McDonalds hate thread

>calls emperor trump disgusting
>makes disgusting food
Any more ironic than this?

The first few bites of a McDonalds cheeseburger is like heaven, but it quickly turns into shit. After you finish one you feel sick already.

I love how you bootlickers only care about this shit when top daddy Trump gets blasted by them.

>"We love the free market"
>"FUCK THIS BOYCOTT BURN IT DOWN THEY MADE FUN OF A GUY WHO MADE A GIRL WHO WOULDN'T FUCK ME UPSET REEEEEEEE"

Who eats this disgusting food anyway? Last time I ate Macdonalds was 1995 and all I remember is feeling sick afterwards. All tho i do enjoy a strawberry milkshake from them on occasion but I guess I'll stop that now

Last BigMac made me queasy. That was like 3 years ago. Haven't been back since.

>emperor trump

take your daddy fantasy elsewhere tard

I never gave a shit about McDonald's anyway. I started hating it when I was a teen when I realized how shitty it is.

McDonalds hires niggers, crackheads ect... None of the food is fresh. All of it is loaded with chems. The sooner you stop eating fast food the sooner you'll realise how detrimental McDonalds food is to your health. Make your own food. Buy fresh ingredients. Help to destroy this literal nigger tier fast food epidemic.

Mcshills on high alert

the fries are good but you gotta finish them first because they get stale within 10 minutes.

Dindu Mcmuffin senpai

They try to punk out Trump because 90% of their customers are niggers. I lovin it

Not anymore they changed them, they suck.

>dindu mcmuffin
what a time to be alive

>be almost 30
>haven't been to mcdonalds since i was a teenager
>try it
>taste like nothing
>just falls apart in my mouth
>still hungry afterwards

I can't believe this is even a thing.

> Not realizing the ability to boycott based on anything you want is one of the best virtues of the free market

>Dindu Mcmuffin

Wendies does everything mcdonalds does better. Burgers/frues/nuggets/salads are all better

Gas the Mac burger war now

You don't even know what free market means do you?

>Tfw your country literally kicked Mcjewnald's out years ago.

What are you faggets waiting for?

Used to work at NigDonald's, AMA

Also pic related. That's what we eat.

>mfw it was Egg McMuffin who hacked the account and posted this

Trump should just imprison everyone who works at mcdonalds and start his own, state run fast food company so we can get our food straight from him.

Wendys always give me the shits.

what were the pros and cons of the job

That's the free market, kiddo.

you eat chicken penises?

MUH DIK

Burger war when? I want to pwn some Mcdonaldnites with my five guys bros.

That feel when Mcds trolls its biggest buyers into eating healthy

Bull's dick to be exact. It's name is Caldo de Cardan. Look it up ameribros. your tourists love it.

their main labor force will get deported, that's why

stopped eating there since they removed the pizza

Pros: getting to work alongside a diverse workforce of strong, intelligent people of color.
Cons: just kidding, they were dumb worthless niggers.

>Liking McDonald's

>Ever

Fucking morons, the lot of you.

kek

I guess at least the work requirements were low

WTF?
I love MacDonald

Threadly reminder, Obama's former Press Sec Robert Gibbs is in charge of corporate comms at McD's.

Asshole probably twatted out of the wrong account and is now playing CYA.

Shit-tier food for shit tier people and manchildren.

I think they stopped that in the 90s here. Did they keep it there longer up there?

For me, it's the McChicken

You fat Republican retards should eat less fast food anyway

mcdonalds is not even cheap here
fuck this shit

>I have no clue what free market means: the post

Voting with money, aka investing and boycotting, are arguably the most important and fundamental aspects of the free market, you semi sentient blubbering big mac eating retarded fat fuck.

Spotted the redditor.

Eat at Whataburger. Best burgers in America.

Fuck McDonalds swill.

please just fucking kill yourself. Please. Get it over with it, suck start a shotgun, jump off your mother's house. Please

They should at least apologize if they're sincere.

>liberals
>calling anyone else fat
Kek

NEW RARE PEPE DO NOT STEAL

Diet Coke means I can supersize. Btw I'm 400 lbs. probably be 500lbs if I drank regular.

I hope that this is a joke post

>when a fast food place makes a political move

wrong, the free market is what allows me to not eat mcdonalds if they do things I disagree with

joe oil lol

Liberals eat mcdonalds to, I know plenty of them.

Hey, chick a fil told the gays NO. and they actually got bigger. To the point they are even opening more stores in Commifornia