REDPILL CAREERS

ayy Sup Forums what would a 27 year old loser have to take in university in order to come out by 30-31 making at least $70,000 per year?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lfYot1IsqCM&t=33s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Any sort of trade usually.

Electricians are usually the most intelligent and red pilled.

Now refine the list to anything non-physical. Lets say the person in question is CRIPPLED.

Electricians are lazy dog fucking useless sacks of shit looked down upon. And I make twice as much as the garbage electrician we got.

Accounting might be your best bet then.

Triggered m8?

God Tier
> maths
> biotech
> engineering
> computer science

Accounting seems nice :)

>go to college
Why the fuck would you want to do that?

youtube.com/watch?v=lfYot1IsqCM&t=33s

I might go with that then. I plan to start my own businesses later on once I get established so having an accountant background seems very smart thanks senpai.

Don't go to university.
Just study php and sql or something.
5 years of dedicated study in that and you'll be making good money.

Dude, I totally agree. I've always known collge is a scam. But our society and most major employers are so ingrained in credentialism that they won't even look at you if you don't have that piece of paper.

You could be a master of your craft but they'll still take a young kid fresh out of college with that paper over a non-credentialed master.

No problem man, just note that at least in the US it's a heavily overpopulated field so trying to find a job in it can be very troublesome. So you'll want to:

1. Look for a legit school that helps you find employment post graduation (usually by internship during study).

2. Make sure you get your CBA or whatever the canadian equivalent may be.

Nursing. My Wife makes 60K after two years of schooling. Pharmacists make over 100K but that takes 5 years.

>Stephen Molymeme's attempt to keep his audience as dumb as possible so they continue to eat up his shitty content

the leaf is right tho, electricians are glorified labourers that are artificially highly valued because unions. remove unions and these cunts would not get hired anywhere with their attitude

I'm just stating literal facts

i second this

Don't post Molymeme videos, especially terrible ones.

College is necessary for life nowadays. The 1/1,000,000 who make a decent living while not going to college are meaningless to base your life around.

The problem is not college, the problem is irresponsible children who go for gender studies and want to take all 4 years at an expensive school. They could get a degree much cheaper by going to community college for 2 years, then transferring to a real university and taking an actually useful program.

I don't notice a lot of STEM majors whining about student loan debt.

Drop uni go to local welders union hall practice and become a welder. I make that much yearly and only work 5 - 7 months a year. If I decide to work out of state when Im off I can top out around 140k. There is plenty of welding opportunities in Canada.

This. Do something electronics based or webdev based. Javascript, Python, c#, or golang and c++ if you're feeling ballsy.

Ok

It seems it will take 3 years of schooling from what I'm seeing

Jesus Christ. You dont need uni.

Step 1: acquire CCNA.
Step 2: acquire comfy technical presales role for it company
Step 3: get company to pay for pen testing qualifications
Step 4: demand more money from company
Step 5: build out contacts from company, leave and become consultant.

You'll be on 2.5k a day. The above will only take 3 years if you're a moron. CCNA should take 6 months. Costs 250. There's plenty of free resources to learn online and practice tests call test king. Once you consistently score over 80% pay the money and take the test.

If your consultancy gig dries up repeat step 5.

Become an underground miner, I work 6mo/year and clear 140k

>Lets say the person in question is CRIPPLED
Consider suicide

>leaf
>calling someone else a dog fucker
Kek

Been considering economics because I really want to learn about how it really works outside of memes but how are the careers involved? That and is the field based or bluepilled, I could see it going either way

management information systems or maybe nursing

Voltaire didnt say that ff-f-f-f-f-f-agget

Fuck off leaf. I'm a lineman and make over > 100k. It's a good red pilled trade.

I work harder then you ever have, or ever will.

I make well over 100k in my trade too, doesn't change the fact electricians are hated for being lazy and having to be babysat.

I don't blame you, gotta work hard to afford all the dog food and peanutbutter

Go to Trump University!

im not going to bother reading to see what your trade is

but as an electrician most of my work is done in side at least, usually heated too. I very seldom have to carry over 100lbs at once, and if your shitty music gets too loud i can just turn the line into a 240 for a half a second