Hitler did not commit suicide

could this be true?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hIhBHPyEmzg
robalini.blogspot.com/2011/10/hitler-died-in-1960s.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bumpmppeded

He died in Argentina.

research the amount of unaccounted for u-boats when the allies took berlin. there was like 80 gone..
nazis gtfo to antarctica and south america

Nazi hunters of the most Jewish calibre imaginable were convinced for decades that he was able to flee to Argentina and didn't shoot himself.

just imagine if he did an interview today and told the truth about WW2

Search the internet, a world renown British investigative journalist wrote a book about Hitler and Eva Braun making it to Argentina. I can't remember his name but his evidence was remarkable and convincing.

>he had to see his beloved country die and being raped by the jews and commies for decades, while being unable to do anything

i wouldn't wish him that.

Does it matter anymore?
Even if he escaped, he surely died anonymous and alone in some 3rd world shithole surrounded by gas chamber candidates.

We wouldn't have to put up with mentally unbalanced holocaust deniers anymore.

Of course he didn't, he escaped to South America then Antarctica to New Swabia. Nazi aliens will liberate the world

nah they would call him a liar or imposter

>Argentina
>nazi antarctica
>3rd world shithole
yeah no

>died
He lives on through our shitposts.

t. German-Antarctican

>There could be books or movies out there RIGHT NOW from 1950/1960's under a different name that were written by Hitler.

youtube.com/watch?v=hIhBHPyEmzg

Walt Disney was Hitler

>hills of souther Andes
Bariloche

That book was essentially blacklisted in most western countries as well as online due to the subject matter... and it was never printed in English.

so which one is it?

The book in the related pic, 'Hitler's Exile'.

It's now basically confirmed via now de-classified CIA docs that Hitler escaped to (I believe it was) Argentina. Pretty bizarre stuff, but I always thought that Hitler and Eva offing themselves seemed rather ludicrous.

robalini.blogspot.com/2011/10/hitler-died-in-1960s.html