Human-animal hybrid embryos

So what do you guys think about the ethics regaring homunculi? Splicing human and animal DNA together to create new species? Is it wrong or is it the final solution to the vaginal jew?

Here's a video of a man creating his own chimeras in a controlled environment. The first one develops a tongue and the second one develops an eye.
youtube.com/watch?v=-Cto1DXXHAc

Jew BBC regarding the ethics of it (oy vey...)
bbc.co.uk/ethics/animals/using/hybridembryos_1.shtml

>We believe, too, that we are God's partners in the work of creation, both as innovators and as protectors, and that this partnership obliges us to be guided by ethical principles.

/Office of the Chief Rabbi, Memorandum to Select Committee on Science and Technology November 2004

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8YmLWnQGZhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9csFco5ZAGE
youtube.com/watch?v=skXGnzQVTDE
youtube.com/watch?v=HNLPXzlz6-I
youtube.com/watch?v=r0UaCU94WMg
youtube.com/watch?v=QUfgQz1Uf0g
youtube.com/channel/UC5Z63r5JCU6GMv5aazSjNzQ/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rare?

Here's an erudite comment on the video!

Rare homunculus?

Also I might add that the guy doing the experiment in the video is russian. Which may or may not explain why he's masturbating into a chicken egg.

this was a troll that was debunked almost a year ago, you seem to be his target audience

nice flag btw, seems pretty rare

Oh, it was? Where's the your evidence, buddy?

youtube.com/watch?v=8YmLWnQGZhQ

That's very clearly fake man, seriously?

Also, that's not what "homunculi" means, and actual chimeras are not "spliced" DNA, they're an organism that has cells with different genomes making up some part of them. There's no DNA recombination happening in making them.

But actual chimeras that are being created to grow human organs in pigs and such are fucking awesome

youtube.com/watch?v=9csFco5ZAGE

why don't you spend some time trying to duplicate his experiments, see if anything happens when you inject sperm in an egg

it's more fun to believe though

youtube.com/watch?v=skXGnzQVTDE

The hell

>Tumblrbitch says she asks University of Hawaii Biology Professor for her opinion, which she gives anonymously
mfw this constitutes debunking

Hmm seems to me that you are just vaginal jews mad that you've lost your value to men!
I'm at a critical stage now for creating my own homunculus and I intend to pay full child support for as long as it's uncertain life span demands.

if its real, go ahead and duplicate his experiments and settle the debate once and for all

This time, furfags went too far!

I will make sure to upload my results anonymously through a menstruating feminist feed call when I'm done! That way you'll know it's real evidence!

do you want to share notes on this subject? I've managed to get a foothold on the creation of these creatures recently but they were ultimately failures.

pic related is my latest attempt

I've read Paracelsus' descriptions of the process and although they are open to interpretation, one thing is clear. He was convinced that he had created a dumb human-like creature capable of learning, obeying and completing simple tasks such as fetching items and holding small objects.

Other alchemists and esotericists have developed their own techniques and, as far as I know, some homunculi can be hosts to demonic enitities created by the magician; entities which can animate the homunculi so that it is controlled by the magician by proxy. This type is much more capable and trainable but it also has some measure of the demonic entity's will. This can led to dangerous situations for all concerned.

Mine turned out more like a starfish very closely reminding me of the lower part of pic related's body.

yes

HOLY SHIT IS THIS ГOMУHКУЛ?
youtube.com/watch?v=HNLPXzlz6-I

These reocurring digits weigh more than enough in evidence, I might add.
Homunculi were invoked through Kek.

Reminds me of this.

pretty sure it's already been done op

How long until we can create catgirls?

What could go wrong?

Hey OP thats a nice Flag
But have you hears of extraflags?

>What could go wrong?

This.

Fucking retards always fuck up the best of the biosciences.

just like the anti-GMO crowd managing to get the healthier more nutritious rice banned, even though it'd be great even in western societies. why not have a cheap staple that will give you more vitamins.

but nope, its some magic evil science experiment it has to be bad for you. better to just eat some pills from the pharmacy instead.

christ.

is this where americans get their infamous education from? From movies?

Should have won an award for the sex scene. so deece.

>We believe, too, that we are God's partners in the work of creation

The other guy lied, he said Chink Moot took out Åland's flag.

>not having class in a movie theater
>his theater doesn't even serve lobster

wtf is this bullshit redpill me

Are movies forbidden in the Quran?

I'm okay if with it if they can produce catgirls.

i dont know i dont read that stuff, ive seen you before how long have you been on Sup Forums? Or are you on Sup Forums too?

Fake and homosexual.

youtube.com/watch?v=r0UaCU94WMg

i think this bid series was made by a digital extremes developers to hype nidus. he went all robert dinero and tried to reproduce with something of a different species in this little freak show

youtube.com/watch?v=QUfgQz1Uf0g

I want my monstergirls/furries now

>people believe the content of that video
>mfw

Don't procreate.

If you actually want to talk about the science of splicing human DNA into animals, then by all means, we can do that, but don't be fooled by some Russian charlatan with access to injection molds, and a pirated copy of After Effects.

we need to push this concept as much as we can

>Genetically modified human-animal hybrids for domestic ownership
Also, that video was confirmed fake.

We could create a hybrid race and build our own personal army. From there, independence will be demanded and we will cultivate with this race and become a collective organic hive-mind or something. I dunno, I think it would be cool plus who's gonna stop humanity what is right and/or wrong.

>thinking in war instead of love
user...

This is the type of shit that got Atlantis btfo'd by something.

The retarded elites are trying to commit suicide, because they're losing the war for humanity's minds.

bump

This is fake bullshit

>creature spits at him
>hear "BLYAT!"
>stamps a giant book on the creature
My sides are gone

this is the channel of the video you linked btw:
youtube.com/channel/UC5Z63r5JCU6GMv5aazSjNzQ/videos

I fucking love schizos man, all their channels look the same

>Alchemy
>Jacking off onto still born animals
>Russian
Just keep on trying, maybe after the 100th wank it will work, follow your dreams Dimitrij.

If GMO was used to create hardier root systems or more resilient plant stalks I might agree with you, but since we basically only use it to allow us to use retarded amounts of pesticides that we then consume and get autoimmune disorders from, I'm gonna have to politely disagree. RoundUp is the cause of Celiac's disease and Crohns, screencap this, it will be proven within a decade or so

>Sup Forums in charge of basic biology

no way in hell is this shit real, get the fuck out

This is fake you guillable retards. Look up on BBC the pig human chimera that was made recently in America. THAT IS REAL and is a pathway to cheap mass produced human organs.

Those homunculus videos are fake. Try playing around with practical effects please.

It's fucking CGI, you retard

yes

>ethics regaring homunculi
Very dangerous - could lead to furries.

Prove it faggot

I think I know what this is.

It's not a human-chicken chimera, as that is not biologically viable. However, the guy mentioned in a previous video how the environment inside an egg is similar to a womb in that it is alkaline enough for sperm to survive. So what if these homonculi are just sperm cells that were able to gestate? After all, if it is sperm that causes an ovum to start multiplying, maybe the sperm itself can also start multiplying if it is tricked into being inside an ovum.

In short, these could be malformed clones.

The guy making the video is the hybrid, right?

A sperm is only half a cell. It can't divide on its own without another set of chromosomes, which give the cell instructions on how to divide.

Aland?

I think you need some diversity... Lemme call up Merkel

Magic isn't real you stupid motherfucker.

When she got raped was the best part.

then how do you explain these digits?

witnessed

It's pretty clear you fags have never came inside an unfertilized chicken egg and grown your own humonculous. Stay jelly queers.

Oh shit, meme magic is real!

Praise KEK!

What the fuck. I have seen fucking people die in the worst ways but that shit at the end freaks me the fuck out. It fucking squirts him?

So does that mean demon loli waifus are for real?

am i supposed to be tricked by that bad cgi? regardless if you want to learn about the truth behind alchemy you need to read Psychology and Alchemy by Jung. It really had very little to do with the transformation of metals or the creation of creatures. It was more about the alchemist projecting their own psyche into the unknown. It was more a religious experience where the alchemist in their quest for understanding would attempt to rescues the divine spirit, god, from a material prison. The alchemist, although always an agent of god, took on the Christ role of savior.

this is fake

give me a quick run down on the negatives of this
because i really dont see any

I don't think white + negro is good

please die

>Here's a video of a man creating his own chimeras in a controlled environment.

Okay, a buddy of mine recently told me how his college class brought up research being done to mix human and animal DNA to give humans positive traits that some animals have which we lack, like some amazing regenerative capabilities. I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt and believe you were just showing us a video where one of those scientists was telling us about their research.

But you actually think this shit is real? Do they not even have high school biology classes in wherever you're actually from instead of that shitty proxy? "Man creates Monster in his basement with Sperm and Chicken Egg - Home Alchemy!" That doesn't sound the least bit like complete-fucking-bullshit to you? I mean "Home alchemy" should be one flag, but the implication that humans and chickens are genetically compatible for reproduction would tell any American high school student that you're mentally retarded or on some pretty crazy drugs.

Even without the obvious "We're 'avin a giggle m8" style title, they warn you with an introductory splash where we see "PLANET X APPROACHES" and "NIBIRU." If you know even the slightest bit about physics, about astronomy, and about the Nibiru shit that was spouted 5+ years ago you'd know it's an impossibility. Therefore, even their opening splash is a hint that it's impossible bullshit.

This is some low-tier shit and I'm disappointed. Lurk moar has never applied to anyone as heavily as it applies to you right now.

this is fake right? chicken and human dna cant mix
and even if it did the result wouldnt be able to live under water

What the fuck is Aland

It's where these come from

oh my god

Nothing.

It's always a shock seeing your relatives, I know :^)

WITNESSED

WHAT IS THAT SHIT

good one!

You must be a fucking mongoloid if you think this is real.

Thank you user, it is the only way to be sure in these dark times.

I didnt expect to see this

>It's pretty clear you fags have never came inside an unfertilized chicken egg

Where exactly, do you think you are?

Heresy

Would you be mad if you woke up looking like this Sup Forums?

Depends on if I could lick my balls.

you can

Literally a chicken missing half it's DNA and chromosomes.

Real Chimeras are in development and the most useful piece of technology that is going to come from it will be the perfecting of Artificial wombs. In 100 years, vaginal birth will see very risky and old fashioned compared to having a birthing chamber in your home.

The first true martians will be born in similar chambers.

Chimeras themselves will be used for organ and meat harvesting.