and you think they needed trumps approval? and he only did it because he hates animals? and he somehow also provides from this? and revoking public access could not be for something else?

>DRUMPF
>huffpo
opinion discarded.

you're accusing the department of defense of being inefficient, but if you watched the press conference just now you'd have heard repeatedly that the meals on wheels program is also inefficient.

Trump's organization is actively working on rooting out inefficiency, so we can only hope that wasteful spending in the DoD will also be reduced.

National security was one of his main platform points, so if we're both arguing that the other's program is inefficient, then I guess we can cancel that argument out. And we're left with, again, the president doing what he was elected to do: focus more on national security.

I don't see a problemo

>own a non-profit that does emergency home repairs
>meals on wheels and more are direct competitors
>meals on wheels and more takes 20% of every project construction costs straight to the bank
>easily the shittiest contractors work for them
>they never even address actual problems with house
>just fix the glamour shit, Bathrooms, kitchen, etc

good, they are a bunch of fucking jews. oh yeah, the guy who runs Meals on Wheels and more in my city is a guy by the name of Charles Cloutman.

>the compassionate thing would be to not feed the elderly

There's a war coming, and I can stop my enemy by their continued inability to into logic.

Good.

Burgers are too fat as it is.

Especially the poor ones for some reason.

Stop eating so much you retards.