Mass Effect Andromeda reminds us that there will be no white women in the future

Mass Effect Andromeda reminds us that there will be no white women in the future.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IyQQc6kB9Zc
webmshare.com/Dm0Nz
youtube.com/watch?v=p-msmx9yW5Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Tusken Raiders must've escaped sandland and killed all the white women for "exposing themselves"

jesus
looks like oblivions char creator

Diversity! (but no whites)

Wow they managed to make them all very unappealing. In the future everyone is ugly.

How could the graphics become so much worse... I'm truly shocked.

So this is the power of diversity hiring...

Because it was created as a multiplayer game first.

Lmfao are they all orc women? Is this a blizzard crossover?

Holy shit I'm dying over here

How the fuck did they actually go BACKWARDS in character graphics?

How can they fuck this up so badly?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

First they ruined Dragon Age with a forced liberal agenda, now it looks like they'll do the same to Mass Effect.

What the fuck Bioware?

Bioware honestly stopped being good after the first Mass Effect

Bioware has been gone for nearly a decade.

They went out of their way to hire niggers and women instead of looking for qualified workers so they could feel diverse and now they make subpar games. What shocks me is how much of a downgrade from inquisition this is. Inquisition looked ten times better somehow.

Why anyone is still buying big companies video games is beyond me. It's 2017, they are shit for like the last decade.

Ewwwwwww

>nigger devs
not even once

>mfw I pre ordered this game

what's even worse
That team of 1000 looked as that pile of shit on the left and said: Yeah. THERE we go. You killed it. Nice job.

user must be a straight white male.

another game i won't buy
on the other hand the trailer has shown fuckin a white male

What was the forced agenda in Dragon Age? I've played DA:I twice and didn't feel it was one of those liberal infected games

Cancel it

And honestly wasn't there an article claiming that they made all the women ugly on purpose?

It was the same shit in Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age Inquisition

Morgan is bestgirl btw

mate that fucking elf chick became the postergirl for the abolute state of bioware games.

whoever did this is really talented

They're also trying to normalise ugly women so feminists can try to compete with actual women I guess?
The crusade against conventional attractiveness is one of the most retarded parts of the liberal agenda

I don't get why, she was the most annoying character in the game.

Is this animation from 2003, WTF?
How the fuck is it so dated?

Reminds me of what they did to Faith in the cover of the new Mirrors Edge.

I actually liked Sera but only because she reminded me of one of my friends mixed with Gollum

youtube.com/watch?v=IyQQc6kB9Zc

It's bioware.

Fucking up is their default setting.

They shoved Black people into a place that was essentially fantasy Europe, including nobility. One of the characters was also a tranny.

1. This belongs to 2. Why are you buying this game? (Pic related)

Actually, you're probably right. This is the result of diversity hires.

Funny thing is, if they really wanted to force diversity they could have hired Asians to do the character models. There are a lot of excellent Asian 3D modelers who do fantastic character work.

But they aren't 240 pound angry butch dykes with lime green hair so it's not good enough.

Is there any way to get Source filmmaker without installing the steam spyware?

Why is bioware making all their characters have ugly faces? I played dragon age inquisition recently and even the attractive characters had some ugly features on them. Is it somehow sexist now to have attractive female characters in video games?

Why are they all so disgusting and greasy looking.

>Somehow made the graphics worse than ME3

>steam spyware

Oh come on..

Yes it sets a high standard for women which is sexist and racist but also homophobic.

Short answer: Yes.
Long Answer:
>Implying women who are hot are only sex objects
>Implying any woman who bows the beauty standards of the patriarchy can be strong

It's that kind of insane feminist logic that fucks up games.

Luckily, this game looks so bad, Bioware will likely be shuttered after this.

>BIOSHIT
Where the future is full of ugly non-whites.

THE
GUN
IS
FUCKING
BACKWARDS

Eh, DA world never felt like a direct Europe analogue to me, not like some things like LOTR absolutely are. Never noticed the tranny but there were a few party members I found boring and never bothered to do the side content for

HAHAHAHAHA

OH SHIT

AHAHAHAHA

It's worse than that. Feminists will yell sexism but only if it's a man that's making the product. If the game is made by a woman, all bets are off, T&A is okay, and it's a huge blow to the patriarchy.

If made by man and sexy: Patriarchy
If made by man and not sexy: Patriarchy
If made by woman and sexy: Not patriarchy
If made by woman and not sexy: Patriarchy (because we're oppressing female sexuality)

THIS is the insane kind of logic feminists have.

Lip sync is pretty Oblivion tier-too

>Installs an agent that remotely uploads data concerning running executables, hardware, the contents of memory, and records the actions you take within programs
>not spyware

Please to be posting your Windows 10 desktop, I know you have one.

>Bull is a bisexual who will fuck anything, no judgements
>Dorian the flamboyant gay is inquisitors best friend of all time, whose Daddy didn't accept his sexuality.
>powerful black lady is greatest of the mages and a royal and the new pope
>Blackwall (cis white guy) is basically a villain and a cowardly murderer and traitor to his soldiers
>Cole gets to identify as human, so he's human, not a demon/spirit.
>Sera is a lesbian and also Inquistors bff, also, commie who murders the rich because reasons, oh and was shaped by racial discrimination from her foster mom.
>the world recoils from a non-human Inquisitor because humans are all racist
>established world religion is a lie (black city origins)
>Cullen is a junkie struggling to overcome his addiction, but it's not his fault

Did none of this jump out at you?

Why do they all look like a multi-colored rainbow of plastic women who just lost a fight very badly?

>all have negro lips
>all have darker tinted/red skin
>all have HUGE jaws, despite being women
>all have wide eye sockets, despite being women
What the fuck is this shit, Tranny Effect 3: Niggertopia?

>Bioware will likely be shuttered after this.
Hopefully. Also I think Obsidian made a game called Tyranny and it had SJW bullshit in it. Is it true? I thought obsidian was based.

Just booted the demo up, first thing i noticed

In the future, people speak weirdly, and they have doll like eyes, and expressionless faces

webmshare.com/Dm0Nz

Cole is like a raging autist too

that's 1 hell of ugly graphics

is the third one down on the left not white?
her skin is kinda reddish but thats just shit graphics.

She's like platinum blonde.

Unless

>If made by woman and not sexy: Patriarchy (because we're oppressing female sexuality)

is done by a feminist in which it's encouraging body positivity! So then it's not the patriarchy. Basically, if it's made by a woman it's ok. but anything from a man is patriarchy.

Pillars of Eternity actually. And no, it had a joke about a faggot killing himself iirc. SJWs fucking lost their shit and eventually Obsidian caved and removed it.

they are all ugly as hell as well

oh god its all ugly as sin

they forgot what fucking audience makes them money. christ im so glad I gave up on all bioware after ME3

"our game so so racially diverse we exclude certain races from the game"

They're prepping us up for niggerfication.

What is beautiful is ugly; what is ugly is beautiful.
What they did to modern art, they will do to us everywhere else.

Case in point

15 years ago.

P sure I didn't do the side content for half of the party members because they sucked just cos they were boring, so I never got to see the agenda I guess. I assumed people meant the main story was liberally

Holy shit, they're all ugly asf

I know Pillars of Eternity is fine but they also made Tyrrany. Or was that game created by some sub-division of the company or something?

Oh, yeah they did make Tyranny. I haven't touched it though, so I couldn't say.

To be fair, I don't hang out on Sup Forums either, so unless it shows up somewhere in my news or a friend brings it to my attention, I don't know.

Obsidian was based last I heard, but after caving to SJWs on PoE, I don't know how they are with Tyranny.

This.

Honestly Baldur's Gate, KOTOR I&II and Mass Effect I were the only good games to come out of Bioware

Montreal dev scene insider here.

ME:A has the potential to crash BioWare with no survivors. Get ready for the salt.

when is the next source engine coming out?

>with mods

MDK2

>b-but it's moded!

first game to admit white people wont exist in the future? sounds redpilled to me

Looks like Lauren Cohan

>my dad works for nintendo
Just how bad is the final product though? ME3 still hurts

When they are ready for VR, Half life 3, Left 4 dead 3, and so on.
Just you wait!

how's the game industry up there? Silicon Valley game industry insider here.

Haven't played that one

She was so beautiful... Now she looks like some rice farmer with inbred genetics.

Wtf happened? Fem shep was hot as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=p-msmx9yW5Q

It's Mass Effect 3 all over again.

After a quick search through steam forums...

Yes Tyranny has SJW bullshit. Apparently Obsidian has bent the knee.

Add social justice warriors to your game and this is what happens.

Screw paying retail or steam prices I'll get it on sale or pirate it.

>those textures
shit mah nig

:^/ fuck you valve. I would love to build a single player shooter like in the good old times..

How far into development was that shot? I refuse to believe that any company would release THAT as a finished product.

Why would you play a Bioware RPG TWICE, but not explore the side missions?

That leaves, like, 5 main story missions and a metric fuckton of grinding.

Whatever makes you happy, play as you will, but seems like teammate quests are a big part of a Bioware game. It unlocks loot, powers, etc.

Tyranny really isn't that much of a sjw shitfest.

That being said, you can see areas of the game that are somewhat ridiculous. For example, you are evil and the people who are """good""" (that you kill very early on) are based on a matriarchy.

So I guess it depends on how you see it, as you are killing a bunch of literal feminists early on, and get to kick one off a tower, but they are presented as being good.

It should be worth mentioning that kyros, which is your liege, is a woman, but it is far from her defining trait, and she acts based, letting men in her realm rape women (shes no feminist).

Honestly people overplayed the whole "OMG ITZ SJAYW" on it. Its one of the few games where you kill a shit ton of feminists and cucked men as one of your first acts.

Mass Effect: Dreamcast Facial Capture

this shit is hilarious

It is finished product. Just look at the previous titles. They are all a mess and have stuff like that in it. People gobble up that shit regardless.

Judging from the whole "sorry my face doesn't move" line, it's finished.