Brit/pol/ - The Perfect Man Edition

>Queen gives Royal Assent
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39282280
>Theresa May FINALLY wins the power to trigger Article 50 as historic Brexit Bill is sent to the Queen following climb-down by peers
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4308576/Tory-rebels-concede-defeat-EU-Bill.html

>Jeremy Corbyn: Scottish independence would be 'economically catastrophic'
standard.co.uk/news/politics/jeremy-corbyn-scottish-independence-would-be-economically-catastrophic-a3488206.html

>A survey showing a surge in support for Scottish independence was probably caused by 'sampling error'
uk.businessinsider.com/scottish-independence-bmg-poll-sampling-error-behind-bmg-poll-putting-support-on-49-2017-2

>Hotels and restaurants will need 10 years to replace (((EU))) workers because '[lazy] Brits don't want the jobs'
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-restaurants-hotels-eu-workers-ten-years-british-hospitality-association-dont-want-jobs-ufi-a7624951.html

>Former Aussie PM Abbott: UK and Australia Should Have Free Movement Zone Based on (((Western Culture)))
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/11/tony-abbott-moots-post-brexit-free-movement-with-australia-based-on-western-culture/

>David Cameron begged Abbott to keep quiet before Brexit vote
express.co.uk/news/politics/777988/brexit-vote-david-cameron-pleaded-world-leader-keep-quiet-tony-abbott-australian-pm

>Brexit: David Davis warns MPs to leave bill unchanged
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39245298

>MPs slam Kosher Sharia May over lack of a plan if Brexit talks collapse
theguardian.com/politics/2017/mar/11/brexit-trigger-article-50-theresa

>‘Tip of the Iceberg’: UK Records 1,428 Forced Marriage Victims in 2016
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/11/tip-iceberg-uk-records-1428-forced-marriage-victims-2016/

>TURKEY PUSHING FOR VISA-FREE ACCESS TO (((EU)))
westmonster.com/turkey-pushing-for-visa-free-access-to-eu/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/67JK_Yt93Q4
strawpoll.me/12543844
youtube.com/watch?v=NI1HWYlTvWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tonight's QT panel.

By election in south thanet when?

THINGS

God save the Queen, lads. God save the Queen.

toot toot

Riley

The guy on the right looks like his face has been shrunk via photoshop

>The UK government is to reject calls for a Scottish independence referendum before Brexit after Theresa May said "now is not the time".

Is there a general positive view of moggy here?

mfw when I made this and the OG Blair pepe

the TRF is 16 air assault

What is Irish culture?

>tfw you woke up today, realised we actually have a queen and we made her sign a thing today

God Save The Queen

Did this top lad ever tell us his constituency? I can't remember.

"Moggy" is plastic Tory cunt

I don't know specifically, but Celtic culture is pretty comfy

Fuck off Republican tosser.

Surely the SNP anticipated this though?

I wonder what they have up their sleeve

How is being a Monarchist being a Republican?

Reminder that Mogg voted for Snoopers Charter, despite presenting himself as an Etonian traditional conservative and defender of ancient institutions and traditions.

Reminder that Mogg is a carpet-bagger and stood in seats from Somerset to Scotland before he actually won a seat.

Reminder that Mogg disavowed the Traditional Britain group after he came after fire from the leftist media for daring to speak for a conservative group.

Reminder that if Mogg placed principles/country above Party or had any integrity whatsoever he would've defected to UKIP back in 2014.

Reminder that not only did he not defect, but he helped to campaign against Mark Reckless in Rochester in 2014. Mark Reckless being UKIP's second elected, and only decent, MP.

I want to see a Wendigo fight a Leshen
Would be so fucking sick..

Not are moggy

>Remain campaign have rallied against the monarchy

Your post sounded sarcastic mate.

Yes but I can't remember it. Somewhere in Rutland I believe.

Nothing new then

is it wrong that i want to bang her?

When will there be another by election in south thanet now the tories have been found out?

Fairy nuff lad, i'm am a monarchist

JRM going to Butlins?

As I see it we should have two parties that advocate their positive effect and admit their negative effect

A>Low taxes (+) and low public spending (-)
B>High public spending (+) and high taxes (-)

what we have now is both parties promising the + and thinking we're too stupid to recognise the -. and current voting trends would prove them right.

Good lad, lad.

About 2 months after the seat becomes vacant.

Would guess the earliest is middle of June.

That is a nice pic

ARE LIZ

Only if the police press charges, which means only if there's sufficient evidence of criminality.

nice, but LARPing... the Queen has no power.

>Chairman, Wetherspoon pub chain
Oh, this should be fun..

All parties are currently:
Virtue signalling (+?), the utter destruction of society (-) and minor spending differences (meh)

>Surely the SNP anticipated this though?

Getting denied a referendum at the stupidest possible time imaginable was the plan all along. Now Haggis can whine about muh will of the scottish people for the next five years.

Fuck, I was planning on getting rekt at a wetherspoons tomorrow for st patricks day, I hope he's not too much of a cuck

Not a dirty paki but I haven't drunk alcohol in months

Money is power, status is power, her Royal forces are power, you're very welcome to try and take the throne if she's so powerless.

Dieu Et Mon Droit

From what I have read he has pretty conservative (small c) views and was in favour of Brexit. Quite looking forward to hearing his views

HE'S SELF AWARE

youtu.be/67JK_Yt93Q4

>the Queen has no power.

>getting rekt at a wetherspoons tomorrow for st patricks day

Degenerate

that dosent disagree with me.

The point is there is not a major party that disagrees on a major issue. So voting for election is as restful as voting for Britains got Talent.

He was involved in the Brexit campaign, was pretty based from what I remember

Once Brexit is over and done with, Scotland's not going to be any keener on leaving.

They'll be in limbo for 6+ years doing the joining process

My granda is irish, I have no choice

>That first link

What great news to wake up to.

>Moggy and Argclu

Should be fun

yeah we can respond to each other without disagreeing/rebuking
it's like, conversational, or some shit

B A S E D
L
A
I
R

Mine too but he and my grandmother dropped my dad off at an orphanage on their trip to London

what do you mean?

I'm 2nd gen frat Irish, you're British now but you must stop lesser Britons from being on your level.

Important thread poll gentlemen.

strawpoll.me/12543844

Blair started this immigration shit. Fucker can burn in hell tbqh.

.> Irish culture?

potatoes and domestic abuse.

FUCK the SNP they're about as anti-Scottish as you can get.

So you are in agreement that the democratic system is completely non-functional when immigration is substantial.

It's not that we are lazy as a people, but the wages being offered for those jobs aren't any better than being on benefits.

So why bother getting out of bed if working will make you poorer overall.

yeah word
thirdworlders want gisbmedats, completely disbalance the labour market and contribute to societal decline

kys for posting that piece of shit you fucking cunt

Might have a nap before QT.

>tfw you've drank 72 bottles of bud in three days and forgot QT is on on Wednesday.

Our greatest Prime Minister

Get off the drugs, lad.

Is there a real difference between christian social conservatism and islamic wahabi values? If yes, what?

THIS

The Kingdom of Scotland is as noble and Christian as the Kingdom of England is a point that some Englishmen, and all Euros have neglected.

I personally support an independent Christian Scottish Nation, but we need to see this is not what the SNP offers.

Scotland would be a fine Christian Nation

It would be a catastrophic atheist nation

youtube.com/watch?v=NI1HWYlTvWc
9:00

>Had a dream I met May last night
>She tells me she likes and wants to have Scharnhorst battleship of her own

Pretty weird dream lads

Stop pulling our plonkers lad

going for a pint with 60+ year old bloke tonight. he's liberal and ignorant but a nice man and generally pretty knowledgeable.

i'm 25

It's a gamble. The snp will put it before the Scots parliament, it will pass with green support. Then a demand for a referendum, May will again put off. Then, depending on if she thinks she can pull it off. A election, in the hope of a snp landslide, to boost the referendum result on their side. With love from Europe, for a good saboteur.
There is a good chance it would backfire.

Make sure you use a condom.

>Educate yourself and free your mind ! If you do primary school mathematics and count how many Scottish Citizens there are it works out to about the same amount as people living in London ! Scotland after Independence would be one of the richest countries in Europe

Politics on facebook are always good for a laugh

>high public spending is a positive
Tripshit opinion discarded

i work his wife, they're a nice couple

>In elections you win "seats" when the prize is a place on a bench

>Brit/pol/ is actually FULL of newfags
>has been for the past two/three weeks

Where did they all come from?

Tim Martin is based lads, don't worry

The ideal make body?

This fucking delusion, Jesus Christ.

Also, link.

according to one mad conspiracy theory British elite want to build world caliphate with them in charge.And use islam against everyone who they dislike

Your solution?

I personally see fascism as the solution, but only if my personal unicorn is elected,

My views are already considered outrageous, the rights of family strength, the sanctity of marriage, the right to not murder babies. These are basic Christian right, these are the basis of European law...

No "modern" leader will see this as a good thing,

Even the """""radical"""" protestantism which was formed because catholisism destroyed english life, is itself nonsense.,

Life here is dead,

we mourn its loss

but while us mourners are a minourty

then we have lost

We think of England

But no one else does

So England dies with use

>The three gays backed remain
>The two straights backed leave

Coincidence?
I don't think so.

i started visiting brit/pol this week to find people who watch the nigel farage show

>need to ask permission to have a referendum to have independence
How cucked can you even be?

these are outragous
>My views are already considered outrageous, the rights of family strength, the sanctity of marriage, the right to not murder babies. These are basic Christian right, these are the basis of European law...

that is nuttier than a waldorf salad

Eh, I prefer the independent pubs in my area than the chain ones. Weatherspoons is still alright though I guess.

Islam seeks to control the citizenry outright with the power of the state, and to a more extreme level than what traditionalistic Christians want.

out the end of your willy m8 we are all your cummies

facebook com/topic/Nicola-Sturgeon/107764935919644

Whole heap in there

Not as cucked as it seems, as the one who grants permission supports our independence.

How's Trump's muslim ban working for you? You liking all the American dregs?

I swear, half my fucking town is in the local Wetherspoons at any given time.

>i work his wife

saucy

Designated Leftist, are you browsing?

you lads had any bots here theres a fuckton on /brit/

We're already dead...