What if Greece can't pay its debts and defaults?

What will it mean for the EU and the Euro?

Nothing

who cares

The European Union will lose and Greece will simply refuse to pay the money? And create their own currency to undercut the Euro itself xD And turn themselves into a trading haven, preying on the EU's downfalls :)

Nothing

The fuck is a "debt"?

Whatever. Post more of them titties

There's literally nothing wrong with defaulting. Greece should default, they'll be better off for it.

Need milky mommy.

I'd say this woman has "racked" up quite a bit of debt.

>google this whore
>no nudes

they'll continue to scrounge around, nothing changes

i forgot about greece

who cares about that irrelevant shithole

erdogan willl annex them soon enough

>he doesn't know

I don't know either.

Hook me up kiwibro.

then we could get back to taking naps, protesting, rioting and avoiding working without ever having to talk to germans ever again
oh wait
literally nothing changes, we aint paying denbts
t. Greek in UK
p.s. sink Cyprus

i can lie on the internet too

I guess it means Greece will have to suck off Germany to pay its debts off. But that's OK, the Greeks like taking it up the ass, from what I hear.

Nobody cares about Greece. They were occupied for over 400 years by the Ottomans they literally look like turks now. The old greeks we know as Spartans and Athenians are long gone. Now they're a fucking mess.

Nothing they'll just crash.

t. Muslim Occupied National

Turks gave us glorious food and great facial hair

amazing how sweden still has the gall to engage in shitflinging against other europeans.

have you no shame?

the EU would dissolve
Greece would prosper

No, it didn't have anything of value to begin with to have their inflated economy as opposed to the rest of the Balkans. It was just "captured" capital due to them being capitalist as opposed to anyone else here, and now that everyone is capitalist as well, they'll be slowly equalized to our level as the captured capital is efficiently redistributed. You know, quite a lot like what's about to happen to the UK

I'm only speaking the truth, they are turkish rape babies. Do they look white to you? I can't tell the difference between turks, arabs and greeks. They belong in the same category.

Was it worth the IQ drop?

t. historically irrelevant snownigger who continues to be historically irrelevant

Even a freshly-liberated Bulgaria in the 19th century was about 10 times as relevant as you lmao, what a pathetic and irrelevant race

>Implying we are paying debts

Lmao Bulgaria is even more irrelevant than fucking Romania. Your country was never an empire. Only a turkish rape baby is what you are. Fuck outta here gypsie nigger.

If they do, everyone loses, but they will be so shitty they d actually benefit from being invaded

too thicc desu

>Your country was never an empire.

nice one my dude

Want me to include a screencap of how we annihilate the Umayyad army as well (the first muslim mass-invasion attempt of Europe), getting our emperor crowned as Caesar and "savior of Europe" after saving Constantinople in 717? Yes, we literally delayed the Muslim invasion by half a millennium while the peak of your historical relevance is your attempt to raid England and getting slaughtered.

wtf i love bulgaria now

>today part of: togo

lel i saw this chick on tinder

Can't wait t find out.

>What if Greece can't pay its debts and defaults?
>What will it mean for the EU and the Euro?

It means the shareholders of those banks which own Greek debt will have to lose their wealth. That includes lots of Germans, who would be losing their investments.

So.. it means whatever Germany wants a Greek default to mean. Who could force Germans to take a hit on their investments?

Would they be willing to support the euro if they had to take this loss?

That's the question.

he probably means 'denbts'

t. alboshit diaspora

fuck off tonibler

deutsche bank has massive exposure to Greek debt.
If Greece defaults deutsche bank will fall, dragging the Eurozone back into recession.

>He fell for the 'Turkish rape baby' meme
Consider suicide

Grexit, Russian bailout, implements devalued Drachma, reformation of Byzantium

Nothing
We must develop nuclear capability and exterminate yurops

I dont think you understand how the EU works

they literally subsidize their shitty jobs and lower middle class tasks onto the weakest nations.

It is a hegemony of Germany, France and Netherlands. Britain was in on it too but with Bredxit they said fuck you to the bureaucrat oligarch assholes who are drinking the blood of smaller nations.

>What if Greece can't pay its debts
oh you mean that thing that is literally logistically impossible?
fucking retards
do you even know how huge that debt is and how it got accumulated? and who benefitted from it?
obviously it was a century long greek siesta xD
greeks are so lazy :DD silly greeks

Here we have a swedish male online chatting shit while his women are being raped, while young swedes are being bullied for being swedish. Go kill yourself you pathetic excuse for a human, your Stockholm syndrome is real you will be extinct soon.

All genetic studies of Turkey show that 1 in 10 Turkish citizens have any Turkic DNA. This means that 90%of the population is indigenous/Greek/Armenian/Arab/Persian etc if turkey itself is so little then they have close to zero genetic influence in other former territories. The people there were simply Turkified. Their language culture and thoughts were taken. So your argument is horseshit

ok muhammad

then why do all turks like kebab and all greeks look kebab

greeks really dont exist anymore do they? that girl looks like my mom who is part prairie nigger.

>We must develop nuclear capability
Jesus Christ dude.

Kill yourself Tyrone, just because your people are all mongrel and mutt mixed doesn't mean we europeans are. Greeks looks like turks, do you honestly expect the greeks to remain pure while being occupied by savage turks for over 400 years? Get real Jamal

Why not?

Greek mentality and corruption,things would go worse than Chernobyl faster than you could say "denbts".

Nah, if that's the case how do you explain Fukushima? Why has nothing happened in Demokritos?

I can't pay my debts what happens to me?

Pls post more

The bank takes your shit

Ehh again? well what a another bail out gonna hurt at this point, this is what the fifth time they've gone bankrupt and defaulted, just another day in the glorious European Empire

I don't really have any shit

Then you probably won't be able to take out a loan anyway.

>be Greece
>get EU funds
>put them into military without spending them
>declare default
>get MASSIVE EU fiscal help so that now firms can open factories in your country without paying taxes
>you get a shitton of jobs
>and still get the money
Just waiting for this to happen

wrong

Good luck finding a bank that will loan you something without collateral.

>Why has nothing happened in Demokritos?
Well,that's true.Who knows,we even get our own space program so anything is possible in this timeline.

>being attracted to fat chicks

Don't worry they're in good hands :^)

Isn't the economy in Greece owned for 99% by China?

More like Germany.