What's exactly wrong with this region? why do westerners look at us like we are savages? you know we are humans too

what's exactly wrong with this region? why do westerners look at us like we are savages? you know we are humans too

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people
marshallfoundation.org/blog/greece-and-the-marshall-plan/
jhubc.it/ADMISSIONSBLOGDOCUMENTS/C. Grove Haines Award - European Studies.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_economic_miracle
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The southern slavs were actually doig really well under Austro-Hungarian rule and they threw it away because of petty nationalism, then they threw it away again in the 90s because of petty nationalism
Like to the rest of the world croats, slovenes, serbs whatever it's all the same shit and it seems really dumb to be fighting wars about it

b-but wars are fun
AH was nice btw

its not petty nationalism. its groups of people with different values and traditions wanting to hold on to their own cultures and beliefs.

you sound like an anti-war liberal faggot. conflicts happen because differences exist that cannot be overcome by your marxist "love trumps hate" rhetoric. not all traditions and values are created equal. this is not a fair world. nothing is equal and from difference comes division and from division conflict and the possibility of war.
fuck off back to whatever naive corner you crawled out from.

They spent most of their history fighting off Ottomans and shit so they were never able to develop much like Western Europe, it never had the population or population density of Central or Western Europe historically so large urban areas which are the engine for universities and philosophical and scientific advancement weren't as possible and didn't happen as much, so they seem more behind or less advanced than Northern or Western Europe/Europeans. Then communism happened when they had a chance at being free and getting their shit together without the Ottomans fucking everything up or controlling them. That's pretty much it, just circumstances fucked everything up.

gypsies alcoholics and muslims...

i tend to agree with this user. although i would also submit that intermarriage with the shitskins prob did not help that much. created the fuckin gypsys

Greatness will never be achieved by balkanization. The UK wouldn't have conquered the world if the welsh and scotch were obsessed with independence, same with the US or Japan or any populous nation. I think minor differences are fine if you have an iron core of race, language and religion uniting the nation

No it didn't, the Gypsies are an invasive Nomadic people from India.
> Intermarriage with the Shitskins
First of all it isn't super common, Croatians and Serbs are obviously white for the most part, they don't look anything like Turks. Secondly, it isn't like they had much of a choice, the Ottomans basically raped and did what they wanted.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people

yes but that only works for very homogenous groups. i would suggest that balkan nations are so polarized due to a general decline into degenerate leadership. many examples in history of when strong leadership would bring previously contentious neighbouring nations under the same umbrella. i think they lack the proper leadership and proper understanding of their own identity. communism hit harder in the east and the cultural marxism took deep root.

>but we are human too

Humans>>>Animals>>>niggers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>gypsies

All the Romanians I know, including myself, are strongly anti-communist. Nothing wrong in my book. We need to kick the țiganii out though

I have no idea...

I guess, just seems sad, I've read a lot of Austrian literature and it seemed pretty comfy, and AH was an economic powerhouse, #4 in the world

Tito didn't leave a worthwhile successor, that's all there is to it. We're easily bought and manipulated so they divided us and brought up old flames, now we're all fucked with slovenia being fucked the least.

if u want europes love now, u must push all the muss back to turkey. cuck germany may threaten u, but US will protect u

Because you were fighting like arabs for the last however many years.
The whole yugoslavia war thing.
Slobodan milosovichs purges.
Ukraine getting fucked up.
Greece going super poor.
You people are only just starting to not suck.....almost.

"the Ottomans basically raped and did what they wanted"
the result of which we can clearly see in the browner populations of the balkan states. The gypsies we should oppose on racial grounds, much the same as any shitskin hybrids. In such cultural cesspools genetics takes on a much more important role. be careful who you have your kids with unless you wanna be checking your pockets every few minutes around your own children.

nope, we are savages
we're dumb as fuck, and they are using our ape IQ to their advantage
we deserve nothing better

you have been sandwiched between empires and have been decimated for a very long time,i feel sorry for you guys desu

Too many countries. The whole region was better when it was just Bulgaria and the Byzantines but the 4th Crusade just had to fuck it up.

The BALKAN is south from river Sava! Vajdaság is not Balkan, we arent uncultured low iq dodjos serbs.

you might be dumb savages

but you are still fellow europeans,id rather have you in my country than pakis m8

Slavs are not white!

>centuries of Ottoman invasion
>east west schism which divided similar people by religion
>then Ottomans brought islam to Bosnia, Albania etc.
>now you have 3 religions in one small region
>constant wars that set you back instead of making progress

Meanwhile the west had one religion and no external enemies.

RIP balkans

meh depends how white they are.
by which i mean genetically but also spiritually.

westerners are more degenerate than us

o

they are more degenerate culturally.
you are more degenerate socio-economically.

I can agree with that. Although to be sincere there's been plenty of stupidity on both sides.

>we are human

proofs????

do you think that in the future we can lower the gap between us and westerns? are people born here doomed ?

Balkan and Turkey must return to Greek heritage.

A Romanian, Bulgarian and Serbian go to a bar

>do you think that in the future we can lower the gap between us and westerns? are people born here doomed ?

More or less.

Sorry.

It is the nature of the slav to have terrible luck and constantly suffer. Such is our curse.

We were actually doing pretty good during the Yugoslavia days. But then everything went to shit as it always does. Every time we manage to accomplish something, factors outside of our control ruin it. Like that time we had an empire and then the Turks invaded. Or that time when we thought Russia would help free us from the Ottomans but Napoleon attacked them and they had to retreat. Or Yugoslavia. Or...

there are plenty of strong nationals with solid heritage to pick up the pieces. i really think you guys need leadership with clear direction. the political quagmire the left has created has opened the door for a new right to step in. look to your leaders and if you find that none exist become the change and get involved. east or west we have too many complacent NEETs waiting for the next episode of their fav tv show. We must retake our culture, without violence for now...i suspect that will not last however and so we need to prepare. prepare your sons, evropa will rise again of this i have no doubt.

>do you think that in the future we can lower the gap between us and westerns?
~
Consider Portugal as a western country - you have already reached your goal. Congratulations, Romance speaking brother.

its always the same, we build, fascists come and destroy, half the population collaborates, we're fucked

Elevsinian misteries in pagan temples?
Ergot is illegal you know

>fascists come

Get over it cuck. The fault lies in you and your people. Take some responsibility rather than blaming boogie men.

When you wake still drunk with piss soaked crotch do you blame the fascists then too?

fascists come and destroy

the only true fascism in our day and age is the authoritarianism coming from the political left.

the region would be much more stable if the roaches and commis and gypsies would all just fall out of helicopters.

>the only true fascism in our day and age
it's alive and kicking

Neither of those two are fascism. Stop misusing the term

the eu is the left...
commi marxist authoritarians.
the new bolshevism.
i know fascism also implies nationalism but the vast majority of normies use fascism interchangeably with authoritarianism.
and currently the right does not hold authority.

>We're humans too
For a given value of Human

you mean kraut fascism masquerading as commies?

somebody had to say it.
Honestly, most sloveniafags on here are fucking antifa agents

being the source of massive traveling criminal gangs is bad publicity

>not all traditions and values are created equal
Isn't this an argument against petty nationalism? What if there were a group of white people who wore loincloths, spoke the language that abos speak, and worshiped something other than the Christian God? Wouldn't you want to put a stop to that?

yes prety much
also greeks were fucked bc we took so many loans and the goverment just used the money for themselves

i dont know about romania but here we are eating trash . unless you have a farm or rich .

Serboslavs. That's what's wrong with it. They are a verminous pestilence that needs to be eradicated.

Where are you from Albo? I have been to parts of Northern Albania and sure, some people struggle but they survive from their own little farming but areas like Tirana to Skodor, the people seem happy.

>t. illir

t. Spic

i am from Tirana .people are stupid . they eat what they have in front . plastic rice and god knows wat kind of grain . we have low quality everything

Fighting off Ottomans, then participating in two world wars, the getting fucked by communism. We have more experience shooting guns and backstabbing each other than developing like proper western countries. In todays world, we are irrelevant.

We're only humans when it benefits someone.

Balkans has eachother and no one else.

you're supposed to unite in the face of a greater threat (muslims and shitskins in general.)

this guy gets it

big problem in bulgaria and romania, escalating problem in serbia and bosnia

They were never seen again.

As a proud Bosnian (who actually hates the religion of Islam), I feel like every other country hates each other over some shit history, and Islam. Most Bosnians I know follow the religion so loosely they might as well be Atheist, if only we could just dismantle Islam I honestly feel like most of the quarrels would be settled, that's just a hunch though, don't take my robot ass seriously.

some of you kebabs are alright

>muh big shiny things I can buy is all the measure in life

Why is every romanian a disgusting materialist? You are less spiritual than us.

I personally really doubt any slav on Sup Forums isn't a top 20% earner in his city. Why are we whining all the time.

If I could just keep my country and just move the muslims somewhere else it would be a-okay. Can we just push them to turkey and the shit-skins?

Dracula

Nicolae Ceaușescu

It's been too infested by the roaches, once the balkans have been cleansed they can be ok

yes

>Leaf saying nationalism is "petty"

I understand why you have a male feminist as a leader who has admitted a plan to make white Canadians are minority in their own country.

No, nationalism for tiny sub countries is petty. Like if Japan had a Hokkaido seperatist movement it would seem retarded, yeah?

>browner populations of the balkan states

explain me why we have so many natural blonde peoples, not a few, MANY?? and blue eyes?? also, fuck gypsy, they are 3-4%, nobody talk with them, we don't interact at all, as you probable think.

For real, is Romania worth visiting? My Romanian friend just talks shit about his country 24/7, I even don't want to go there anymore.

You got SLAVED

dude, we always had blondes, like, forever, they are in all old poems and writings... not sure what bullshit you talk

>why do westerners look at us like we are savages
>implying that westerners didn't interfere with balkans from day one of roman empire
Constantinople was besieged by western papal forces
Greece was waiting from Westerns 8 years to become official state
Balkan Wars official termination negotiations were overseen by westerns in Western Cities
WW1 and WW2 were bloody theaters (Kallipolis and Crete)
Amerakiniski Spions during Soviet Times in Balkans
The Serbian War in the 90s with fucking NATO bombings
LEAVE US ALONE FUCKING WESTERNS

don't forget your present debt-slavery.

oh and this...
But i was referring to military interventions

This actually starts to be quite a trend now, after the fall of communism, west did not help any of us, more over, they basically destroyed systematic anything that could challenge their economies, and all east is transformed into a consumer for west products. Peoples started to realize that, I am not sure how long this "love" will continue.

>what's exactly wrong with this region?
6 gorillion ethnic groups trying to live together without killing each other. Also Islam.

The US pumping a ton of money into Greece after WWII is the primary reason it isn't a shitty post-Soviet tier country.

This. So true.

>The US pumping a ton of money into Greece after WWII is the primary reason it isn't a shitty post-Soviet tier country.
citation needed. Also this sums up American education
Only the Britbongs dropped some packages with money and weapons BECAUSE they wanted to arm the right wing against the commies and that's why we had civil war right after the end of WW2. know your facts idiot

Honestly the region was a lot better off having Yugoslavia there. It would be better to reform and then just genocide all the muslims.

It's a shame here in Balkans we don't have much stronger diplomatic relations and let the Americans that have less history and fought wars than us combined, rule us and dictate our foreign policy (especially with Russia). I mean sure we don't see each other eye to eye but at least we can achieve some sort of understanding

RESPECT ME RRRRRRREEEEEEEEE

Your great grandma got SLAVED

In 1996 we went bankrupt and everyone lost their savings due to inflation. The west couldn't find 1 billion to save us.....

fuck off nigger

we wore all doing fine until outside powers started meddling with us first the turks then the austrians then the russians gemans british now the americans the world in general would be better off if people wore just left to deal with their own shit the Anglo Saxons destroyed the world spreading niggers and other non whites around the world making means for them to travel and easily enter other country very easy to them and inventing and spreading every kind of degeneracy and now they are fucking themselves or better to say they fucked pretty much everything else up now their elites only have their own people to fuck over in the next 100 years planet earth will turn in to a distopian nightmare thanks to a bunch of pasty fucks from a damp gloomy island of the coast of Europa, and those very same people have the nerve to criticize others.

Pretty much all economic common knowledge post-WWII points to Greece's economic growth being primarily the result of US action in the region.
marshallfoundation.org/blog/greece-and-the-marshall-plan/
jhubc.it/ADMISSIONSBLOGDOCUMENTS/C. Grove Haines Award - European Studies.pdf

>primarily the result of US action in the region
Why don;t you just admin that all these were Jewish tricks by your master goy?
You don't just lend money if you don't want something in return! USA invested these money in Greece and several American bases spawned in Greek territory to keep an eye on the Soviets

because every picture from the Balkans looks like this

> Why don;t you just admin that all these were Jewish tricks by your master goy?
> You don't just lend money if you don't want something in return! USA invested these money in Greece and several American bases spawned in Greek territory to keep an eye on the Soviets
You're just trying to wiggle out of saying that I'm right and that's totally what caused the economic improvement.

>We are humans too
This is exactly what niggers say

>Greece
>economic improvement
That's were you're wrong kiddo

Don't include Slovenia in this map.

Slovenia is beautiful and has its shit together for the most part.

> Implying Greece's economy didn't improve substantially after the Civil War
They don't call it the Greek Economic Miracle for nothing.