Trump is a laughing stock

No one takes Trump seriously anymore.

He is a fucking embarrassment.

You drumpfsters need a fucking safe space.

You don't have any arguments at all.

2020 can not come fast enough. Looks like I'm gonna be voting democrat again.

bump

>serbia

Impeach him
he's a threat to National Security
he's also an embarrassement

Your country is a shit space.

You Serbians need a fucking real state.

You don't have any country at all.

uhhhh cuck

[spoiler]it used to be here[/spoiler]

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice and big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

"Senior Hill aide" = Lindsay Graham's boytoy.

>(((Glenn Thrush)))
>Anonymous source

Wow it's fucking nothing

Not an argument.

Not a country.

You don't even live in an actual country, faggot.

>you will never be an American

bump

He fought both the Dems and GOP and won. Why would I care what anyone says about him when it's already obvious they dislike him either way?

>nuclear codes
If you weren't a subhuman and subretarded ottoman product of rape, you'd realize your claim is a fabricated lie because if it was true, then Trump wouldn't have won.

Also your language is one of the worst sounding languages on earth, Serbia is a shithole and you know it, unless you are using a VPN, fatass.

> first they ignore you
> then they mock you
> then they attack you
> then you win

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Former nuclear jew here, it's hilarious watching CTR becoming Shareblue, but seriously, we can't let this guys having bumps, saged

>twitter verified
more like leftist shill certified

bump

Wow i patted myself on the back for recognizing a copypasta shillpost in that first sentence there.
>Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here.
Then I realized you're just trolling. Merry trolling m8y!

No, but seriously.
Drumpfkins are so fucking pathetic, hhaha!

DRUMPFKINS HOW CAN YOU EVER RECOVER???

YOU CHEETO BENITO IS GOING DOWN!!!

K.

Sage

Such a feminine insult.
"They're laughing at you", this is the ultimate insult to women who need social approval for function.
A man just wouldn't give a fuck if he has any determination in the action provoking the situation.

They'll learn to listen

>B-BUT M-M-MUH SHILLS
KYS DRUMPFTARDS

bump

>senior aide
Probably Mitt Romney.

NOT

AN

ARGUMENT

bump!!!

classic trump supporter deflection to avoid confronting the facts, epic! especially from a the most beta slavic country, fucking hilarious.

39% APPROVAL RATING

WORST PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY

DRUMPF IS FUCKING DONE FOR

BUMP!

Get AIDS retarded giganigger turbojew shill.

BUUUUUUUUUMP

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

NOT MY PRESIDENT

salty drumpfs backed the worst president on history of earth.

Have fun telling your grandkids who you voted for basement dwellers

RESIST

BUMP BUMP BUMP

you're cancer

NO DRUMPF

NO KKK

NO FASCIST USA

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP!!!!!!!!!!1

Oh look, a little fuckin' faggot thread.

Sage

bump!!!!!!!!!

Yeah really why can't this ruthless dictator get anything done when every media outlet, half his own party, and the entire opposing party block and obstruct every single thing he tries to do? Man, what a fuckup.

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

BUMP!

Found the Color Revolutionary! Such good useful idiots. :3

He's a proxyfag shill. Guarantee he's an American or leaf.

Outed yourself as a non-slav

>Glen Thrush
Well now, search "glen thrush, wikileaks, podesta, Im a hack journalist" and get back to us

Feels good to be winning. MAGA

DON'T LET IT SLIDE

BUMP

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

>GOP
So this is supposed to be important because some.neocon faglord doesn't approve?

The GOP is the party of GHW the buttpirate...
Who the fuck cares what (((they))) think again?

there is no democrat/republican you fucking moron shill genderless loser. its only us vs them. chose your side wisely.

>HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR MUH JOOOS MUH NEOCONS

KYS DRUMPFTARD

BUMP BUMP BUMP

DON'T LET THIS THREAD SLIDE

hahaha you actually think youre important, dont you? hahahaha

where are you shills from? who paid you, ect.

>post and anti-trump reply within 20 seconds of each other.
>Had to bump your own shill post to keep it going
>Obvious as fuck shill post

Sage

JUST WAIT

HELL TURN IT ALL AROUND ANY DAY NOW

MAGA!!!

(tears)

"We're on our own." FUCKING FINALLY!

fuck Donald trump