Remind me again why do we support this french Ugo Chavez in skirt

Remind me again why do we support this french Ugo Chavez in skirt.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk
lmgtfy.com/?q=Rabbi Shlomo Ettinger
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Forums supports zionists (Wilders) as long as they speak out against Islam. Very easy to manipulate all the retards here

This. Sup Forums loves trump even though all three of his married kids are married to jews.

This is why.
youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk

Because she's the only fucking politic who understood that globalism sucks.

So lets become Venezuela, right? Nobody will immigrate to Venezuela, so we win.

Please show me where she says that she will deport these people

Reminder that her (((life partner))) is a Jewish man and Marion Le Pen's father was a Mossad agent.

I never said I blamed Jews for anything. I'm far more against Islam than Jews. I think Sup Forums just likes to blame everyone they can to be edgy.

>the irony
That guy in the window screaming is literally a Jew

MIDF shitskins chimping out hard ITT

would be much better than getting more and more shitskins while having to pay for their welfare

so is she /our girl/ since she disowned her father?

Shitskin, if you're gonna' use the white man's technology to spread propaganda, try using it to do some research too.

lmgtfy.com/?q=Rabbi Shlomo Ettinger

Do you honestly believe Muslims are the problem? The only reason they're causing problems is because (((someone))) decided to allow them into Europe.

to be fair every picture could be a different shitskin there, they're just that inbred

She's considerably worse than her father but it's frankly a case of taking what you can get. She is a civic nationalist, welcomes "moderate" muslims and banishes anyone who is not PC.

What the problem with zionism?
I don't care if some jews want to live in a country around arabs land

indeed, you should look at the alternatives, total cucks

Fake Russian

But Russia, you supported Hugo Chavez.

Because she's the only french politician with balls

Lack of an alternative

long as she results in the demise of EU she can be whatever. millions dead just for all of you EU countries to bow to Germany anyways.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww brown eyes

What an ugly bitch

and "even then", the reason she will lose is she was "too radical"

welcome to Europe

Devils like you support Islam to the detriment and destruction of civilization under the guise of "anti-Zionism".

Fuck off sandnigger.

Don't say that about my daughter, goy.

French need a female to liberate them from foreign invaders

Fuck off you shit third world non whites

Why does she have shitskin eyes then?

Her mother obviously.

that's marion, you fucking baguette

Le Pen is a beautiful woman and I would place my cape over a puddle to allow her safe passage

Silence little baboon.

OP's point is that her political programm is commie tier, last party to promise such spendings was the Communist Party, during the 50s
She's Mrs handouts, and Mrs debt
Because she's a nationalist she managed to fool a lot of voters who always voted for the right