EU wants to intervene with PH 's affairs

philstar.com/headlines/2017/03/16/1681695/eu-parliament-vote-call-probe-dutertes-drug-war

I can't believe this shit. Last timie I checked, we're not part of the EU.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=498JG-eK6hA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The whole point of the EU is for Germany to be able to interfere in the affairs of other countries. With the UK leaving, they need some place new to push around.

This shit is a huge problem since most people here are claiming that there will blood on the street if dutdut is unseated.

I'm guessing he won't take their shit, and if he has popular support he should be fine. plus the EU will probably fall apart in a year or so anyway

doubt that will happen, just more virtue signalling
since if eu gets itself dragged into another crisis on top of their already crazy number of them, their 5% chance of surviving becomes 0%

Sorry famalamo.

Just wait for EU/UN monster to land and send them to Mindanao.
They'll quickly disappear.

Now that you mention it. Greece is in another brink of defaulting again.

They have alot of problems and yet they stick their nose to where it doesn't belong. Hesus kristo.

Send em to Basilan along with the cops

Fucking white people always getting into other people's businesses.
Whites act like they want authority and order but when someone comes along with some they chimp out.
>Napoleon
>Hitler
>Philippines
>etc
Bunch of autistic dumbasses.

fucking white people
always civilizing people and improving their lives
see: Africa
see: Americas
but when somebody comes into their land and starts destroying their property they chimp out

lol people in the Philippines shoot each other over politics all the time, what the fuck are you even saying

we got CIVILIZED by americans back 1900's we got carpetbombed during world war II and if this shit is going back to that stage again. I have no clue where wie will be.

>dude just kill people without trial no innocent people will be killed lmao
>*murder rate goes up by 60%*

great stuff you dumb flips

>Not even part of the EU
>Still get bullied like you're one of the weaker members
>Get none of the benefits
God, it's hilarious. First Spain, then America, then Japan, and now the EU and China wants a piece of the Philippines at once. I honestly don't know how such an unimportant country can get so much attention from powerful ones. It's like Filipinos are somehow compelling people to oppress them.

Maybe youshould have stayed in empire mode then you cucks.

"EU go to hell"
-Duterte

Now you know why we got the fuck out.

Well, in general I'm against interventionalism, I previously stated my pro-Duterte position in this thread, however the comment about 'white people and inverventionalism' was superficial. When white people are strong in their borders and intervene in foreign lands - it's generally a net positive.

Colonizing Africa and America was a very good thing.

>liberals trying to destroy Philippines
I wonder who is behind this one...

"EU de p*ta" -Duterte

youtube.com/watch?v=498JG-eK6hA

You're preaching to the choir here. If you're bored you may want to defend Duterte against brainwashed sheeple at

/r/worldnews/comments/5zocyk/philippine_lawmaker_calls_for_dutertes_impeachment/?sort=top

Hey guys we need your help.

New Zealand is suffering from huge methamphetamine epidemic.

We need to wage pacific scale counter drug operation together with australia.

THE EU IS THE NEW EVIL EMPIRE

MEME WAR II BEGINS

Does the EU think they are the new world police now?

I'm not saying it's a bad thing though. I just don't want another ground zero happening in my place.

Philippine prospered ( in some way) post WWII.

But now we are stuck in a cycle of poverty and media always portray poverty in a positive light rather than a self imposed situation. It's a sad thing really.