Sup Forums's favorite food joints thread

my top 5:
1. shake shack
2. raising canes
3. in n out burger
4. five guys
5. bojangles

Other urls found in this thread:

conservativefiringline.com/fk-whites-hater-admits-spitting-white-peoples-food-mcdonalds/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>anything but local places being in your top 5

Wards

1. my living room
2. cafe down the street
3. raclette place in valais
4. my mothers living room
5. my sisters living room

>OP's Mom's sweet sweet Anal cavity

Non burgers need not apply
>hurr durr give me your top five favorite places only you know about

The only chains I like are five guys and Chick-fil-a.

Local > all.

>hurr durr shill some corporate slop

i dont even think there are 5 fast food chains in switzerland for me to list

>makes a fast food list without whataburger

Whataburger

Checkers/rally's

Five guys

Sonic

Burger king

Dairy queen

Steak n shake

Wendys

Mcdicks

In n' out

In that order

I forgot chick-fil-a. Gonna grab that in an hour. Will post spicy chicken sandwich nudes

I thought there was only three places.

1. French fries and sausages.
2. Part time allahu akbars kebab
3. Mcdonalds

1 - My house.

Don't you fuckers cook?

Portillo's
Chic Fil A

That's about it for me. I'm pretty fucking boring.

1. Hookah bar (D_ _ _ _)
2. KFC
4. Skroz dobra pekara (good, cheap burgers)
3. In front of Store (Aman)
4. Stepin Vajat (Fuck yeah, cheap aswell)

Go eat your fucking holes in cheese bullshit

I've never been to texas

The only food I eat is whataburger and momma's cooking. God bless the USA

1. Chick-fil-a
2. Bojangles
3. Cookout
4. Krispy Kreme
4. Wendy's

I don't ever eat out, though, if you know what I mean.

Rollerino

Solid top 5

Fucking obese piece of shit.

Oh, I suppose Sheetz too if that counts.

Boom-a-rang.

Everything else is poop.

1) Local Chinese restaurants
2) Longhorn steakhouse
3) Local Puerto Rican food places
4) Wendy's
5) Italian restaurants

Shake shack is ran by kikes and everything is suidly overpriced
the perfect metaphor for NYC

>tfw you are not an american

how to kill a side thread . p n g

zaxbys
cookout
chickfila

all rest are pretty shit

I'm 6'1" 170lbs

candadas national food is lke some gross chinese dish by now right

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

Pink's

>eating fast food

Kill yourself my man

>raising canes
Everything Is The Same Color - the restaurant

What was that meal were you dip pieces of bread to that cheese or something?

Those three are in my top 10. Cookout is perfect cheap drunk food.

I love this meme.

I once found a crack pipe in a bucket of KFC chicken. Since then, my rule of thumb with food: If it's made white, it's made right.

I make my own, can't handle the knowledge that some subhuman prepares my food.
also McDonalds, Burger King, Subway is the only shit here in my town and their menu is fucking disgusting.

> a side of cheese

I have 5% tint on my windows and 35% on my windshield. You need some privacy glass, boy.

>tfw neet and too poor to eat out

what/where is pink's?

Do you faggots prefer corn bread or those corn sticks at barbecue places? The sticks are growing on me, it's got to be said.

nobody knows wtf you're talking about you third world piece of trash.

>all these cookout comments
Are you guys in the south? Because cookout is nigger catnip down here which means the drive-thru line and parkinglot become an absolute shitshow from around 8pm-close every day.

>being so ashamed of eating in your car that you treat a consequence-free wave as some kind of weird social dare/judgement
that's the most autistic thing i've ever read.

>Crinkle cuts

Way to be cheap. At least you put cheese on them.

Your sister's living room is my favorite place to eat, too.

nice thread about politics and current events.

For the Chili Fries, best Chili I've ever had

pinkshollywood.com/locations.html

>shake shack

my nigga

A&W

Metric please, you know, the system that put a man on the moon.

mah nigga

I'm at a uni in the south. I'd never heard of it until I came down here. It's good because it's cheap t b h f a m. I like the shakes too

Pink's Hot Dogs in Los Angeles.

Is this Autism?

Yeah, I'm from the south and included Cookout. One time my friend and I were at the one next to NC State's campus and a black guy was asking for money. For some reason he started yelling at people and left. I'm sure that happens a lot.

Jesus Christ you're autistic as fuck.

Fondue. It's bread or potatoes depending on your tastes. Usually made with 100% gruyere or a 50/50 mix of grueyre and softer cheese, with a lot of wine. Good stuff. i never eat it at home though because it stinks smething crazy
its not a meme when its true :%
She's a decent cook. Good tastes user.

they are the most redpilled

cornbread is pretty good

1.Steak&Shake(Their shakes are good)
2.White Castle
3.Burger King
4.Dairy Queen
5.Rallys

Local.Christie's on the square

Not exactly in order.My town doesn't have much neither do the ones possible to reach in a half hour.Im so jealous of you assholes who have Chik-Fil-A,Whattaburger and In-N-Out.Fuck you guys.

185cm 77kg toothpaste

Hey fuck you buddy it's a serious question.

Amazing copy pasta. Im stealing this for later

Dick's Drive In in Seattle
Woodward Avenue Brewers in Detroit (crazy good calzones)
CoCo Ichibanya
Wilson's burgers (Wendy's pretty much copied them)
Chipotle is pretty good desu

One just opened in my town about a year ago and it was great for the first month or so but then "word got out" and employee turnover started destroying the culture that the corporate trainers had established and now it's just more stress than it's worth.

1. Panera Bread - for fast cheap lunch food that's healthy
2. Harry's Seafood - for lunch/dinner/family/dates
3. Fuji Sushi - for free employee lunches
4. Beachside Seafood
5. Salt Life Food Shack
6. Safe Harbor Seafood Shack

1. my kitchen
2. Top's Burgers
3. Ali Babas, turk food is actually fucking delicious desu senpai
4. Yardbird's
5. Whataburger

paranoi much?

>Chipotle
isn't this the spic thing that makes people shit blood?

way better than any other fast food burger joint, and only a couple $$ more. you poor or something?

>eating fast food trash at all
I'm concerned for you Sup Forums

that looks badass. where are these located?

7. Barbara Jean's Restaurant - for homestyle meals

At some places awhile ago yes(?). It's very tasty though. Basically americanized mexican food.

I only eat fast food trash when it's lunchtime at work, can't help it since I'm too lazy to make my own food for work everyday and I have money. I'm paying dollars for the convenience, I always make my own food for breakfast and dinners. Make my own lunches on weekends where I don't work as well.

What is that weird greasy mustard looking stuff on top of everything?
so the worst of two shitty things. cool

Yeah, that seems the norm for a lot of places. I honestly don't trust fast food places down here anymore because I read about how blacks spit in white people's food. I decided it's better to not risk it.

I was at a McDonalds out in the middle of nowhere and the whole town literally hung out there. Needless to say they were all black.

Cookout/Noodles n Company/which-wich/ChickFila/arbys all else are "i guess i dont have a choice teir"

It's not that serious at all, she was just being friendly and probably felt bad for you. Ya know, due of the fact that your pretentious ass made a habit out of eating in your car at the parking lot and all.

.......really? This is some echo chamber tier autism.

food poisoning is pretty hard to track down. After a maybe legit case of bad lettuce at one restaurant every dipshit on facebook that had a less than optimal poop blamed it on the burrito they had the day before instead of the 20 other meals it could have been

why not just go to a local sandwhich shop and eat somethign that isnt laden with pig-shit or whatever burgers are made of? i never make my own lunch when at work either. just go to the coop or migro and and buy a pre-made sandwhich and some gurkins.

I'm glad I made this thread just for this comment.
>pinkshollywood.com/locations.html
I've been to cedar point like 5 times and I don't ever remember seeing this...

I don't mind the occasional off topic thread but fuck I've been seeing burger threads about fast food all day.

Sometimes the best burger flipper in your town works at a chain user

My top 5:

1. Freddie's Steakburgers
2. Carl's Jr. / Hardee's
3. Smashburger
4. Raising Canes
5. Wendy's

Albiet not being a fast food joint, I have to mention El Rey for having some pretty dank Cuban Sandwiches

Yea its like the Swiss delicacy "Ahmeds dick"

How Americanized is Puerto Rico?

Which part?

conservativefiringline.com/fk-whites-hater-admits-spitting-white-peoples-food-mcdonalds/

Jesse Jackson even said to do it.

If you're talking about the McDonalds part, I think that's not very autistic.

I used to, but the closest local sandwich shop closed here not too long ago. Only sandwich shop that's around here now is Subway and that place is fucking garbage. The other sandwich shop I really like is across town, and I don't have long lunch breaks unfortunately.

rolling

alis döner
habibi döner
deniz döner
alanya grill
big kebab

you really want to start this slap fight tradaue?
why not just make extra for dinner and store it for lunch then. it seems to me like youre just adicted to that high-calorie slop food and are looking for excuses to keep poisning your self. be honest with your self user, take the redpill of self reflection

You obviously don't live near large concentrations of poor blacks. A black guy followed me to my destination throwing things at me and screaming "DO SOMETHING WHITE BOY" because I honked at him for STOPPING IN A LANE OF MOVING TRAFFIC.

It doesn't matter that a large portion of poor blacks leave you the fuck alone; the subset that takes any opportunity to ruin your day make it worth avoiding "black areas" entirely.

see i'm confused. i love raclette but over here raclette is these tiny pans that you use to melt any cheeses in. but both the wiki page and your pic just show a type of cheese.

which is it exactly?

I once went to 5 guys and it was fucking 6 quid just for a burger. What the fuck. Wasn't even that much better than anywhere else.

If I'm in a rush I buy two cheeseburgers from the cheap macdonalds menu and stack then together in a much cheaper big mac. There is no take way burger that does good tasting food.