SWEDEN YES

No idea this actually existed, but there is a "Team Fighting League" which is basically a 5 on 5 UFC match. I'm guessing it goes by gym because most of the fighters seem to all share a similar style.

Every single country that gets represented, from Latvia to the UK, USA, Russia, etc.. All of the fighters look like ex con gladiator dudes, almost stereotypical. EXCEPT SWEDEN. Team Sweden has to be the biggest joke I've seen, represented by manlets who all look 5'8 or under and about 150 lbs. Two of them or shit skinds, LMAO.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SBbxd4Xc5gU
youtube.com/watch?v=SJCVkE7yLEs
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkCsi9nEF9c
youtube.com/watch?v=rTZDzYz4_J0
youtube.com/watch?v=9et-QUMBHXM
youtube.com/watch?v=ksJtH2CCCUY
youtu.be/XyhSnSnmA1A
intefanvetjag.com/boxrapport-x2/
youtube.com/watch?v=FPbTWDeqQf0
youtube.com/watch?v=Slu4MgS-Rzg
youtube.com/watch?v=Zkv16o9JCng
youtube.com/watch?v=qWVXODwg_X8
youtube.com/watch?v=DlNx5mYrBeU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKf_ebp6aUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Forgot link

youtube.com/watch?v=SBbxd4Xc5gU

Sweden is mostly known for its rapes. You can't be good at everything.

Honestly, those polacks were just way too big. They even ran through russia, but it took them a while to take them all out.

They made the russians look equally puny.

The swedes are like two weight classes below the poles. How is this fight even fair?

yup, apparently they have also aggravated the polan by making fun, or laughing at them (at least it is what the fine slavic specimen is shouting near the end). Which is just ridiculous, what were they thinking, and where in the fuck was their survival instinct

Iirc there's a combined upper weight limit for a team in a weight category.

Only swedes are to blame for their unability to find 5 men over 40kg in their entire country.
Polish team were your average dumb drooling football hools. They do this shit for fun as their past time.

As I understand the rules of this sport : a one-on-one fight, then a crowd of more enduring winners dance on the most hardy loser?
youtube.com/watch?v=SJCVkE7yLEs

>5 swede cucks completely BTFO in 30 seconds flat

Pretty much. I actually feel bad for the last swedish guy, he was overcoming that Pole until the 4 others came to fucking soccer kick and stamp on his head.

This sport is retarded, and these guys are retarded for even getting involved. As soon as one guy goes down, the opposing team has won.

British boxers actually had a strategy of changing their opponents and initiating 2vs1s immediately, knocking them out, then bum rushing to the aid of their odd-man-out who is usually trying to hold on and cover up.

i like how they attempted to all spider monkey kick right off the bat

they should change it up and do it like a tekken tag set up. I would subscribe to Latvian cable using sattelites n shit to watch this

VENGENCE FOR GALICJIA!

Their mothers must be so proud.

dude that dodo stomped the shit out of that snek

This is old as fuck. If you want to see some really retarded shit look up "X Arm"

top kek
those swedes are getting rekt

What the fuck are those three numales jippin about HOLY shit had to mute it instantly

Jesus fucking Christ, those faggots talking are annoying as shit.

SO FUCKING EAT

>This sport is retarded
I agree, they need to add more people, then strategy of the crowd will work and watch it more interesting.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkCsi9nEF9c

whats it like vacationing in Bosnia?

I actually live here, in the 'good' part.

It's quite comfy, no muslims and we actually have drinkable water / no smog. Poor as fuck though.

Also a lot of Slavs use Sup Forums, mainly because there is fuck all to do other than to shitpost or argue.

>one swede not even white

Just stop

>one

Been around several years
Isn't as fun as you would expect since you can only focus on one fight at a time and it's over quick

>None of them are even swedes all are foreigners
Top kek

THE KING OF FIGHTERS!

UNLIMITED MATCH!

Yeah this sadly

Stop associating my viking country with these weak faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=rTZDzYz4_J0

>WISEMEN
>we semen
This can't be real.

jesus, look at those stats

Can't see the bottom two swedes, but I doubt they had anyone as big as the Poles

Fucking 240 and 250 guys aganst a bunch of guys at 160-170. The swedes were fucking idiots for agreeing to do this

Meet the medieval sport of Florentine calcio, an ancestor of rugby.
youtube.com/watch?v=9et-QUMBHXM

a better vid
youtube.com/watch?v=ksJtH2CCCUY

>1998
tiny swedish men lmao

2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 world' strongest man coming through

youtu.be/XyhSnSnmA1A

fugg they are shigg skinds :DD

>Whites training to use nigger fight tactics

sure mate

The sport isn't retarded, they're just all retards for not working together or applying any tactics.

my dick moved watching this

It's Gothenburg's firm, it should have been AIK's boys and we would have had a show!

"Fun" fact, Magnus was supposed to have the main lead in "Gladiator" but turned it down.

I've been to maglaj, was pretty comfy. I've heard that you have to have loads of religious leaders making decisions which means your country cant get anything done. It that true? Also, its so strange that lots of buildings still have bullet holes in them.

dex > str bruuuh

ayyyyyyy

Pudzian is love
Pudzian is life

Americucks are to pussy to even have hooligans.

this is the most retarded activity i've ever witnessed

For real: Dies Sweden has Hools? Do not tell me, that those manlets are "hools".

Pic Related: Hools from my Club Frankfurt.

Are hooligan scenes multicultural everywhere? I never thought about it but I can see arab lads fitting in like a glove with those groups

Free fighting and UFC stuff isn't banned in Sweden? Because it's banned in France.

Shiiiieet, we're actually even more cucked than Sweden on at least one point.

intefanvetjag.com/boxrapport-x2/

They kicked your stupid merkel ass so just stfu.

Ultra scenes are sometimes leftists

Hools are 95% nazis, or atleast nationalists.

When it takes like 8 hours of driving to get to a stadium no one feels like getting drunk and flipping shit over.

We'll always have the Savate, so there is that for a consolation price.

>10 hools

Did they fight the Bambini? Besides that: I do not speak arabian, send me a translation.

25 vs 25, all germans speak arabic thx to merkel.

>Only swedes are to blame for their unability to find 5 men over 40kg in their entire country.
More like, lucky to find people willing to participate.

Typical slavs inviting a bunch of pussies to inflate their egos. Next time get people like Alexander Gustafsson to represent Sweden and then the poles would get btfo

Forget multiple fighters.

You know what the next stage in MMA is?

Fighting with weapons! Imagine if men fought with knives for instance, with the head/neck, genitals, and chest being impermissible stabbing areas.

That would be cool as shit. The knives would have to be relatively short to not strike any vital organs, but imagine if dudes were in knife fights in the cage. They could wear some sort of protective equipment to cover their necks and chests.

They could have back-up blood for the fighters in case any arteries are struck, and nearby physicians to immediately treat them after the match.

Wasn't Latvia some sort of champion in this shit?

>You ready for Deus Vult kiddo?
>unsheathes sword
>Teleports behind you

youtube.com/watch?v=FPbTWDeqQf0

youtube.com/watch?v=Slu4MgS-Rzg

Sascha?

> americans

youtube.com/watch?v=Zkv16o9JCng

youtube.com/watch?v=qWVXODwg_X8

youtube.com/watch?v=DlNx5mYrBeU

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKf_ebp6aUU

Holy shit those poles killed them

The guy with the red gloves at 0:42 is horrible desu.

s-shutup they w-won.

Fug

The swedes that are fighting are wisemen, hooligans from gothemburg. not real fighters tho.
Wisemen have to be the worst fighting firm in all of sweden

looks like fun times.

holy lord that was a pummeling

Reminds me of this

>hitterally 30 seconds